Sharing Roni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be home in ten minutes."

I went back inside where Josh and Mike were looking at the picture of Roni on the bed and they zoomed in on different parts of her body.

"I need to go. Josh, hand me the flash drive and delete everything on your computer that came off of it," I told them and Josh started to protest.

"Josh! Do I have to remind you the agreement was I'd show you some new pictures, not that you were supposed to keep them.

After more protesting I told him "Josh, if you'll delete them, I'll make copies of the pictures, crop Roni's face out of them and give them to you,".

He finally agreed.

************

The next day, I took the flash drive to work with me and used an online photo editor to crop and enhance the photos. I found it very arousing to be editing pictures of my wife and knowing I was going to give them to another man to enjoy... I called Josh.

"Hello, Josh. What time can you meet me?"

We set up a time, for later in the day, and a place to meet before I was due home. I went to the local fast food joint we'd agreed upon and, when I got there, Josh was already inside. When he saw me, he got a big smile on his face and waved me over. I sat at the table with him and slid the flash drive over to him.

"I removed all of the evidence that could've given her away."

"I don't care as long as her body is still there. What about the other pictures you promised?"

"I'll try this weekend. If I walk in and say, 'Hey, honey, let me take naked pictures of you,' she may get suspicious."

"I'd really like to see her, again, so I can imagine what she looks like naked while I'm talking to her."

That was on a Thursday.

"I suggest you stop by, tomorrow night, with some wine and give a final apology."

"That sounds like a great idea!"

************

Friday night came and, as we were cleaning up from dinner, we heard a knock on the door.

"Roni, why don't you get it while I finish cleaning."

As Roni opened the door I could hear Josh "Hi, Roni. I wanted to make sure you'd forgive me so I brought some wine to make a toast to our new friendship,".

He handed her the wine and said "I wasn't sure which you preferred so I brought one of each".

"Please, come in."

I acted surprised to see him.

"Look, honey! Josh brought a bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine .... he wants to make sure I know he's sorry."

"Well, hand it to me and I'll open it. Which would you like?"

"Red."

"Josh, have a seat. I'll be right back," I said.

As I walked back into the living room, they were both chatting away. When Josh saw me, he stood and I passed the glasses out.

"Roni, if you'd please stand, I'd like to make a toast to you," Josh said.

After Roni stood, Josh held his glass up.

"To the most beautiful woman in this complex...who also happens to have a very beautiful breast...... I hope you'll forgive me and be my friend."

We all laughed and clinked our glasses together. We sat around talking and drinking, for a while, before Roni went to the kitchen to refill our glasses for the third time.

"The red wine is gone!" she called out.

"Hold on, I'll come open the white wine," I said.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I could tell Roni was buzzed.

"I'm so happy I don't have to work tomorrow! I'd like to get out of my work clothes," she said.

"Go change! I'll keep Josh entertained."

"You know, Josh is really sweet. I'm so glad he did this!"

"Run along and get comfortable."

When she came back out, she was wearing a pair of pajama pants and a thin, cotton tee shirt. It wasn't hard to tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were pressing against the thin fabric.

"There, I feel much better, now!" she said.

I'm sure Josh noticed but he didn't say anything. We continued to drink and hang out until the second bottle was empty. At that point, Josh stood.

"Well, I suppose it's time for me to go. Roni, may I have a hug before I leave?"

I could tell he enjoyed feeling her nearly naked breasts pressed against him as she gave him a full-frontal hug because he left with a big smile on his face and a tent in his shorts!

************

"Roni, have you truly forgiven him?"

"Yes, he's so nice!"

"When you came out with no bra on, I figured you'd forgiven him."

"Really! Do you think he noticed?"

"I know he did!"

"Well, crap! I didn't think it was that noticeable. Are you mad at me?"

"Hell, no! I found it very amusing!"

"What was amusing?"

"Watching him trying to look at your tits without you noticing."

"Really! Was he looking?"

"Most definitely but what did you expect, he'd already seen one of them! I'm sure he's wondering what your other tit looks like!"

She playfully pushed me.

"Shut up."

I could tell she was pretty drunk so I started pushing her a little, too.

"Did you want him to see your tits?"

"No!"

"Not even a little? It's okay, I'm not mad."

"No, I just feel very comfortable around him."

"Well, how about letting me see your pretty little tits?"

She reached down and pulled her shirt up, completely exposing her sweet little breasts.

"Hold on! Let me grab the camera."

"Why?"

"I want a picture of your titties...Josh used to have one so why can't I?"

She waited for me to grab the camera.

"Pull your shirt back down, I want you to tease me before you show them to me."

She pulled her shirt down and I proceeded to take pictures as she slowly started taking it off. When she was completely topless, I took several more pictures of her beautiful, full 34Bs.

"Okay, now the pants."

Without a word, she slowly started pulling her pants down and off until she was left standing in only her cute little panties and nothing else.

"Now, I want you to model for me."

"Like this?" she asked and stuck her ass out.

"Nice! Keep going!"

She turned around, bent over and pointed her ass directly at me as I kept taking pictures and complimenting her.

"That's right! Very good! Ah, beautiful! Remove your panties!"

"It's time to take this into the bedroom," she said.

After we entered the bedroom, she flopped onto the bed.

"I'm drunk!" she said.

"Great! You always loosen up when you're drunk!"

By that time, she was propped up on her elbows so I took a couple of more pictures.

"Okay, time for the panties to go, but go slow because I want to take pictures as you remove them."

I took several pictures as her pussy slowly came into full view.

"Now, Lie on your back " I told her

She laid her back on the pillows, with her legs together, and let me take a few more pictures.

"Now, spread your legs a little."

She did but only enough to get a glimpse of her smooth pussy.

"Yeah, Baby, that's great! Now, bend your knees and pull your feet up beside you. Hold it there while I take a few more pictures...now, spread your knees some more."

She did and that gave me a perfect view of her pussy.

"Like this?"

"Yes, exactly like that!"

I took a few more pictures.

"Now, reach down and gently spread your pussy open."

"I must be drunk to let you take pictures of me like this!" she said as she slowly moved her hand down.

"Shhh... Just be quiet and do as I say."

As she spread her pussy, I saw she was wet.

"Baby! You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Well, it does make me feel sexy," she said as she spread her pussy a little more.

"Oh, that's good, Baby! Now, spread it a little more!

I took more pictures.

"Now, roll over on your stomach and stick your ass up in the air."

She rolled over and barely lifted her butt.

"Like this?"

"Baby, you know you have a great ass and I want to see it! Get on your knees and lean forward. Hold it right there!" I said as she was getting on her knees.

I moved around and took a few pictures of her breasts and erect nipples from the front. Then I had her lean her head backward more so I could get a good picture of her tits and pussy from the front.

"Okay, stay on your knees, lean forward and put your head on the pillows."

She complied and I went to the foot of the bed.

"Oh! That's gorgeous, Baby! Now, spread your legs some more".

I kept taking pictures as she slowly spread her knees apart. When I had her positioned in the most revealing pose, I took several pictures of her sweet ass from every angle possible. Her pussy looked so inviting.

"Baby, you're so wet!"

"Put your damn camera down and fuck me!"

She was a wild woman that night.

I was so turned-on Thinking about which pictures to share with Josh...I knew I would show him the pictures of her breasts and ass....Should I show him her full pussy, and if I do should I show it from the the back...or both ...

I came within a couple of minutes.

"Oh, no! You're not done, yet!"

She sucked my cock until I was hard, again, then she climbed on top of me.

"What are you going to do with the pictures?" she asked as she was riding me.

"I don't know...save them I suppose."

"Are you going to show them to anyone?"

"No, Baby. I'd never do that." I lied

"Never?"

"Well never is a long time".

"What if I wanted you to?"

I think my heart stopped for a second "Do you?"

"Maybe. What do you think?"

"Oh, Baby, you know I think you have an amazing body. You are sexy as hell and I'd love to show you off!"

"You know, it'd really turn me on to know someone else thinks I'm sexy, too. I'd love to hear what they have to say about my body! I know I didn't tell you but, I really hated to see Josh delete all of those pictures. I fantasied about him jerking off while looking at my pictures!"

"So, you wanted Josh to have those?"

"I find it very arousing to know I turned him on and I've had so many people compliment me on my body since the pool party, it makes me feel good about myself. I didn't know some men actually like smaller breasts.

I like the thought of Josh sharing my pictures with other men but I was worried about getting in trouble with management."

"Sweetheart, I'd be honored to show Josh your sexy, little body!"

She started riding me a little harder.

"Which ones?"

"Which ones would you like me to share?"

"Well, he did ask me if both of my tits look the same. I want you to show him."

"Okay, I can do that. Any others?"

"You said I have a great ass. You can show him one of those, too."

"Hell, yeah, Baby! I'll be proud to show him your gorgeous ass. What about your pussy...can I show him your pussy, too?"

She increased the pace and was riding me hard.

"Baby? Do you want me to show him your pussy?"

She leaned her head back.

"Yes," she hoarsely whispered.

"Did you say yes?"

"Yes! I want him to see my pussy.. I want you to show him all of my body. I t turns me on to think that he will know what I look like, naked!"

"Honey, I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you want me to show your naked body to Josh ."

She stopped riding me and looked straight into my eyes.

"I want Josh to see me naked!"

"All of you?"

"Yes!" she said as she smiled at me and gently started riding me, again.

"Do you want him to see your pretty little titties?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want him to see your sweet ass?"

"Yes," she whispered.

She increased the pace, again, and was pushing down on my chest.

"Do you want him to see your pussy?"

"Oh, hell, yes!"

"Which pictures of your pussy?"

"I don't care, just show him!"

She was fucking me like a wild woman!

"Okay, I'll show him the picture of you spreading your pussy wide open."

That's when she lost it!

"Yes! Yes! Show him ...Oh God...I'm Cuming!!"

She had an incredible orgasm . Afterwards, she'd lay on top of me for a few minutes.

"Are you serious about letting me show Josh your pictures?"

"Yes, if you want to, you can."

"That's not what I asked. Do you' want me to show Josh what you look like, naked?"

"When Josh asked to see both of my tits, the other day, it really made me mad. But, since he's apologized for what he did, and seeing how nice he really is, I feel bad."

"Honey, it's okay. There's no reason to feel bad."

"You don't understand what I mean. ..After he left the office the other day, I filed a complaint against him, which is currently under review by the manager. I think I can get them to pull it but I want to do something so he won't be mad, just in case.

Please, don't tell him I know you're showing him those pictures. I don't want him getting the wrong idea and I want you to promise you'll tell me everything he says about my body."

************

The next morning, Roni was very hung over and slept until noon. When she finally got up, I was sitting in front of my computer at the kitchen table.

"Good morning, Sunshine, how are you feeling?"

"Like death warmed over!"

"I don't feel so great myself. Josh called and wants us to meet him at the pool."

"No thanks. I don't think I can handle the bright light and heat."

"Okay. Josh will be disappointed but it'll give me the chance to share these pictures with him."

Her face turned whiter.

"What pictures?"

"Don't you remember last night?"

"Vaguely."

"Remember the pictures I took last night?"

"Well, yeah!"

"Do you remember you said you want me to show them to Josh?"

"Oh, honey! I, uh, ......didn't think you actually would. It was such a turn-on to think about him seeing me naked ....but it was only drunk talk."

My heart sunk into my stomach. I should have known that she would never go through with it.

"Well, when he called this morning, I actually told him, 'I have a surprise for you, which I think, you'll really like,' so he's expecting something. What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know...think of something else?"

"Oh, come on! You had me so excited about this and now you're not going to let me?"

"Yep. You're not going to show him those pictures."

"Come on, please, let me show him, at least, one. I'll let you pick which one."

"Really. This turns you on that much?"

"Yes, it's extremely exciting to think about him seeing your beautiful body, Baby. I'm so proud of you. I want him to know how gorgeous you, really, are."

"Do you really think I look good, naked?"

"Absolutely!"

She stood looking at me for a moment and finally gave in "Okay. But only one and I get to choose which one."

"Thank you, Baby!"

Roni came over and sat next to me. I had all of the pictures, from the previous night, on my desktop. She started pointing at the pictures in which her pussy was visible.

"Definitely not any of these! But, since he wants to know if both of my tits look the same, show him this one."

She'd picked the picture of herself, topless, in the living room, with her pajama pants on.

"Oh, yes! That's a nice picture. Your tits look incredible,Good choice!"

I selected the picture and sent it to my phone, via email.

"Remember, Josh can't know I'm aware you're showing him. I don't want him thinking I'm a slut."

"Okay, Baby."

"And, I want to know what he says about my breasts!"

"Deal!"

"I only got up to get a drink of water so I'm going back to bed. Have fun at the pool!"

When she went back into the bedroom, I grabbed a flash drive and quickly loaded about ten of the 'definitely not any of these' pictures onto it. I went back into the bedroom, changed into my swim trunks, kissed Roni and told her I was going to the pool.

"Have fun and don't tell him I know."

"Thanks, Baby. I won't."

I grabbed a pool bag, dropped a few beers, a towel and the flash drive into it, picked up my phone and headed out of the door. Josh was already set-up on a few chairs next to the pool when I got there and Mike was with him.

"What's up guys?"

I sat my stuff down and reclined in a beach lounger.

"Damn, dude. It took you long enough to get here. Where's Roni?" Josh asked.

"She's hung over so she won't be coming."

"What a shame. The only reason Mike came was to see her in her bikini."

"Well, sorry, but it's your fault. You brought the wine."

"True enough. By the way, I really enjoyed last night. Seeing Roni in that shirt, and then feeling her tits when she hugged me, was worth the hangover I have, today!"

"Well, good. I have a little present for you."

I pulled my phone out, pulled up the picture Roni had selected and passed it to him so he could look at it.

"Sweet, titties! Are those the pants she was wearing last night?"

"Yes, I took it shortly after you left, last night."

"Well, I guess that explains why her nipples are so hard...she hugged me!" he chuckled.

Josh passed the phone to Mike who looked at the picture for a long time.

"Will you forward it to me?"

"Sorry, I can't do that. She'd kill me if she knew I'm showing them to you guys."

He looked disappointed as he handed the phone back and Josh looked at me.

"Did you get any more pictures?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I took a few more."

"Did you bring them with you?"

I reached into my bag and pulled out the flash drive.

"Right here!"

"Let's go," Josh said as he stood.

"What's up?" Mike asked as I stood.

"Steve has more pictures to share with us!"

Josh started walking toward the pool exit and Mike simply looked at me.

"Cool!"

My stomach was doing flip-flops as we walked to Josh's apartment. could I really show them these revealing pictures of my wife?' I wondered. I was both nervous and excited at the same time.

"Did you get any pictures of her sweet ass?" Josh asked.

"I think you'll like what I have."

I noticed my voice was shaky.

"Is she completely naked?" Mike asked.

"You'll see, shortly."

"Damn, I can't wait!" he said.

After we arrived at their apartment, Josh walked over to his laptop, which was sitting on the kitchen table, and turned it on. When it booted up, I noticed the pictures I'd given him were on his desktop.

"I see you got the pictures downloaded."

Josh simply smiled.

"Of course I did. Mike downloaded them onto his work computer, as well."

"I'm not sure I'm okay with that."

"Don't worry, dude. It's my personal computer and no one else has the password," Mike said.

"Well, you haven't shown them to anyone else, have you?"

"Well, of course I have. Why do you think I accepted them?"

"Man, that's not cool!"

"Don't worry. I work for a small company and have shown them to only about four or five guys. I told them she's a girl I've been talking to and she sent me the pictures. I promise, I'll never tell anyone who she, actually, is."

"Okay.... but I still don't like the idea."

"Don't worry, man. Everyone says she has a killer body!"

"Josh, have you shown them to anyone?"

"Well, yeah! What good is having the pictures if I can't share them? I promise, I haven't told anyone who she is...only a girl I know who likes to show off."

I was beginning to think I may have made a mistake!

Thinking about all these other guys seeing my wife nude and being turned--on by her sexy little body was actually pretty arousing...but I was still upset that these guys could really get me in a lot of trouble with Roni..

"Do you guys know how mad she'll be at me if she ever finds out? I hate to think about what she might do!"

"Chill, man. Everything will be fine. Nobody I showed then to know her ....and they would never recognize her even if they did, her face isn't visible in any of them." Mike said.

"Have either of you shown them to anyone in the complex?"

"No," they said in unison.

I made them promise they never would and they both agreed.

"Can we see the new pictures, now?" Mike asked.

"I'm not sure I want to, now. You guys have pissed me off!"

"Oh, come on, dude. You didn't tell me 'not' to share them. I thought you'd be okay with it. I thought you cropped her face out of the pictures so that we could share them."

"Yeah. Sorry, man. I thought you were cool with it," Mike said.