Sharing the Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

With no hesitation, Nate stepped over Michelle's left leg and onto the couch, his other leg still in the ground between Michelle's and Jerry's legs. With Jerry's head over Michelle's left shoulder, Nate leaned over her right and pressed snugly against her, sandwiching her as he poked his hard cock into her open pussy. He kept sliding in, ignoring Michelle's screams, until he was all the way inside.

Once again stuffed with man meat in both holes, Michelle reached around and clutched Nate's back as he went right to fucking her pussy. Miles and I watched on in awed silence as Jerry stirred and, within seconds, the men were sawing in and out of Michelle just like Miles and I had been just half an hour earlier. Michelle cried and moaned as the cocks went in and out of her ass and pussy, deep and steadily. Her leg over Nate's shoulder bounced as Nate thrust hard on top of her over and over, her other leg pinned between the thighs of the two boys.

Nate and Jerry cursed profusely and sang Michelle's praises as they pumped in and out of her, faster now. There was so much to enjoy as I stood back and watched my sexy little brunette girlfriend get sandwiched right in front of me, from her bugging brown eyes, her shaking high-heel-clad leg pointing upward and her holes getting pummeled as those stiff cocks slid back and forth on either side of her stretched-out taint. It was really hard to talk myself down from just beating off and cumming right there.

Nate and Jerry sandwiched Michelle on the couch for a few minutes before Michelle said she needed a break. All three of them were panting and cursing as they finally came apart, sweat pouring down all of them. Michelle stood up and stumbled a bit as she went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. We guys said we didn't need anything. We just wanted to get back to the entertainment as soon as possible.

Michelle didn't get much of a breather. She'd barely finished her water before Miles and I were tugging her to the floor, bringing ourselves down with her. In an instant, Miles was on his back, and I decided to have Michelle face up again, so we secured her ass on Miles's cock again. He has a pretty big prick, so we had to be a little gentle still, even with all the work her backdoor was getting tonight. Once she was situated, propping herself up on Miles's chest, she looked right at me, her eyes beaming, her hair a wild mess, breasts heaving and said, "Let's make a Michelle sandwich!" kicking both her legs up into the air as she spoke.

It's not like I needed further encouragement, so I knelt down between their legs and held myself over Michelle, the heat of her body emanating as my chest neared her boobs, my face near hers. As Miles already began to slowly fuck her ass, Michelle, who was really giving herself over to her new role as a whore, ordered me to stick my cock in her and fill her up. With one hand on Michelle's shoulder and the other on my cock, I pressed my tip into her warm, wet pussyhole as Miles came to a stop momentarily to allow me to push my entire length inside my girlfriend, who cried out with excitement with every inch that penetrated her.

I put both hands on Michelle's shoulders as I sank all the way inside her. Once again, Miles and I were to the hilt inside my sexy girlfriend. Michelle groaned and tossed her head back, her hair, now getting matted with sweat, fell back in Miles's face as Michelle did her best to relax. Her ankles rested on my shoulders as I leaned forward and began to thrust in and out of her again, followed shortly behind by Miles, who plowed Michelle's ass. Right off the bat, we hit our rhythm, sawing in and out of the petite Italian babe as we double-fucked her there on the floor.

Our buddies cheered us on as our balls took turns slapping against Michelle's taint. Michelle's arms were splayed on either side her, the girl's nails sinking into the carpet beneath us as we double-stuffed her beautiful frame. My body slid easily against Michelle's, both of us now coated with sweat as the scent of the perspiration and the odor seeping from our sex organs filled the air around us, making it thick and hot. The steady smacking of male bodies against Michelle added to the soundtrack, while all three of us were moaning with pleasure.

After just a few minutes of double-penetrating my girlfriend on her living room floor, I felt my orgasm building up and decided it was still a little too soon to finish. Therefore, I pulled out, somewhat abruptly, causing Michelle to gasp and groan. I offered my lady to either Jerry or Nate, and, as the two deliberated between themselves, Miles picked Michelle up, his dick still fixed inside her ass, and stood straight, holding Michelle by her thighs and keeping her legs spread wide. Michelle laughed as Miles held her there, and Nate stepped forward, taking Miles's cue to take the front position in a standing DP.

Michelle giggled as Nate took his place. Michelle put her arms around Nate's neck for support while Miles shifted his hands to Michelle's ass. Once Nate had wedged the tip of his dick into Michelle's pussy, he slipped his hands under the bitch's thighs, and the two boys held the girl up and sank her down on their rods. This time there would be no alternating of the pricks going in and out of her. This time she would be taking the full force of both of them simultaneously.

It didn't take long for Nate and Miles to begin lifting the bitch up and down their shafts. Predictably so, Michelle screamed at first as her tight body took the full length of both of those hard dicks deep inside both her holes at the same time. Undeterred, Miles and Nate continued, Michelle fastened between them as they lifted her up and down their cocks over and over again. The longer they did it, the faster they were able to shift her body, and the louder the smacking sound each time Michelle was lowered down.

I watched on in utter disbelief and wild lust as my sexy girlfriend was suspended in air and lowered down on those two cocks again and again, penetrated deep in both her holes. Michelle held tightly to Nate and at times buried her face into his shoulder as she adjusted to the merciless double drilling. The moans and cries coming from her were unlike anything I had ever heard come out of her mouth, but I could tell she wasn't hating it. All the while, her legs and hair bounced up and down with her body, the bracelets on her ankles clattering together as she was forced to ride my two buddies for several more minutes while Jerry and I looked on.

After a while, the boys put Michelle down, and she immediately stumbled and fell to the floor. She was OK, though, and actually laughed when she realized she had collapsed. If she was sore or in any type of pain, she kept it to herself. The four of us boys stood there for just a moment before I took my lady by the hand and helped her to her feet, only to turn her around, direct her toward Jerry and continue on with the gangbang.

Using the floor again, Jerry lay down, and I lowered Michelle on top of him, right on his cock. The two moaned in unison as Jerry sank into Michelle's ravished but undoubtedly still tight and wet love canal. Once Michelle was on her hands and knees over Jerry, it was time to double-penetrate her again. I knelt behind her lovely ass and, at last, for the first time guided my engorged phallus into my pretty girlfriend's shitter.

After letting out a sharp cry, Michelle looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes wild again, her hair truly a mess now around her gorgeous face, and said, "I bet you love fucking my ass!" I just smiled and nodded, taking hold of her waist as I sank all the way inside her, joining Jerry inside my girl.

All three of us were a sweaty disaster, and I think all four of us boys were ready to cover this girl in our cum too. There were still a couple things left to do to her though, and as soon as Jerry and I got going, I reminded the guys that Michelle had one more hole remaining. Michelle shot a look back at me again, one of shock or nerves or something - I wasn't sure. Regardless, Nate stepped up in front of Michelle just as Jerry and I began to take turns inside of Michelle, sawing in and out of her holes slowly at first. Hovering over Michelle's ass, I could see Nate push Michelle's hair out of her face and then stick his cock into her mouth.

Thoroughly enjoying the sensations of screwing Michelle's asshole for the first time, I looked ahead to see Nate begin to face-fuck my girlfriend while Jerry thrust up into her underneath me, alternating with me as we slid in and out of her, the three of us banging her like we all comprised a well-oiled machine. The air around us was almost unbearably hot as four overheated bodies in such close proximity really turned up the temperature. We were all dripping with sweat, but none more than Michelle, who was pinned helplessly in the middle of this raunchy gangbang as three cocks bounced in and out of her, making her airtight.

Miles was the odd man out, but after a couple minutes of Michelle's getting fucked in all her holes, I suggested to Miles that Michelle could perhaps fit another cock in her pussy. Michelle squealed around Nate's cock at my mention of triple penetration, but she was powerless to do anything beside give it a try. While Nate continued to pull Michelle's hair and ram his cock deep in her mouth, Jerry and I slowed down as Miles awkwardly positioned himself behind us. I slid as far as I could up Michelle's back as I could, not quite reveling in the thought of being in such terribly close contact with another dude like that, but it was the thought of Michelle's being triple penetrated in one end that won out.

I could feel Michelle's ass get even tighter as Miles managed first the tip of his dick into Michelle's already filled pussy, joining Jerry in there. Soon, all three of us felt just how tight we could make Michelle's holes as Miles took great effort to push more and more of his prick into Michelle's pussy. Michelle screamed, but it was muffled by Nate's unrelenting cock in her mouth. Finally, Miles had inserted more than half of his deal inside Michelle and held onto her ass for support while I clung to her shoulders and Jerry squeezed her sides.

None of us having very much experience with triple penetration, it was a little awkward at first to figure out how exactly to fuck Michelle with three cocks at one end. However, we figured if Jerry and I thrust in unison and Miles pushed in between those thrusts, we would give Michelle the best fucking we could with this setup. Soon we were doing just I described, Jerry and I pushing deep into Michelle simultaneously, I in her hot ass and he in her pussy, as Miles shifted back. Then, when Jerry and I pulled back, Miles went in. All the while, Nate continued to fuck Michelle's mouth at his own pace, making Michelle whine and moan around that thick cock as she was triple penetrated at the other end.

Four cocks pumped in and out of Michelle relentlessly for the next several minutes as we boys all got the hang of this ungodly group sex her. I couldn't imagine my girlfriend was actually enjoying it, but she was a good sport throughout and actually seemed to come around to it, her cries sounding more and more like moans of, well, amusement at least, if not pleasure. Miles, Jerry and I continued to pound Michelle's ass and pussy for as long as we could while Nate polished his nob in Michelle's mouth. We pounded her hard and fast, our cocks pumping in and out of my girlfriend over and over and over again until, at last, I said, "Let's all cum on her face!"

Michelle didn't let me cum on her face very often, but before tonight she hadn't let me do a lot of the stuff I had done to her this evening, so I figured she wouldn't mind one quadruple facial to end the most extreme night of her life. To that end, Nate pulled away first at my advise, allowing Michelle to let out a loud scream that I feared the neighbors would hear. It was getting awfully late, after all, and most people had probably gone to bed by this point. Still determined, however, I then popped out of Michelle's ass, followed by Miles in her pussy, and then Jerry had to push Michelle off him, since the girl was too beat at this point to actually stand up right away. Once we were all disassembled, I helped Michelle to her knees, and, like a good little slut, she straightened her back, tilted her head back and grinned as she waited for the reward for which she had worked incredibly hard.

We guys had been fucking Michelle so hard for so long now that it didn't take much to get off by this point. Jerry and Miles stepped up first as Nate and I were just a step behind, and almost immediately, those two were cumming on Michelle's face to begin capping off this wonderful session. I couldn't even tell who shot off first; instead, I just watched two loads splatter on different sides of that pretty, smiling face and prepared myself for my own orgasm. I wasn't far behind at all, actually, as the site was too much for me to handle without releasing myself. As my buddies were just finishing cumming on my girlfriend's face, I stepped forward and blasted Michelle right on the nose with my first cumshot, followed by several other spurts that covered her cheeks and, accidentally, her left eye. Jerry and Miles stepped aside as I finished up, just in time for Nate to join me. As I shook the last drops of cum onto Michelle's tits, Nate unleashed on Michelle's forehead and up in her hair, ensuring that her face was totally covered in our jizz. He too let the last couple spurts coat her breasts, while, by now, the cum on her face was dripping down her neck.

A rousing chorus of expletives and praise directed at our sex goddess filled the air as we all recovered from a night to remember, looking on at that piece of meat that remained kneeling on the floor in the middle of the room. Michelle began to wipe the cum from her eyes, still grinning as the jizz dripped down all over her face, down her neck and now even past her tits toward her stomach. Honestly, I knew I'd be lucky if inviting my friends to gangbang my girlfriend without even first suggesting it to her didn't end up adversely affecting our relationship, even if she had been a good sport, but nothing else mattered in that moment. It wasn't for a few more minutes until the realization set in that I had allowed my friends to totally use my girlfriend tonight, but no doubt we had all - even Michelle - had enjoyed some real fun here tonight.

After we all helped clean up Michelle and her living room, the boys took off, and I helped Michelle into her bed. She was too beat to take a shower, so she still had a great deal of sweat and still some cum on her, especially in her hair. We chatted a little bit about what had transpired, and Michelle made no indication that she was at all upset about what transpired. In fact, as she dozed off, she muttered something like, "Maybe we can have your friends over again next weekend."

"That could be arranged," I answered, and then added, "You know, I do have more than three friends." She grinned, eyes closed, and then fell asleep.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers
12