All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 09'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Glad to see this series continuing.

Been waiting for part 9. Worth the wait. Hot wife, great sex, awesome visuals.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineabout 6 years ago
:-)

So happy to see your story finally post, it was my fav chapter yet! And thank you for the shout out, that was really sweet! *hugs*

ChinaDoll1990ChinaDoll1990about 6 years ago
"Impressive" is the word.

When I first started reading this story, I thought the beginning was taking way too long to set everything up; then I thought it was going to devolve into pure smut. But once I got to the heart of the story, I was delightfully surprised.

There are very subtle yet powerful themes here that most readers with miss. Points about love and marriage, about exploration and and power, about consequence and regret, and the question of how much is too much.

I could've done without the author constantly referring back to previous chapters, but I get it: he wants us to care about him and his wife. I'll have to go back and read his previous works to piece everything together but, overall, it was a clever, sexy story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 6 years ago
POV?

How can you write from the point of view of a person who isn't there? All the specific actions that take place can't be commented on by some invisible entity.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineabout 6 years ago
re: POV?

...because the author is telling a love story/fantasy about Amanda from his perspective.

It's called "narration."

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: POV

without a mirror, can you see yourself? your eyes are invisible to themselves.

it makes far more sense to write about what the eyes can see than about what they can't see.

but in this scenario, imagine the husband reading it in texts or notebook when he comes home, or imagine him actually staying home and spying on her. his location isn't relevant to the story. at least not yet. so the reader should imagine him to be wherever it makes most sense.

perhaps his plane crashed and he's looking down as a spirit from above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A girl for all seasons

Mandy is versatile and moves seamlessly into FF and MFF roles. I hope we read about Sy's escapades in Vegas but they would have been much hotter with Mandy alongside. Maybe next time. I suspect Mandy is ready for another gang-bang. The writing is very good. The best part was early in the story with the tension between Sy and Amanda about leaving or staying. It appears Mandy likes girls as much as boys. Who knew?

SyzothSyzothabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: re: POV

Thanks for your thoughts, Anonymous.

When I write these stories about Amanda, a good comparison would be showing friends a slideshow of our vacation: I'm not in the actual moment when I'm explaining to them what's happening or what I'm feeling, but I'm still "there". That's the perspective that I'm going for... my wife is with all these men (and woman) without me, but I'm still there with her, in essence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice Story

I liked the story very much. I could see how it moved from one situation to the next. As someone else mentioned, the third person writing when he isn't present bothered me also. At one time almost made me leave the story, but the story was keeping me reading. I could see how some would have left the story behind and moved on. But, A Nice Story. Will be looking for the continuing saga to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: re: POV?

"It's called "narration.""

<P>

That would apply if this was 3rd person, but not for 1st person. The whole basis of 1st person is that the narrator was actually there and saw everything that happened.

<P>

There is a form of 3rd person called 3rd person omniscient, where the unknown narrator is privy to every thought and emotion of every character. On the other hand, there is 3rd person limited omniscient, where the narrator has only access to a few characters, maybe even only one.

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Best chapter so far in this saga

I have been reading the chapters in the order they have been written.

I find myself at times excited and sexually turned on and at other times feel totally frustrated by the events happening to Mandy.

This chapter drew me in and took me by surprise as i was eager to read every next paragraph.

The characters feel a lot more personal and draw you into the story.

I read thru the other comments, to me, they feel more like an academic debate. Quite frankly i had no trouble imagining the author there present, perhaps he was via skype in Mandy’s phone... ;)

V

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1189 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...