Sharing Secrets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hoshi: Oh my! I'm going to like this masturbation stuff! I want to do it to them both! Would they do it to me?

"I guess you'll be able to find out in the next few days." (Oh God! Oh my God. I need to do something soon about my own needs otherwise, I almost find myself wanting to rape this gorgeous boy.)

"Hell yeah! I'm planning on it!"

"I can see that," I say as I watch Dion go at it with such enthusiasm finally overcomes my own sense of propriety. ( I have got to do something! I'm sure it will be okay if I join him and jack off. I'm sure he wants another look at my cock.) As I sit my own wet bottom on the steamy edge of the hot tub and show off my own hard on.

Hoshi: Oh my! Is my Dad going to masturbate as well? I hope so. I want to see him do it.

"You have a nice package Mr. Dee," Dion says as he works himself up into another climax.

"I noticed that you noticed." (I knew it! Soon....soon...just not yet....patience...meanwhile enjoy all of this being naked and exposing myself to them...edging and controlling my lust for the two of them.)

"Yeah, couldn't help myself, Mister Dee."

Hoshi: I wish I could help them both. I really want to get my hands on both their penises. My own penis is so big and hard at seeing all this. This is what it feels like to be turned on. I am sexual! I'm sexually attracted to boys. I know now that I've always loved Dion. I just didn't know that I loved him in a sexual way, and I just found out that I love my Dad in a sexual way as well. Is that wrong?

"Not a problem, part of the pleasure of being naked is being noticed."

"Yeah. I like it."

Hoshi: Me too! I like being naked. I wish they would look at me. I want them to like my body.

"I can see that."

We both laugh. I settle in to a comfortable edging session and Dion starts to show off his youthful skill and talents as he burst forth with another white blast of cum that land on his bare moist chest.

While my son sleeps blissfully in the warmth of the water, Dion and I indulge our own sensuous needs. I edge myself while watching Dion blast off with burst of hot glistening creamy cum loads onto his most bare chest, the hours pleasantly go by and when he finally is working on his sixth or seventh load, I've lost count, my own moans of excitement fill the evening air as we both work ourselves into a crescendo of lust.

Hoshi: I start touch my own penis like they are and it feels so good. It felt so good to shoot out my own small burst of...what did they call it? Cum! I make my own cum! And I got hard again, just like Dion. Thinking of touching Dion and Dad makes me hard and makes me want to masturbate over and over.

We ejaculate almost at the same time. Me finally cumming over and over again, covering my face, neck and chest with warm cream while Dion adds to the melting mass of glaze that has accumulated from all his hard work this night. We both sigh with relief and bliss letting ourselves slip back into the heated water to caress our bare skin as we savor the satisfaction of a great masturbation session that we've shared together.

Hoshi: I explode a big burst as well. Oh god...I really want to play with their penises so bad.

"That was a wonderful and inspiring performance, Dion."

"Ohh...thanks Mister Dee...I was inspired as well at the sight of you."

"We need to get Hoshi to bed don't you think?"

"Yes sir."

"I will carry him to his bed, you can clean up the bottle and glasses later, you'll have all day tomorrow."

"Sure Mister Dee."

I pick up my naked son, he is light and relaxed against my bare body. (He feels so good in my arms. I'm getting hard again. I want to touch him, to suck that tiny cock of his...ohhhh...I know its wrong but I want it badly.) I carry him to his bedroom with Dion in our wake. Dion pulls back the covers of my son's twin bed and I settle him gentle down. Dion gets into bed with him and cuddles up to his naked, moist and warm form.

Hoshi: It feels so good being in Dad's arms all naked. I didn't want him to put me down. I wanted to cuddle up to him. Sigh. But feeling Dion's naked body against mine is real nice! I want so badly to touch him. But, I don't want them to know I was awake all this time. Tomorrow I'll have time to be with Dion and then I will masturbate and touch him all I want.

"Night Dion."

"Good night Mister Dee."

"Pleasant dream?"

"For sure."

As Dion pulls the covers over his and my sons naked bodies I turn out the lights and retire to my own bed. (I need to jack myself off and I think use a vibe on my ass! I need to channel my lusts for that Dion and yes, I admit it, I want my own son as well. Definitely need the vibe in my ass!)

12