All Comments on 'Sharing My Shy but Blindfolded Wife'

by Dave538

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
This was RAPE!

First you cheat on your wedding vows, then you setup your wife to be raped. Marriage is based on love, communication, trust, and respect. I will assume the first is true, but the second has serious problems, and the third and fourth are non-existent. Why did you get married in the first place if you didn't want to keep your marriage vows? If you're involved with bondage, then the level of trust is even higher, and you completely broke it. I hope she discovers the truth about what her husband did, through someone spilling the beans, and not only divorces you, but takes a great portion of the assets in the process. Lastly she should get a permanent restraining order to keep you away from herself, her residence, and her job site.

This is a really sick story, and deserves a negative rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wrong catagory - non consentual/rape

this was a non consentual sex/rape tale. i hope she finds out and divorces you

skip.69skip.69about 19 years ago
Disagree with both previous

At least Pheonix gave his name, which was something "anonymous" did not do (the coward). I disagree with both of them This was great story, and I would strongly suspect that your wife was not as disillusioned as the story makes out. In fact, I would suspect that she knew all along that she was being used and was a willing participant.

sex4u4647sex4u4647about 19 years ago
She knew?

Just what makes you think that she didn't know? Bet she did and really enjoyed. Now she wants more. Can't wait for the sequil. Ron

sex4u4647sex4u4647about 19 years ago
She knew?

Just what makes you think that she didn't know? Bet she did and really enjoyed. Now she wants more. Can't wait for the sequil. Ron

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
interesting

You broke her trust, and this would have been rape. But she knew so you have just gave your wife the oppertunity to cheat with it being your fault. If she didn't know then why did she want another weekend away with your friends Greg & Clinton and wifes. I just hope you enjoy what you started it may not be as much fun for you in the long run withyour wife getting all the sex she wants from your mates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it's only a story

For all of you idiots who take this way too seriously, IT'S ONLY A STORY. Just enjoy it for what it is. Do you really think this is reality?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I hope it wasn't true. . .

The writing was pretty good, and if this story was clearly fiction I'd give it a higher rating. If it's true though, I would definitely say you betrayed her trust. That just wasn't right to do for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Distasteful Rape & Self Cuckolding - 2 4 1 Wow

Sorry to say I don't get it. While it does arouse somewhat the over riding uncomfortableness is the scenario begs why a sick husband would do this to someone he supposedly loves who has said no (no means no as in rape) for his own satisfaction.

Then he takes pictures and videos the rape and sends them out into the world. How curious - it is as tho the author is trying to be as sick as possible in two short pages while ignoring both reasonable taste, his marital agreement and human convention in hopes of stiring the lowest worst kind of depravities (rape and self cuckolding). Demeaning women and males - how special for the normal folks. Perhaps better in FETISH where the audience may better appreciate you.

Dumb and dumber & sick and sicker - yet you feel this is erotic? Sensual? Perhaps the numbly jaded depraved sick one's appreciate you as it's the only way to get them off!

It's a different culture isn't it Davie.

bigglesbigglesover 16 years ago
I hope it WAS true

But I really dont see how you could get it to happen without her guessing and freaking out.

If she did guess then please tell me your secret.

RoammeRoammealmost 16 years ago
I’m Jealous!

I’m Jealous! I wish my husband would try that with me. I loved this story because it allowed her to pretend to not know the truth and have guilt free and embarrassment free sex. My husband likes to blindfold me and use toys on me too. It is true you can feel the difference but I can also see her totally pretending not to notice the difference to not mess things up and keep the illusion and appearances where she still feels comfortable about everything. This was my kind of story but next time please try writing it from our way of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for posting. Not much in graphic details but good work anyway. Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Continue the story

I liked the story. It turned me on. I have always believed that it was a very short journey from fantasy to reality. Your wife was into the fantasy, reality cannot be far behind. I would like to hear how you let her slip into reality. Why all that video tape? Usually that means blackmail at some point. Or, at least a humiliating coming out party. Lots of themes for you to use. Maybe she finds the tape and plans revenge on her husband. Good start, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More, Please

That was a great story. Please give us more and tell us about the weekend with all 6 of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Story

I envy you, wish it were my wife taking a big black dick while I filmed it. My wife told me that she actually let a black coworker and his friend both fuck her at the same time. Don't know if it is true but it makes for some good sex with her as she talks to them while fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very hott

That is so cool, wish i could trick my wife like that, trying to get her to try her first black dick, we will see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

What is wrong with you people? Why are you reading Literotica anyway. It is an erotic fantasy website. Stories like this are the reason the website exists. Whatever you say about the author, you are just a guilty because you read it.

This is a good story. My wife and I did the same thing. But, she knew it would be strangers. As long as she did not know who it was fucking her she wanted to do it. It was the best sex she ever had and she still does not know who fucked her.

In this story, the wife is living a fantasy, but she does not know it was real. Or, maybe she does know it and wants it to happen. That is the way she deals with it. As long as she does not know for sure, she has not done anything wrong in her mind.

Really folks, if you don't like this story, go to another website. You are just being mean and hiding behind the internet because you are chicken shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
By accident

I discovered this odd scenario by accident way back when I worked doing massages in college.

A woman in her 40's came by for a late afternoon appointment, I had worked on her a few times before. The Sun was shining in the window on her upper body, she turned her head with a squint so I used a small towel to cover her eyes.

She proceeded to go nuts, her hips jerking around, the sheet got pushed off of her as fast as I could move it back. I wasn't allowed to touch her sexually and didn't but she had an orgasm anyway and several times she tried to reach out and grab me but I moved.

I later tried that with a few clients, about one out of every two dozen or so showed reactions, although not like that one lady did.

After the session she acted shy and embarrassed, and she never came back. She did tell me thank you for not taking advantage of that.

Strange to me but it happens, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i liked it

I think a lot of women would enjoy being the center of attention but would not admit it. (me for instance) I was once gangbanged by five men at a party, i put up a pretend struggle as they stripped me and called them "bastards" each time they made me orgasm, there was a lot of swearing that night. Sarah

XodanXodanalmost 10 years ago
We with Kath

Please ???

Very nice and hot story ! Thanks

ErotFanErotFanalmost 10 years ago
A favorite

I'm partial to stories where the wife is unaware or duped into sex. The named dildos was a clever twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wife

your story is great I actually did this type of switch with my daughter I tied her up then blindfolded her then told her I had a surprise for her of having one of her friends come and fill her mouth with cum oh ya. she fought against it but she lost to this day 20 yrs later she don't know that I actually had a close friend of mine fill her mouth with cum hopeyou read this kelly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my wife

this is all true and it was so hot. my wife and I are both 23 and we were at a night club having a few drinks and dancing. an older guy maybe 45 or so started talking with me at the bar and saying how sexy my wife was with all her clevage showing. this is a long story but it all ended with me my wife and five guys from ohio in a hotel room licking,sucking and fucking all night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whore of a wife

Don't tell me his wife didn't know the difference between a dildo and a real cock and two different cocks she just pretended she didn't. Fooling her husband because she enjoyed both cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real Cock

You are right she did know because a cock does not cum inside you. So did know but is acting the part. She also enjoyed the fuck of Greg and Clinton but does not want to let his husband that she know and want him to tell her that she did in fact fuck the real guys. But it is a good story, loved it. hgonzalezh1976@yahoo.com

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why

Why do they always describe the budding whore as shy? Can't an extrovert be a whore too?

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosiealmost 4 years ago
she knew

one of those women who cant admit she likes sex lol its impossible not to know that many people are in a room! and a bigger cock! good story though, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

STUPID !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous