Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I'd heard everything, it was still a shock to see my woman sliding up and down on Lance. I sat on the couch beside them, watching him screw her. Lance got her down on her hands and knees in front of me and entered her from behind while she teased my cock with her tongue. I could feel her lurch forward and see her boobs shudder with every one of Lance's thrusts. After a few minutes he grunted, "I'm gonna spurt if I don't stop. Jim, take a turn in your woman while I cool down."

Lance retired to take a pee and get a drink; I looked at Sara, she looked at me as I put my hand on her cunt, hot and soaking wet from her secretions, sweat, and who knows what else. I squeezed, she squealed; I reclined on the couch and pulled her onto me. She was ready and in her mood she wanted only one thing. I gave it to her, hard, until Lance came over and stood beside her, his half-hard dong flopping in front of her face. She took it in, stroking its length while she tongued just its helmet. After a minute she took it out but kept stroking it, and looking at me cooed, "Look, I'm keeping him nice and stiff while you fuck me. I'm just going to relax and enjoy my two cocks."

Sometimes Sara gets so wound up with sex that she struggles to get as aroused as possible, trying to get to a climax. Even with all my attentions it's hard for her, because for her fucking is the thing that really gets her going the most. Now she could relax, because we could take turns in her cunt the rest of the evening, and if we timed it right she would get one long, continuous series of penetrations that would send her places she'd never been before.

Lance's cock went back into Sara's mouth, this time all the way in. I could see his balls jiggle every time I slammed into her, so I knew he was feeling some intense vibrations, and she was too. After a while we both pulled out at the same time, sensing that we needed to change postures to maintain the intensity of the experience. As I stood Sara up we embraced her from both sides, feeling that head-to-toe skin-on-skin contact that comes with sexual intimacy. She turned sideways so that we could both fondle her breasts and pussy, while she stroked our bellies and our cocks. Rotating one way, then the other, she presented herself to both of us from all angles.

All that stroking was nice, but pretty soon we all wanted to get back to fucking. We reclined on the carpet with a few cushions, Sara in the middle. I entered her from behind while Lance kissed her lips and her tits, then he entered her from the front while I reached around to stroke the tips of her nipples. We could take turns without having to rearrange ourselves. Sara writhed and moaned, getting continuous penetration because each of us could withdraw before it was too late, and the other would take over. We got into a rhythm of ecstasy, of invincibility; we felt we could go on indefinitely. But the carpet was too hard, so Lance said, "Sara, we need someplace more intimate. Show me where your bedroom is."

Sara asked me, "Is it ok if we use our bedroom?"

Without waiting for an answer, she directed him upstairs. He carried her up in his strong arms, laid her on her back in our big bed, and announced "Now you're really going to get laid."

Sara sank into the bed where we had shared so much intimacy, arms and legs spread in sexual surrender. We sandwiched her again, this time with me in front and Lance behind. He penetrated her again, and we started a long, leisurely fuck, rolling over from time to time and pausing, but it seemed that we all understood each other, so when we were ready we started up again, moaning and sighing while we held her in the grip of Eros. Usually Sara fucks in an open position, so that her real or fantasized voyeurs can see the action, but now the voyeur and the sex partner were both there at once, so it was skin-to-skin all the way. She shuddered, convulsed, cried and screamed.

Sara stayed in a sexual haze for hours. I don't know how many times she came. At one point she whispered to me that she wanted to try something new, something she'd never tried before.

"What is it, my little fuck-doll?"

"You guys, this continuous fuck is amazing. But I want to try something I've thought about, but I've never done it. Do you think you could both get your cocks inside my pussy at once? I could fuck both of you!"

Sara got up on me while I was on my back, and lowered herself onto my cock. She leaned forward, and Lance tried to get in, but it was awkward. Sara suggested that I come out almost all the way, then Lance and I could penetrate her together. That worked, with some stretching and squeezing. She was super-tight, of course, but for me most of the feeling was of Lance's cock rather than Sara's pussy, and that kind took the pleasure away. Lance felt the same way; he said there's something creepy about feeling another guy's cock, so we went back to one at a time. Sara sank back into paradise.

It couldn't last forever. On one round I finally came, going on forever while Sara gripped my cock with her well-practiced muscles. I fell asleep with a hand on Sara's ass, feeling the gentle undulations of Lance's fuck.

The morning was already bright when I awoke. Still groggy, I reached over to squeeze Sara's cunt as I had been starting to do in the morning (one of life's little pleasures), but quickly snapped awake when I felt a cock in it. Immediately I realized that Sara's lover had stayed the night. She opened her eyes and murmured "Good morning, sleepyhead. I hope you don't mind, Lance fucked me until he exploded last night after you fell asleep, then he got his cock inside me two more times in the night, I came each time. The first time he was behind me like he is now, the second time he just rolled me over on my back, laid on top of me, and pushed in. He's so strong, but he's gentle too. I don't think I ever calmed down even when I was asleep. Then this morning he started this long, wonderful fuck, it's still going, I love it so much."

Sara pulled back the sheets to show me Lance's cock buried in her soaked crotch. I kissed her, lying there in the morning sun with Lance inside her giving her a long dreamy fuck. I slid a finger inside her, beside his cock. We locked lips for a long time, feeling the gentle rhythm of his strokes. I held onto her wonderfully soft boobs. Lance turned her on her back and settled into her cunt while he teased her tits with his mouth. I laid my head on her arm and watched her nipples change shape, bobble and ripple as he pulled with his teeth and teased the very tip with his tongue. This was another thing I couldn't see without another man's help. "Look how he's teasing my tits, dear, isn't it delicious?" I helped out with the tit-teasing.

The phone rang, breaking the spell. It was Rod, inviting us to come over to his place the next day; I put him on the speakerphone. He said he had some surprises for us. I had had enough surprises for one weekend, but still I couldn't resist. He gave me an address about half an hour away, then asked, "What's all that moaning and groaning in the background? Is it what I think it is?"

Sara spoke up, "Rod, that's Lance fucking me. We're in our bed, all three of us, and he's got his cock in me while Jim works on my boobs. They took turns in me all night. Can you imagine? It's wonderful."

Rod answered, "I wish I were there."

Sara replied laconically, "Rod, you've been there, and you'll be there again."

After he hung up I returned to working on Sara's stiff nipples, and Lance resumed his long fuck. Our mood gradually returned. The sun beamed in; we were all getting sweaty. Abruptly Lance groaned, "I'm coming, hold on." He rocked her so violently that I had to let go; he roared, she screamed, they rutted furiously until they were both exhausted.

Lance pulled out and lay back panting until he caught his breath and got up to wash. Thick white cum oozed out of Sara's open cunt. She cooed at me "Jim darling, wasn't that the most wonderful thing you ever saw? I was totally overwhelmed with sex. Now it's your turn."

Sara pulled me on top of her. With all that thick white lubrication oozing out of my wife I slid in easily, a little too easily. The sun warmed my back, I was lying on the softest, smoothest, hardest bed I could imagine, fucking that viscous-sticky cunt with long, smooth effortless strokes. We heard Lance taking a shower, getting dressed, but it was in the distance, in another world. As her cunt tightened around me, I started that intense pounding that I'd been giving her ever since our adventures started, a harder, rougher, more primal, all-enveloping fuck that lasted for what might have been minutes or hours. For a long time I felt those signals screaming from my cock that a climax was inevitable, before the thrusts came accompanied by spurts of lust, of invincibility, of overwhelming ecstasy that emanated from Sara's cunt to my cock to my whole being. It was so powerful that I barely noticed her gripping my cock with her cunt, bucking, screaming, frantically pumping at me and throwing her head around. Her whole face and upper body blushed crimson. I either lost consciousness or lost memory of the next few moments.

I recovered to see Lance standing over us, cleaned and clothed. "That was quite an exhibition there, you two. If that's what being married is, I'm for it."

Sara looked up and quietly invited Lance to stay for brunch before he left. We got up and laid out some fruit and biscuits. Sara wanted to talk about sex, and cocks. "Your cocks are both great, but they're different. Lance, yours has a bit of a barrel shape, it's wider in the middle. When it's inside me I can feel it spreading me out, and when I get past the middle I feel I'm holding you in by the base. It's a great feeling. Jim's is about the same size, but it's more straight, it slides in and out so smoothly, one long continuous penetration, I love it just as much but it's different."

"Your cunt is getting quite an education", I interrupted. "You're having sex with lots of guys, they're feeling you up, licking you everywhere, getting their cocks sucked and fucking you from in front, behind, every which way. You're becoming our fucktoy, our sex slut. Are you still ok with that?"

"I know we're on a dangerous path, Jim, but I can't resist. First I wanted to, no I craved, for guys to look at my naked body, then to touch me, and now they fuck me. I feel as if I'm sliding into some kind of depravity, but I need it. When I think of what we're doing sometimes I'm astonished, maybe horrified. But when it happens it's the greatest feeling in the world, I need more and more. I ought to be insulted when you call me those names, but it only turns me on. Stay with me, dear, you're on this ride too, getting there's half the fun. Or all the fun."

We were all silent for a while before I asked Lance, "How did you pick Rod and Spike for us? They're so different."

"Well, I don't know if you remember this, but when you were going to dance clubs years ago, Sara sat down and displayed her tits and her cunt to you and 3 other guys, a long, close look. I was one of those guys. I never forgot it, I still remember it as vividly as if it was yesterday, she was so sexy and gorgeous. So when you invited me to your exhibition party I knew it would be awesome; I thought hard about your question of who else to invite. Rod's been my friend for years, since before he got rich. He's used his money to develop a really awesome lifestyle. I picked him because he has the most active and open sex life of anybody I know. I've been to parties at his house with a dozen women, wearing almost nothing, fondling all of them, and getting fucked in front of everybody. And his wife does it too, with him and everybody else watching. I don't know where he finds those women, they aren't whores, they're there because they crave fucking. I think he has other kinds of sex adventures too. I bet he'll invite you to them. You two should get to know him better, with your appetites you'd get along great."

Sara interjected, "Wow, Lance, that sounds amazing. I can't wait to go to his house. It sounds like we have a lot of sexual adventures ahead of us, if Jim is up for it. But what about Spike?"

"Oh, Spike's just a sweet guy with a unique body. I think he got divorced over other women. All the women say he's a great fucker, so I suppose it's true."

"It is. He does me like nobody else. Um, his cock is short, but it's thick, and he felt fantastic because I'm most sensitive right near the entrance to my pussy. He stretched me out, but once he was inside, wow! At first it felt like regular fucking, but pretty soon all his strokes melted together, I couldn't feel the separate ins and outs because he was going so hard and so fast, it was just one continuous sensation. It radiated out to my whole body. It was amazing, I didn't expect it. I can't wait for our next party, for him to do it to me again. God, I love to fuck, I think I'm out of control. I'm getting to be a connoisseur of fuckers, I'm elated, I'm terrified, I feel like I'm swirling down into a world of heavy lust."

At this point Lance interrupted, "It seems you two have a lot to talk about, so I think I'll leave you alone. But that next party is gonna be incredible."

"No, wait just a minute, Sara, expose your boobs for Lance again, I want you to."

I pulled Sara's robe open; she thrust out her chest. She moved over in front of Lance and massaged those naked boobs for him, squeezed, lifted, rubbed and bounced. He twisted her nipples, pinched them and pulled hard. "God I love this, I love showing you my body, even after we fucked so much I need this. We'll do it again soon, you're such a great fucker, I can't wait."

Lance kissed Sara's tits goodbye and left; our lives gradually returned to what was now passing for normal, and we talked about our men, our relationship, how to manage our more open sex life, about life and love and... everything.

12