All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Ch. 02'

by Dilligaf548

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good for you!

That was an excellent wife sharing story....I hope it happens more often for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

Ignore the negative comments.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Another Five

Rated this a 5 too. If you're not bi, you don't get it! This is the best of being bi - an MMF playtime! Savor the flavor of pussy juice and cum! Eat her, suck him! And, if you're lucky, the guys get to fuck each other too. I would have put this in Group Sex. Putting it in Loving Wives is sure to bring out the haters, the ones that will never understand that just because you're not like them you're not wrong! It's neither right nor wrong. It's just different!

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
No

No wonder you British lost your empire. You'll be West Fuckistan in a few years. God help the queens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

I too have shared my wife for many years now and though I do not consider myself to be bi there has been some male to male contact at times it's just going to happen during a hot mfm three some. I hope you have more stories to share with us. And pay no attention to the negative comments they only write them after they have jerked off to you story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Great fun

Loved the guy/guy sharing. Xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just can’t understand a guy wanting a guy when you have beautiful woman. To me this is gay not loving wife story. Even in the younger years if a slut was putting out for a bunch of guys if I wasn’t first I wouldn’t be in rubbers or not. Dps are out also because your junk has no choose but touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE THIS STORY. IT IS MY CUP OF TEA. I GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5). THIS IS A GROUP SEX STORY & A COMING OUT STORY & WIFE SHARING STORY & A LOVE STORY - ALL IN ONE!

The scenario was intelligently conceived. The storyline could have been crafted even better, but nobody is perfect.

Personaly I enjoyed this story because of the 3-way MFM stuff. Listen, guys, to each his own.

The MM portion of the 3-way MFM was depicted as something so nice & enjoyable that you gotta try it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF. BRAVO!

Many people do not ubderstand that the urge to have your wife groped, caressed & (yes!) fucked by another man is a KINK.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GREAT GREAT STORY

Very erotic and fun...enjoyed the bi part...great communications between this couple will now benefit their marriage

LovebiandincestLovebiandincestover 2 years ago

Another great story and experience. You are one lucky man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous