Sharing Roni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh then added "Don't forget the deal we made. If you don't show me those pictures, I get to show your wife's pictures to everyone in the complex and I will tell them who she is! I think she may be a little mad when she finds out about the other pictures you gave me, they're a lot more revealing than the picture of her lone tit,"

"Holy shit, Josh! Are you blackmailing me?"

"No, I'm only reminding you of the deal you made!"

I realized he was right but it only pissed me off more. What the hell was I thinking when I made that deal with him. He'd upheld his end of the deal so I had to uphold mine or I was sure he'd do as he promised and show my wife's pictures to everyone he could.

"Okay, let's get this over with," I said.

I sat at Josh's computer and inserted the flash drive.

"Okay, this is how this is going to work. You guys sit on the other side of the table and I'll pull up the pictures, one at a time. If I decide to show you that picture, I'll turn the computer so you can see it."

After a little grumbling, they agreed. I loaded all of the pictures and clicked on the first one. It was the picture of Roni on the bed, on her knees and leaning slightly backward, with her erect nipples and sweet little pussy fully visible. My hands were shaking as I turned the laptop around so they could see it.

"Okay, guys. Here's the first one."

As soon as they had a good look at it, you could see the excitement in their eyes.

"Holy shit! Look at her plump, little pussy!" Josh said.

"Yeah, sweet isn't it?" I said.

Mike could only stare. I think he was speechless! I let them look for a few more seconds before I turned the computer back to face me.

The next picture was of her ass slightly raised. I turned the screen so they could see it.

"Damn! Such a firm, little, round butt!" Josh said.

I turned it back to face me. The next one was of her on her knees, with her head on the pillow and her legs together. They could see only a little of her pussy.

"Here's another one of her ass."

I showed them the next three pictures, in fast succession, as she slowly spread her knees apart and her pussy became more and more exposed with each picture.

I couldn't believe how hard my cock was! Showing my wife's sexy little ass and sexy little pussy to those guys really turned me on! I got to the picture of her with her knees completely spread and her pussy slightly open.

"Josh, I think you'll like this one!"

I turned the computer so they could see my beautiful wife's gorgeous little pussy on full display.

"Damn!" was all Josh could say.

"Yeah. Nice, isn't it?" I said.

"Her pussy is absolutely gorgeous!" Mike said.

"Now you know why I don't want her mad at me!"

They both chuckled.

"I don't blame you, man," Josh said.

I allowed them to stare at that picture for a few moments before noticing Mike's arm was slightly moving...I was sure he was stroking his cock. I turned the computer back around and clicked on the picture of Roni on her back and with her legs slightly parted enough so you could see her full pussy. I turned it for them to enjoy. When I turned it back to face me, I clicked on the last remaining picture. It was the picture of Roni, on her back, with her legs completely spread and her fingers gently spreading her pussy open.

"Oh, man! I don't know if I can show you this one!"

They both started urging me to share it.

"I don't know. It's pretty revealing!"

"Come on, dude. Let's see it!"

"Come on, show us her pussy!" Mike added.

I felt myself about to explode as I turned the computer around.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!" I said.

But I turned it all of the way around so they could both see it. I couldn't believe what a rush it was to see the desire in their eyes as they were taking in the view of my wife's beautifully spread pussy. I was about to explode!

"Excuse me. I need to use the restroom."

As I left, they were both staring at the computer and, obviously, rubbing their cocks. I made a quick dash to the restroom, pulled my cock out and, within two strokes, I was cumming all over the toilet rim. I continued to stroke myself until I was completely relieved. I was shaking so badly, I had to sit down for a minute, or so, thinking about what a huge turn-on that was.

I also thought about how excited Roni was, the night before, when she was telling me she wanted Josh to see her naked...if she only knew!

I cleaned myself up, and the drippings on and around the toilet I went back into the kitchen.

Josh and Mike were standing in front of the computer, with their cocks in their hands, and jerking off to my wife's pussy. They both had a paper towel and quickly came as I entered the kitchen.

"Sorry, dude, we couldn't help it! That's too damn hot!" Mike said.

I couldn't help noticing Mike's hefty cock.

"Damn, Mike! I'm not gay, or anything, but that's one hell of a cock you have there!" I said.

"Thanks. I was imagining stretching out your wife's sweet, little pussy with it," he said and chuckled.

I smiled.

"I'm not sure she could handle it!"

"Well, I can, at least, fantasize about it!" he said.

I couldn't believe it....The thought of Mike sliding his fat cock into my wife's tight, little pussy, turned me on enough to make me hard, again.

"Yeah, I bet you'd love to feel her pussy wrapped around your cock!"

"You know it!"

"Dream on," I said and laughed.

I ejected the flash drive and started deleting all of the pictures from Josh's laptop.

"Come on, dude, let me keep, at least, one," Josh begged.

"Hell, no! I can't have you sharing anymore pictures of my wife."

"What if I promise not to share them with anyone?"

I thought about it.

"I'll make another deal with you."

"Okay."

"If you, and Mike, promise not to show any of her pictures to anyone, ever again, I'll let both of you pick one picture to keep for yourselves," I said.

They both agreed.

"But, I get to crop the picture so her face isn't visible!"

Again, they both agreed.

"Josh, do you have a photo editor?"

He did, so I let them each choose one picture to keep. Mike picked the one of her on her knees taken from the front. You could see her pussy really well and her tits looked amazing with her nipples fully erect.

"I love that picture, man. Her titties look delicious!" he said.

I cropped her face out, saved it for him and deleted the original. It was Josh's turn.

"I'm going to have a hard time with this. I can't decide if I want the one of her on her knees with her legs spread wide or the one on her back spreading her pussy," he said.

I clicked on the picture of her on her knees.

"This one?"

"Yeah!"

He stared at it for a minute.

"Okay, bring up the other one."

I clicked on the picture of her spreading her pussy.

"This one?"

"Yep, that's the one! Can you enlarge it and crop it right there?"

I enlarged it and cropped the picture above her tits and below her pussy.

"Good enough?" I asked.

"Definitely!"

When I'd finished, I could see how much it had enlarged her pussy.

"Look at how moist her pussy is!" Josh said.

"Yeah, she was drunk and quite excited!"

"I'll take it."

So, again, I saved it and deleted the original. I pulled the flash drive out and made sure all of the other pictures were deleted from his desktop.

"Are you guys ready to head back to the pool?" I asked.

************

My phone rang as we were walking back...it was Roni.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"At the pool."

"No, you're not. I started feeling better, came down here and you're not here."

"Oh... uh, we ran to Josh's apartment to get more beer."

"Well, hurry up and come back. I'm tired of sitting by myself."

"Okay, we'll be right there," I said and hung up.

"Oh, shit! Josh, do you have more beer at your apartment?" I asked.

"Yes."

"We need to go back and get it. Roni is at the pool, looking for us!"

"Yeah, I heard."

We jogged back to his apartment for the beer. After we walked in, Mike went to grab the beer and Josh grabbed a cooler. As he was loading it with beer, I held up the flash drive.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I left my bag at the pool. If I show up with a flash drive in my hand, Roni will want to know why I have it. Then, when we get home, she'll want to see what's on it and we'll be busted!"

"Leave it here!" Josh said.

"Yeah, right! I know what you guys will do with it."

"You can't blame a guy for trying!"

"When we get back to the pool, you keep Roni busy so I can slip it back into my bag."

"Sure, no problem," he said with a big smile.

We hustled back to the pool and found Roni sitting in the same chair I'd been in, earlier.

"I saw our bag sitting here, so I figured you wouldn't be gone long, but that was twenty minutes ago," she said.

"Sorry, Babe, it took longer than I thought it would."

She stood and looked at me with a knowing grin. Then Josh stepped up and gave her a hug.

"Sorry about getting you drunk last night."

"I'm a big girl. It was as much my fault as it was yours."

Josh introduced Roni to Mike. After the introductions, Roni looked at me with a strained smile before she started making small talk with them, which gave me the opportunity to slip the flash drive I'd hidden under the waistband of my swim trunks, back into the bag.

"All three of you went to get beer?"

"Yeah, Mike didn't want to stay here by himself," I said.

"Okay, I can understand that."

"Hey, let's get in the water. I'm pretty hot from that long walk," I said, trying to break the ice.

"Yeah, I bet you are!" Roni said.

I noticed Josh and Mike sat there for a while, after we got into the pool, before they joined us.

"Did you enjoy your time at Josh and Mike's apartment?"

"Yeah, we had a great time!"

She was about to say something else when Josh jumped into the pool next to us so we swam for a short time before getting out to sit on the chairs.

"Would you hand me a towel," Roni asked me.

Josh and Mike were already sitting down and their eyes were glued to Roni as she took her time drying herself while standing in front of Josh, with her ass pointed toward him, but looking at me. She was making small talk with me so it gave them the perfect opportunity to let their eyes enjoy the sweet body they'd, only a few minutes before, seen completely naked.

I noticed Josh's eyes were focused on her pussy most of the time as she dried the front of her legs and I could imagine what they must've been thinking. By the time Roni sat down, Josh had a towel laying across his lap and Mike had rolled over onto his stomach, under the guise of needing to 'get some sun on his back', but Roni seemed oblivious to what was, actually, happening.

We sat around drinking beer, talking and occasionally taking a dip in the pool for the next two hours. I got a big thrill knowing that every time Mike or Josh looked at Roni, they were thinking about the pictures they'd seen, earlier.

Roni had no idea both these men had seen every part of her body. If she'd known they'd seen her ass and pussy spread so they both knew what her pussy looked like, up close and personal, she certainly wouldn't have been teasing them as she was.

"I think we should grill out, tomorrow. The grills are next to the pool so we can swim a little, drink a little beer and then throw some steaks on," Roni suggested before we left.

"That sounds like a great idea," Mike and Josh said.

So, Roni and I went home to our apartment.

************

"So, tell me," Roni said.

"What?"

"What did Josh say about my tits?"

"Oh, god! He loved the picture!"

"Really! What did he say?"

"He thinks your tits are amazing! He especially loves your nipples. I told you he would."

"What about Mike?"

"What?"

"You showed Mike, also, didn't you?"

I sheepishly looked at her.

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry but it just happened. I tried to show only Josh but Mike was right there and, when he saw Josh's reaction, he wanted to know what I was showing him and Josh was the one that handed the phone to Mike."

"He can't help himself from showing people my tits, can he?"

"Are you mad?"

"I won't be mad, as long as you tell me, exactly, what they said."

So, I started telling her but she stopped me.

"Not here...in the bedroom!"

She walked in front of me, peeling her bikini off on the way, and climbed on the bed.

"Now, come over here and fuck me while you tell me about showing off my breasts."

I got on top and slowly started fucking her.

"So, Josh liked my tits?"

"He loved them, Baby!"

"What did Mike say?"

"I think he liked them more than Josh did!"

She slightly moaned.

"Really! What did he say?"

"He said your nipples are amazing."

"Anything else," she whispered.

"Yeah, he said he'd love to squeeze them."

"Anything else?" Roni moaned.

"Yes, he said he'd love to suck your sweet nipples."

"I knew you'd shown them. I could tell by the way they were looking at me," she moaned.

"Are you mad at me?"

"God no! Can't you tell by how turned on I am?"

"So it does turn you on?"

"Hell, yes! What did Josh say?"

"He thinks they're sexy as hell but he's more of an ass man."

"Really? Has he said anything about my ass?"

"Yes, he thinks your ass is incredible!"

She started fucking me harder.

"Let me on top," she said.

I rolled over, she straddled me and gently slid down onto my cock.

"At the pool, today, I caught Josh looking at my ass!"

"I'm sure you did. I caught him quite a few times."

"Really?"

"Yes. Didn't you notice they both had hard-ons the first time you got out of the pool and was drying off in front of them?"

Her breathing got heavier.

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not. Why do you think Josh had a towel laying in his lap? And, didn't you notice how quickly Mike rolled over onto his stomach when you sat down?"

She was starting to ride me harder.

"Really? I gave them both a boner?"

"Well, yeah! They'd seen your bare tits, earlier. I'm sure they were wondering what they look like in-person."

"They like them that much?" she asked as she started grinding her clit against me.

"Yeah, Baby, of course they did. I told you...your tits are beautiful!"

"Wow! That's such a turn-on! You didn't tell them I know you were showing them the picture, did you?"

"No, I made them promise not to say anything to you about it or you'd be mad at me."

"Good. Would you like to show them more?" she asked.

Knowing how much that was turning her on made me ready to explode!

"What do you have in mind?"

"You can show Josh a picture of my ass."

"Would you like that?" I asked.

She started grinding harder against me.

"Would you?" she asked.

"I think it'd be very exciting!" I said.

She gave me a wicked little grin.

"Would you like to show off your wife's pretty little ass?"

She picked up her pace and started grinding harder and faster.

"You know, Mike will want to see it, too."

"Fine...You can show him, too!"

"What if they want to keep a copy for themselves so they can jerk-off to it later?"

"Let them have it!"

"Really? You'd like them to jerk-off to your pictures?"

"Yes! I love thinking about them getting off because of me!"

"Can I pick out the picture?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"I'm going to choose one where they can see, at least, a little of your pussy, too!"

"Oh, yes! Show them my tight, little pussy!"

"I know they're going to want to keep a copy for themselves! Are you sure you'll be okay with that?"

"Oh, god! I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" she yelled.

She had a huge orgasm, which left her quivering on top of me, and I came at the same time

After recovering, I went to the next room, brought my laptop in and sat on the bed next to Roni. I pulled up all of the pictures and clicked on the one of her on her knees, with her legs slightly parted, exposing most of her pussy but not completely.

"This one!" I said.

"Oh, Steve, you can see all of my pussy in that one!"

"Well, not all of it. Only most of it," I said.

"I don't know. Don't you think it might be a little weird sharing my pictures with them?"

"No, Baby, not at all. I'd love to show them all of your sexy little body."

"I don't know. Thinking about showing them my breasts and ass really turns me on but, you want to show them my pussy, too?"

It took a little convincing but she finally agreed.

************

We took a shower and left the apartment to grab some dinner. While we were eating, I told Roni we should get her a new bathing suit while we were out. She was open to the idea so we went shopping after we ate. At the second store we'd gone to, I found what I was looking for...a sexy, little, red bikini. I had Roni try it on.

When I saw it on her, I knew she'd be a hit at the pool. The top was two, very small, triangles that weren't quite big enough to cover all of her breasts. The bottom was very small and tied together on each hip, exposing all of her legs and, the best part was, it covered only half of her ass. The suit was made from a thin material which showed off her beautiful camel toe and nipples. I only needed one look at her.

"Yes! Baby, that's the one!"

She looked at herself in the mirror.

"I don't know, Steve. It's awfully revealing."

"I know! That's what I like about it!"

We made the purchase and went home.