All Comments on 'Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02'

by CalDreamer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The end of a marriage.

So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Looking forward to next week!

And I hope that she manages to fuck them all without the unrealsitic banter! You would have to put a cock in her mouth just to shut her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY! I hope it has many more chapters!

I can't wait for Sara to be fucked by the five guys and then her husband afterwards! I know she can't wait either!This could become a GREAT series with Jim sharing Sara with different men on a regular basis. Sara really could be pushed to her sexual limits. She could experience pleasure like no other woman before, only leaving her wanting more! And Jim would only be turned on by seeing Sara so satisfied sexually, that it would only benefit their own sex lives!I am SO WET, I need to go masturbate now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's Just Another Wimp Husband Pile Of Excrement

Slut wives and wimpy husbands who pimp them all over town. What an original idea -- NOT. All these wimp writers must share the same brain because all of the phrases, the scenes in the story, and the dialogue is exactly the same. Perhaps it's one of the symptoms of their disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never Satisfied

When wives start to stray they are never satisfied by just wimp hubby again... It's really sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't listen

to the Mrs. Grundys. Great so far. I'm hoping to read about her getting thoourghly fucked over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I just hope..

that you don't spoil the good story and have another guy give up all his balls. I rather turn it around and get him more balls; please !!!!! she can get fucked as much as she wants but not on her terms. he might have some other ideas. why always have stupid lame guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't Mind this Story Type

In the real world it is only a matter of a short time before a STD or AIDS are passed on to the couple who wnat permanent diseases. Ther are several types of STD that do not have a cure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delightfully Sick Cuckster

As a pimp he would be a failure however as a wimpish cuck the writer has no balls or self respect.<P>

Get help soon writer - perhaps you can regain a little self respect but never hers.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Decent Story

Part 1 had more drive to it than Part 2. The expository element of Part 2 only served to slow down and break up a story that should have been a description of a lust driven display of wantonness. Also, some of the dialogue seemed to be a little stilted. But the story is interesting and some of the sexual descriptions, especially in part 1, were pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's a fantasy

I guess my efforts came out more realistic than I had bargained for. All those comments about the characters as though they were real are misplaced - this is fantasy, though some bits and pieces are based on real incidents. So don't worry about Jim, he doesn't exist. And nobody is going to get divorced or infected.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ok Jim

Next week I'm going to complete my journey into being a complete whore. Oh, and you're going to be my happy cuck. Won't that be fun?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous