All Comments on 'Sharing Our Fantasies Ch. 03'

by DossoDossi

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoying the series

Nice continuation, I can't wait to see what else she can get into. I had a gf just after college who let a guy feel her up in a bar one night right in front of me. I had no idea it would turn me on rather than make me mad. I was a little jealous but seeing his hands squeezing her tits while she ground her ass against him...

She apologized but when she found out I was OK she was turned herself. We ended up at a strip club miles out of town where they served beer later than bars in town. She totally shocked me by offering to let a stripper play with her tits. I put money on the rail and Sarah went so far as to flip her shirt and bra up exposing her C cups to the bar so the stopper could bury her face and tease Sarah's nipples a bit. The old guys sitting at this run down dive loved it. They showered Sarah in bills to encourage each new girl on stage to stop by for a lick or two and of course see Sarah's exposed tits again.

I was so turned on seeing Sarah expose herself in front of the dozen or so guys ... I think even more by that than the girl's playing with her tits briefly. The sex when we got home was amazing. I often wondered after we broke up if I could have shared her or saw her with another guy she was such a little dynamo.

So by all means let's see how dirty Gabe can get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous