All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 04'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshinealmost 7 years ago
Oh, what a tangled web we weave! :-)

I am REALLY enjoying this series!

The chapters themselves are well-written and well thought out. There are subtle nuances and so many connections that I didn't notice until I went back for a second read. It truly does seem like an ode to the author's wife.

I love how each of Amanda's lovers has his own distinct personality. You want to root for some of them while you hate others (it's fairly easy to figure out who that one is! LOL !!!).

But my only criticism is that I STILL want to read more about Amanda's husband, and his reactions and feelings to his wife sleeping with so many men. We got some of that in the first story, but nothing since, and I think that would truly make this a Loving Wives story.

Keep it up! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
News Flash

Dont like the story or content then dont read the story.Dont like the comments then dont read them.Its just a free sex site with free sex stories..

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 7 years ago
Love it. ;)

I am enjoying your posts. Please keep sharing. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Typical Loving Wives Day

Garbage for postings. Maybe tomorrow?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Have an editor...

... wo might8B87 recommend that you not narrate the story as if you were present all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-same anonymous commenters

Where is your story dick head? Oh, yes, you can only write insults, and not very good ones at that. This isn't cut and paste dick head, this is direct as it gets.Fuck you idiot.

bigdeal69bigdeal69almost 7 years ago
Re: Have an editor

Although this wasn't the greatest story, after reading your comment, the author ain't the only one who needs an editor.

Just saying, mate.

He's got a hot wife, tho.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad

Maybe involve the husband more like in chapter one, its really all about her at this point..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A universal desire

I am quite sure every woman who enjoys her sexuality relishes the thought of taking a huge cock, one that fills every millimeter of her pussy and exerts firm pressure on her cervix. I do, and all of my girlfriends are not shy about craving the same. If it happens only once, a lifetime of lusty, pleasurable memories can flow from being split by a cock to the limit that your physiology can endure while it pounds strongly into you. It is unfortunate that so many women who desperately want it will never have it happen to them. Keep writing. Top marks.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
SHARING

The writer wrote as though the husband were present doing the description but obvious that he wasn't it became a little off putting that is why only 3 stars.

Transpires she really is into big cocks, but she will service her boss and possibly Philip on a regular basis after the promised month and mostly Janson and obviously her husband likes cock too. Being a loving wife her husband gets his share too.

But after all this I don't get a husband wanting his wife to fuck other men, this couple deserve one another.

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
Gym sex

I used to be a gym rat in one of those 24hrs Gym. After 10 or 11pm, it was dead. I cannot tell you the amount of times i have thought of a sweet looking babe needing a partner to « spot » her. ;)

I think this chapter shows much improvement in your penmanship. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this series

I wish there were others who could write like this. These stories are AMAZING. Wish I could meet "Amanda"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: newsflash

And why does it bother you so much? Don't like comments,don't read them. Right? Wife sharing is non-erotic garbage, turning wives into whores isn't erotic reading, just trash.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Really bad cuck and whorewife bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...