All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 03'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LaphroaigLaphroaigover 11 years ago
More Please!

I have enjoyed Making and Sharing the MILF List so far, both are fantastic!. The only problem I have now is my cock being so hard and dripping at the end and I have NOTHING to read! I must insist you cease work on ALL other stories and produce more of the MILFs' tales, Please!. I am climbing the walls here ....

WeitzeWeitzeover 11 years ago
Great Story

1 for practice; 1 MILF done; 4 MILF's, 3 sisters, Anne, and who knows how many girlfriends (of the guys or their mothers) and new women who pop up to get to. Also new guys who have MILF moms that need taking care of. Want to also look into the new relationships between sons and moms, especially Chris and Laura. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pregnancy...

Which of the mothers is going to be the first to want the son and friend's baby? Or is the sister going to be first to want her brother's baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sharing the MILF List is fantastic!

Excellent stuff!

Plenty of back and forth between characters as to what constitutes loving emotional bonds and its' opposite, just being used. Any person wants a certain amount of both in their sex. Most want the emotional release as a steady diet.

Thanx 4 writing and sharing.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 hour ago

Landon is a stuck-up bastard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous