All Comments on 'Sharing the Lady'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Very Hot

Being airtight is so hot. Lucky gal. 5 Stars

MarkSpectreMarkSpectreover 7 years ago
Hot story

You have no idea how much I have always fantasized about this with a petite little brunette, the standing dp, the double vaginal all of it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love Michelle

This petite Italian chick is probably my favorite of your ladies. This story was incredible. I'd love to meet this babe or at least have a better idea of what she looks like. I read this story over and over and just love the thought of this girl getting rammed in all her holes. Five stars.

jwp6199jwp6199about 4 years ago
Well done.

Well done, I imagine hard to make this not mechanical with the subject matter. Only thing I could think of to improve was to stretch out the initial seduction action. However, still a 5++. Thanks, keep writing. Helped pass the forced isolation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s called spit-roasting not split-roasting. Still excellent though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...