All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 05'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish I could do something like this...

I wish my wife and I could share a guy (or guys) too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Reading this story was like seeing my own fantasy put on paper. Great story, keep 'em coming.

bigdeal69bigdeal69over 6 years ago
Best of both worlds, indeed.

Have enjoyed all the chapters in this series thus far.

Thought the author was just writing about his fantasies, but the way he describes anal sex with other dudes makes me believe it's more than just fantasy. Kinda hot, actually.

Makes me wonder how much of the wife sharing is real, too, and how much is fantasy...

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 6 years ago
Love this author!

My fav author, Sy has been spinning a wonderful tale about his wife. Such a cute ode to her! And I like how we're getting to know him, too. Perhaps an unintentional result of the 1st person writing style, but one that adds even more depth to the stories.

In particular with Chapter 5, the mere idea of a husband and wife inviting a beloved friend into their bed, and each of them being to love each other openly is so sexy and sensual. I read and re-read this story multiple times, and loved it more each time.

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
Great episode

Like the bricks that adorn the exterior walls of a building this chapter adds another floor to the digital shrine Syzoth, the author, is building for his beloved Wife Amanda. It takes a lot of confidence in ones couple’s solidness to be willing to actively seek opportunities that will see her in wanton abandonment. Joystick at hand, i will keep on reading Amanda’s lewd exploits. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: last comment

So what's stopping you. Having second thoughts about turning your wife into a whore for others to enjoy? Come on man, get out of that closet, you know you want to suck some cock too. lol

SweetLilSis2000SweetLilSis2000almost 5 years ago
So freakin' hot !!!

I've browsed through most of the chapters in this series, and this may be the best one. Not as smoothly written as some of the latter stories, but the idea of an open threeway affair between Amanda, her husband, and their good friend is beautiful and romantic! I hope this love triangle is explored more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

hatted the gay sex!

loved all the wife lust-full sex encounters and would love to have more gang-bang encounters & girl-girl sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1189 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...