All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Ch. 01'

by Dilligaf548

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
It's not that the story is badly written

it is the fact that it belongs in gay male category, not this one. Bisex identification is really just a modern day "beard" for being homo. That is not how this category rolls so move on to a category that wiill be more receptive to your offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait another 35 years

before you write chapter 2...i'll be dead by then and won't be able to stumble across it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There's a category especially reserved for you.

It's called gay male. Go there and everyone will be just peachy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gay fetish

#1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five Stars

Its not a Burn The Bitch story and thats why it gets all five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One Star

It's another wife sharing story, that's why it get ONE STAR. Only willing cuckolds would favor anything this dismal, like the last commenter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First story offered today and it's TRASH

Wife watching is a FETISH, put it there. We got enough trash writers in this category already, don't need more. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!! HEY ANNONY YOu're the

only trash on here. It's a loving wife story and it belongs in LW section. You belong in the dumpster mashed with the other cat shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not too bad for a 1st story

If you really like writing, look around literotica for tutorials and editors help.

Wife sharing and sucking cock is not really my lifestyle, I just read it our of curiosity. So I won't judge the type of sex and to all the 1 star rating f*ck*rs: if you want the perfect sex story for you, without the slightest thing that might bother you: go wright your self or go f+ck yourself :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There are idiots here

Those idiots don’t take the time to read Literotica’s own description of “Loving Wives” it’s all about extra marital sex, wife sharing and swinging. If they are too stupid to read and understand that, then why should we listen to them and their negative comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice one

Oh my god, that is really very nice you can read my story at www.jaipur-escorts.net Thanks for sharing this story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 STARS

I liked the story, Getting the wife drunk and having a little fun with her with your friend and just exploring all aspects of a threesome.

can't wait for part 2

R&D From Henderson NV. (SCA)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

The title said it all. The tags confirmed it. The comments spelled it's doom.

Another garbage story to be throw out with the trash. Now watch the chuckies groan and moan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-5

You finally realized that you're nothing but a piece of TRASH who doesn't read a single story, just makes stupid remarks. Go away Bonnie, don't you have creampies to collect for hubby or better yet get some exercise you're getting a little chubby. lol

Keep commenting, I love making your day. As to story, no thanks, as some one wrote, title said it all. Sharing wives is non-erotic and a fetish. Both have categories, other than LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reading the comments.

Came to the conclusion, that there are really some sick fucks who read in this category. Can you imagine getting excited about sharing your wife with another. Plain Sick. Where do you authors come from? The Sewer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Maybe the punctuation isn't good..."

That's an understatement. If this was edited, I'd hate to see what it was like before it was edited. As it is, The Outlander did not do a good job.

<P>

The biggest problem is the run-on sentences. The first "sentence" of the third paragraph is a good example.

<P>

I met my wife in Germany, after taking her out for 18 months we got married, during our courtship, we had our ups and downs, we split a couple of times.

<P>

That's three sentences.

<P>

I met my wife in Germany. After taking her out for 18 months we got married. During our courtship we had our ups and downs, splitting a couple of times.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I like your story

I love a husband who is willing to allow his wife to have a good time and also gets in on the fun xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry but to stupid

the whole thing is beyond lame and stupid it is in the trash bin of shit headed ideas

SO, in an attempt to add a 'new' wrinkle he and the other guy are gay

As I used to say Gay trumps wife sharing, post this story there.

Wait wait, no don't inflect this on them just delete this pile of fly bait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am amazed.

Men actually do this?

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: "I am amazed" -- Anonymous comment

The clue is in the title, Anonymous.

A wife is just another possession.

It goes along with other "sharing" stories:

- Sharing my lawnmower

- Sharing my toolkit

- Sharing my golf clubs

- Sharing my wife

- Which of my possessions you would like me to share with you?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff

It was enjoyable. Most of it, is the stuff couples fantasize about.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
WELCOME TO LW!

To be sure, you have a few writing problems, but it ain't all that bad, so don't let the Trolls get you down. Just keep doing your thing--writing--and they can keep doing their thing--bitching--so everyone should be happy.

An argument can be made that you have this in the wrong category and one could also argue it's in the right one. However you cut it, any mention of male on male in this category is sure to get you lynched. Since you claim to be bi-sexual I suppose you can't see the problem, so you "pays yo money and you takes yo choice." If it was me, I'd make two stories out of this plot and post one in LW and the other in gay male.

Did you notice that as of this writing, you have 26 comments, and only 4 had balls enough to not hide behind the anonymous rock--yet they give you hell about your choices. A good percentage will score your story really low without reading it. (Several have actually been stupid enough to brag about doing that.) Go figure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All cuck stories are repressed homosexual fantasies

This one is just less repressed than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The gay stuff is fucked up and they were drunk and hubby wanted it but neither new that. The guy was being a sneaky scumbag fucking around with someone’s wife. His wife was correct, she owed hubby an apology for cheating which she was behind his back. If hubby wasn’t into it they might be in divorce court , I know I would be. As for hubby I get fantasy, role play and that stuff but I don’t get letting some other guy fuck your wife. I’m not judging but I can’t imagine that or the gay shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's all good!

Would much rather read a believable story with a few errors than the B/S some of these people write that think they are authors. After all, they will not win any awards for writing on a site meant for getting off on.

geminimissiongeminimissionover 6 years ago
Just ignore Anons

If they don’t like it who cares? If They don’t have the balls to put their name on a comment then it’s really like they’re saying nothing at all. Don’t get why these same assholes make the same stupid comment on here for every good story like this; “Cucks are closet gay” and stupid other ant-bi and anti-gay slurs. Many people share this turn-on and if you don’t like the subject move on without the nasty rhetoric. It’s called bi-sexual- it’s a real thing! It actually exists.

Author- thanks for contributing- I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it.

It's a good, straight-forward story about "regular" people sharing, more or less spontaneously. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: geminimission

You're one funny dude. Bisexual really exists? You ought to know since you prefer swinging, like to be spanked and have your ass reamed. Hey don't get mad, your own words in your bio. And since when does it take balls to comment with a fake name? Got a question for you, if the comments bother you so much, why do you read them? It's pretty obvious is they're anonymous most will ditz this swinging story. So what? Who does it hurt? They're telling it like they see it. What's the matter, opposing opinions don't mean anything, only yours is valid?

Carolinadreamer, can you ever make a comment, beside giving advice without you bitching about other readers. Look the author isn't dumb, he can read for himself. Telling him to ignore or not heed comments is futile and a waste of time. You know he does have the choice of deletion, leaving only the glaring praising comments. You guys crack me up. Really. Mind your own business and let everyone comment as they please. What, you want to take away my entertainment?

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Ategory nonsense

I love all the anons complaining that wife watching doesn’t belong in this category, and the usual shock at having to read about unfaithfulness in the “gasp” Loving Wives category. These people need some help in figuring out indexes and topics. They probably get lost in libraries looking for Nancy Drew mysteries in the home improvement section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: onethird

Would you agree that somebody that gets pleasure out of watching his wife have sex with another man is a fetish? Just asking. I know the category war in loving wives is ongoing. Since you have a username would you mind indulging and answering the question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All the negative posts are one sad loser

Every negative post in this cars gory are one sad little loser who's wive left him and his tiny little peepee for a real man, and now he has devoted his life to opening multiple accounts and posting negative comments. I love that he wastes his whole life on this. Now THAT is the definition of a complete LOSER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last commenter

Anonymous can't open multiple accounts, can't even open up one without a username. Are you really that stupid. Maybe it's you who's making all these comments. Deflect, deflect, deflect, hmmm, where have I heard that before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-all those negative posts......

I think the definition of a "loser" is you, who doesn't say one word about the story but writes a paragraph how outraged he feels that others don't like this story. What's the matter anon, feeling guilty for being a willing cuckold. I bet wife sharing is right down your alley, wouldn't surprise me that you love slurping the cream pies left for you by the better man, who fucked the shit out of your whore wife.

Have nothing to say about the story, didn't read it, I leave these fetish stories for the likes of that little dick anon, who's complaining one person has multiple accounts. No score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You wrote a good 1.

Thanks for not wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I relate to this story

We were in Germany (USAF) for two years and military housing was a fuckfest. We became good friends with three couples and soon thereafter were sharing wives at least once a week. My husband loved watching me fuck other men as much as I did. It was the best assignment he ever had, and we hated to leave our friends when he was reassigned. Military friends are wonderful fuck buddies!

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 6 years ago
Off to a good start

Good start. Author has packed a lot in a short story. One positive element is the set up and rationale that allowed the actions of all three parties to make sense. Stories that skip any set up make me nuts. In such stories, it is hard to get into my head why they are doing this and the whole story is fundamentally a narrative of a sexual event lacking context. Author gave the reader some context. Next time the author ought to engage in more description of what is going on inside the characters. What do they think and feel? Such makes it more presonal and more easy to identify and makes me happy :) I would not have tried to pack the bi action into this story since that is a sufficiently dramatic element that it can be a focus of a story and not added on at the end. Anyway, this is Literotica and it had the essential literary elements and they were woven together with believable erotic culmination. A little more tension in the story and a little more depth of characters, and this author could be on to greatness.

PS: These anonymous commenters must sit around checking every 5 minutes of a new story is published to they can deluge negativity. What a sad life they must lead (:

Dilligaf548Dilligaf548over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I would like to thank you for the constructive words of encouragement. I have taken some of the advice on board. I say some because any comments that are anonymous, I don't bother reading.

Part 2 will be out soon, I just need to brush it up from editing. I hope you enjoy it as much as you did part 1.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Liked it

Gave you 5 stars. Wouldn't have done anything different. I could have been the husband in the story. Going to read Ch. 2 now.

The_time_is_nowThe_time_is_nowover 6 years ago
Tickled my fancy

Loved it, and to think it really happened makes it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

I enjoyed your story very much and as someone who has shared my own wife many times I can feel the truth in your story. I also really enjoy stories about first time sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gay not

My husband loves to play with my cunt after I've got a big load from another guy. He loves to eat me during and after the guy fucks me. I don't think of him as gay. He loves to suck on the guy a little . I've eaten pussy while he has been fucking her. We believe in married couples having fun. So we're in love , not gay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LUKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH. GAVE IT 5 STARS (☆☆☆☆☆)! THE STORYLINE WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED & WELL CRAFTED. THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!

Your story is REALISTIC & EROTIC,

Your STORY TELLING is GOOD & CONVINCING.

Your thoughts flow smoothly. I believe that the punctuation in this story just follows your train of thoughts.

This EROTIC STORY is GENUINE. There is nothing phoney in it.

I spent several years in the Middle East working on construction sites for 2 different companies. I can trace parallels & similarities between what you describe in the story & what happened &/or amost happened to me (i was there with my wife).

As to homo & bi & hetero, few people (if any) are 100% one of them. Any expert will confirm that fact.

LET ME REITERATE: THE WIFE IS A KEEPER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When a story is written straight from the heart (& this one definitely is one of them), the writer's erotic fantasies get to us in theire entirety, raw, analtered...

Five star stuff.

For years, my wife & i lived, worked, & enjoyed life, in small isolated communities in Nothern Canada. What happens in the North stays in the North.

I still remember when my wife told me, "Listen, he is our best friend & we both care for him... However this is something different... he keeps pressing his hard on against my tummy. Don't tell me you didn't notice. You keep urging me to dance with him... don't push me into the arms of another man unless we have duly discussed it in advance... How far do you want me to go? Will you still love me truly, madly, deeply, the morning after?"

"You know i adore you... You have the Hall Pass for tonight, the rest is up to you. I will be your husband tomorrow & every day after that... LOOK ME IN THE EYE: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE MY LOVE & MY DEVOTION!"

Shortly thereafter our good friend got invited into our marriage. For about 2 months we even lived in a ménage à trois. He then moved away. Years later we bumped into him in Florida. He was still single. We spent a day together but the magic was no longer there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story is my vup of tea, I gave it a 5 (*****)! BRAVO! I AGREE WITH ANONS 04/05/18 & 04/29/18 & MY COMMENT IS BASED ON WHAT THEY SAID

This story is: EROTIC, ROMANTIC, REALISTIC, & WRITTEN FROM THE HEART.

It is BASED ON TRUE EVENTS.

* * *

I do have a strong KINKY SIDE: I WANT TO SHARE MY WIFE WITH OTHER MEN.

My wife is very sexy, she is more sexy than beautiful: a pretty face, blue eyes, Rubenesque, five foot eight & a half. Wherever she shows up she is one best dressed women if not the best dressed. She has a very good job.

As of late she's been flirting with men big time. I sometimes feel embarassed when she acts that way. The worst was at my company's Xmas party. She was flirting with the CEO of my company & joked with him. He definitely enjoyed her company. He told her "Our company needs more people like you... you and your husband must join me for hockey games in our lounge sometimes. You will be the guest of honor."

To cut the long story short, yes we went to 2 hockey games and a party at his house.

Also i established he was calling my wife on her cell (spying on my wife, shame on me!)

She is late from work tonight, for all i know he may be fucking her as i am writing it.

I NOW LOVE MY WIFE MORE THAN EVER. SHE TURNS ME ON WAY MORE THAN ANY WOMAN AT ANY TIME.

It seems I got what i wished for BUT @ A PRICE: Sooner or later people at work will know that the CEO is banging or was banging my wife!

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 5 years ago
Kiss, Kiss

Very erotic. I like the kissing. Most writers skip the deep kissing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anonymous idiot

Your caps lock is stuck on all your posts. Is that supposed to show a temper tantrum?

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 5 years ago
*5*

Thanks for the story, it is true erotica. I've read it several times, it never fails to get me 'in the mood'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

:-)

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT STORY

Loved it...author kept all three together..same room

LovebiandincestLovebiandincestover 2 years ago

Great experience. Loved that you and John ended up doing a 69 and swallowing each others cum. If anyone criticizes your story they are a prude and have no idea what they are missing. Have not been fortunate enough to have a 3 sum like that but wouldn't pass it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous