All Comments on 'Sharing 'O' Moments'

by frankie1971

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i had an o moment too

I was 36 at the time, she was 22 and pregnant.

Well she was in a dressing gown as well, she was making us a cup of coffee.

As we where talking about the birth of her child, and the photographs of her yet unborn child.

Her ass was so pronounced in her gown I could tell she had no panties on, and no bra either.

I came up behind her and asked her what fragrance she was wearing.

She said "Just shampoo"

I told her that her shampoo was heavenly, as I put my arms around her and sniffed at the nape of her neck.

Leaning in closer to her, I kissed her neck.

I could feel her leaning her head back, as I leaned in further, my now hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks.

She casually pushed her ass back against my rigid cock and took a deep breath.

As she moaned "Ahh"

Now my hands where busy at lifting her gown over her ass, and unzipping my pants at the same time.

As my lips met her mouth in a deep kiss, our tongues met.

While we where kissing I put my bare cock in between her legs, seeking the wetness of her sex.

She wiggled a little helping me find her opening, then her hand guided my cock head to her waiting cunt.

Her tits where full and firm, nipples hard yet soft,

We kissed and fucked against the counter her keeping up with every push, matching my rhythm.

She moaned again saying. "Ahh yes, Oh God, I'm cuming, Don't stop, Fuuuck.

I moaned too saying, "I'm cumming too, fuck oh fuck, you can't get anymore pregnant, ahh." Unloading in her tight pussy.

She laughed at my comment saying. "I never thought about that. Ha Ha Ha"

With out a word she turned around, got down on her knees and sucked my cock clean and, back to hardness.

"Lets go into the bedroom, I want to see your face as you fuck me this time" as she took off her dressing gown, and dragged me by the cock to her bedroom.

Me watching that sweet ass swaying in front of me, my cock getting harder with each step.

She said, "I'm glad you showed up today, I'm so horny, and my guy hasn't touched me in months." Adding. " I want to fuck and suck every drop of cum out of you."

In the bedroom she got into the doggie position, stating, " First fill my mouth, then fill my pussy."

Before I filled her mouth I tasted her dripping cunt, tongued her tiny asshole making her hump my face.

Then she sucked just the head of my cock, until I shot rope after rope of cum in her mouth.

She swallowed every drop, and licked my cock and balls clean.

Then we got into the missionary position and slowly built up to a wonderful, mutual orgasm, cuming and kissing through it all.

Needless to say we kept it up until she gave birth.

She divorced her husband, and is now my wonderful loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who gives a shit.

Anon who cares. Write a story bout it next time. The original story is 2 stars. Your trash 1 only. Pathetic loser. U married a cheating Cunt. Bet she's cheating again.

IronCross55

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 6 years ago
An editor would help

There are many on Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous