All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 03'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Food For Thought!

I'll admit it, i jerked off after I read this story.

Yea, I'm a perv.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshinealmost 7 years ago
👍

Well, I guess I'm never going to look at spaghetti and meatballs the same way ever again! LOL !!!

Involving food with sex is defintely not my cup of tea. But from a purely objective standpoint, I really like how the subsequent chapters are focusing on Amanda's lovers individually after they gbang'ed her together. Their personalities really jump out you, and each story is refreshingly different.

But I would like to hear more about Amanda's (and the author's) feelings and motivations. We need to read more about THEIR thoughts and sexual liberation.

Just my 2 cents! Otherwise, I really enjoy the words and description in the story, even if I'm not particularly fond of the topic.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Whore

With the 5 man gang bang he has turned her into a Whore.

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
Kinky

Great story, snapping virtual tribute selfies of herself for her mate is so outlandishly kinky. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amanda is a whore.

Nothing more needs to be said, and he's a wimp cuckold. The two deserve each other.

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

I didn’t care care much for this story. This fetish isn’t very arousing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In Britain there’s a tv series called Come Dine With Me. The Cum Dine With Me version here is a funky twist on it for sure. What a girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...