Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Mistress," we all chorused.

In my mind I was frantically thinking how I could minimize the number of lashes. I hated the single tail whip; the sharp pain as it hit my skin, the searing pain as it wrapped itself around me followed by the sharp sting as the end made contact with another part of my body. I knew Mistress was quite expert with it and enjoyed wrapping it around me so the knotted tip of the tail landed exactly on my nipple. I realized that if I was the last person and the others chose small numbers I was in a lose-lose situation. Regardless of what I did, I would receive that number.

"Slave Shar, you can choose first. What number of strokes are you prepared to receive?"

I decided to err on the generous side. I could choose 20, leaving 15 each for the others, assuming that each played their part. If the second person only chose, say, five, then that would leave 25 for the third person, and it may well be rejected. I suddenly realized that I really had to trust both Harold and Jess if we were all to get out of this with the minimal number of strokes. Then I wondered if either Jess or Harold actually enjoyed the feel of the whip. If that was the case, then whatever I chose I would receive a great many more. All that went through my mind in a flash, and I heard my reply as though it was coming from someone else.

"I'll choose 20, Mistress."

"Good. Now, Harold, what will you choose?"

"I'll choose 15, Mistress."

"Also good, that leaves 15 for you, Jess. Do you accept that or reject it?"

"I'll accept that, Mistress."

"Well, that was all nice and easy, wasn't it? Maybe next time we'll have to have a more devious game. Slave Shar, you can receive your strokes first. Jess and Harold, fasten slave Shar to the ceiling ring please."

We all stood and I was led to the ceiling ring which Harold was lowering. Jess used Velcro straps around my wrists and fastened these to the ring, then Harold raised the ring until I was standing on my tip toes. He tied it in place as Jess brought a spreader bar and fastened one end strap to an ankle, then fastened the other ankle to the other end. I was now dangling from the ring by my wrists. Mistress walked around me then signed for Jess to spread the bar still further, causing my stitches to pull painfully as my legs were forced apart. I managed to remain silent.

The first stroke came from behind me, striking my back and wrapping around me so that the knotted end struck the lower half of my right breast. It stung like fury, but I bit my lip to remain silent.

"Count," instructed Mistress.

"One."

The next few strokes were similar, striking both breasts several times and scoring a direct hit on my right nipple, which sent pain shooting through me and caused me to grunt before the count. After ten strokes she changed her target, aiming downwards across my waist and hip so the ends reached my pussy area. The stinging of the knot against my tightly sewn and stretched lips was excruciating and it took all my self-control not to scream as each stroke added to the fire emanating from my crotch. Finally, the last stroke was made and I hung there, sweating copiously from the exertion of dealing with the pain while Jess and Harold released me from the bar and ring. I helped restrain Jess before I moved away and knelt with Harold like the well-trained slave I had become.

Jess was next to receive the lash, six strokes landing on her breasts, including a hit on each nipple, and the remaining nine were around her hip and towards her pussy. One of those caused her to cry out as the knotted end landed directly on her clit. As a result of that, she was given a punishment stroke with a multi-tailed whip upwards between her legs, which had her biting her lip in agony as the lashes pounded her stitched lips. I was very thankful that I had managed to remain silent as that treatment on my multiple stitches would have been unbearable.

Harold and I released Jess and then she and I attached Harold to the ring and spread his legs widely. He looked different without his balls hanging in their usual place. I suspected that his lashes would be mainly focussed on his groin and wondered how he would stand the pain that would cause. I soon found out.

Mistress immediately began lashing over his waist and hips, landing the end of the lash on his cock and scrotum, probably trying to land a knot on his trapped balls. The pain must have been terrific as sweat dripped off his forehead and blood oozed from where he was biting his lip. It was difficult to see where the end actually landed and the accuracy could mainly be judged by his reactions. On several occasions he bent one or both legs, as though trying to ease the pain through movement. His crotch area very quickly reddened from the impacts but despite, or maybe because of the pain, his cock stood erect and proud, stretching the stitches holding his foreskin and making it a very tempting target which was hit most times. As he approached the end of his torture red lines were clearly visible around his cock from the whip impacts.

Jess and I released him once his 15 strokes were complete and supported him to kneel with us waiting for mistress to address us once again.

"Well done," she said at last, high praise for her, I thought as I glowed with pride, "You all withstood that very well indeed. "Harold, I was interested to see that your cock stood to attention as it was being whipped. You're obviously completely oversexed so I think now is as good a time as any to relieve you of some of that sexiness. Jess, I want you to use any way you wish to make Harold cum."

Jess told Harold to lie on the table and took his still hard cock into her mouth. However, try as she might she seemed to be unable to stimulate him enough to get anywhere near cumming.

"You can see how important the stimulation of the glans is," said Mistress after many minutes of stimulation. "Even if Jess rode you, you probably still would not cum, although you may well pull your stitches, which would be extremely messy and painful. Jess, I suggest you try a vibrator on him."

Jess did and after a few minutes he came, his cum oozing from the small gap between his stitches. Jess hurried to clean up his mess without being asked as we saw his cock slowly deflate.

"Well done at last," said Mistress a little sarcastically. "Resume your positions."

As we knelt before her, Mistress then told us the purpose of today's exercises, reminding me that it was her task for my session to teach me to administer pain to males and females. In order to do this, I needed to be reminded what pain felt like, so that is what had happened today. Starting from tomorrow she would be teaching me how to administer pain, starting with the client she had who was to have her pussy fitted with rings. She told me that was to be my task and afterwards her Mistress would probably want me to give her several orgasms. She realized that would be frustrating for me as I would probably want to cum but would be unable due to being sewn up. Mistress also commented that from now on she would be showing me a wide variety of ways in which to inflict pain and that she had numerous clients during the next few weeks for me to practise on. When there were no clients, then I would practise on Jess and Harold.

"Do you have any questions, slave Shar?" she ended.

"Yes, Mistress, when will I have my stitches removed please?" I asked hesitantly.

"In three days' time. That will be long enough for you to really experience the sensations, or lack of them, but after that I will require you to be physically able to service males as part of their punishments."

"Thank you, Mistress."

After we were dismissed we were permitted to clean up before we prepared dinner and were allowed to eat with Mistress. She seemed to be in a relatively jovial and talkative mood, and told us some of the stories of punishment sessions she administered during her training. After she left, we cleaned up the dining area and kitchen then retired to our rooms.

The following day we were assembled to meet and greet Mistress Elouise and her slave Tina. Mistress Elouise was a tall, elegant woman who wore a heavy coat. She led her slave on a lead attached to an iron collar around her neck. Slave Tina was also tall and graceful, clad only in a simple dress that did nothing to enhance her figure. Mistress Elouise had a short discussion with Mistress then she led slave Tina through to the punishment room, where her dress was removed to reveal her naked beneath. Once the simple dress was removed it was obvious why Mistress Elouise's husband would have been attracted to slave Tina; she was a classic beauty with voluptuous breasts tipped with large pink nipples, rounded hips and a completely shaven pussy with generous labia showing a hint of arousal. I had a flash of regret that such a beautiful woman should have chosen to be a slave and should now be effectively neutered and prevented from normal sexual relations. However, I thought, there is no accounting for the choices some people make.

Slave Tina obediently lay on the table and spread her legs as I efficiently fastened her in place, preventing any movement once the procedure began. Under the watchful eyes of two Mistresses I carefully marked Tina's lips for ten piercings stretching from just above her clit almost to her anus, thus ensuring that there was no chance of Tina ever experiencing normal intercourse again once the rings were fastened together and making it very difficult for her to stimulate her clit in any way at all, yet providing enough space for her to urinate and menstruate. Once the positions for the holes were marked and I had received a nod from Mistress, I began inserting the needle and following it with the ring as I had been shown earlier. It took nearly an hour before the task was finished. I then wiped Tina's lips with an antiseptic wipe and Mistress Elouise fitted a thick metal rod through the rings, locking it with a small padlock at the topmost ring in front, ensuring that she could not be penetrated. I then released Tina from her bonds.

Mistress Elouise had apparently found the whole process very arousing. No sooner was slave Tina released than her Mistress had her kneel naked on the floor in front of her. Mistress Elouise approached and gave her slave a signal, which caused slave Tina to spread apart the lower section of her heavy coat to reveal Mistress's bare legs and naked pussy. Slave Tina then began sucking and tonguing Mistress's pussy, bringing her quickly to an apparently satisfying orgasm. Slave Tina licked her pussy clean, lowered her coat, stood and put on her own dress again then the two women, Mistress and slave, departed with barely a word.

Once they were gone Mistress praised my work and the degree of professionalism I had demonstrated during the operation. I didn't show my pleasure at receiving this rare praise, but made a silent vow to continue to excel as much as possible, despite my reservations and displeasure in hurting others. I knew if I was to complete this course I needed to get over my squeamishness about inflicting pain, rationalizing it as being justified as the recipients were suffering my ministrations voluntarily and could at any time simply leave. The fact they stayed was that they, like me, had chosen to experience this for some unknown payoff.

The following day it was back to training. Mistress wanted me to learn how to cane and whip people, so, of course, I needed people to cane and whip. The obvious victims in my training schedule were Harold and Jess.

"Slave Shar, I will be teaching you to use the cane today," announced Mistress. "For a start you will practice on slave Jess. You already know some aspects of where to strike to cause pain while preventing unwarranted long-term damage, which is to be avoided unless it has been specified by a victim's master or mistress. So, I will review how to fasten a woman in position and then how to cane a woman. Slave Jess, come over here please."

Jess walked over to Mistress and knelt before her.

"First off, we need to remove your stitch so the cane strokes can be more effective," said Mistress. "Lie on the bed with your legs wide apart."

Once Jess was in position, Mistress handed me a pair of tiny scissors. "Slip the thin ends under the stitch and simply snip it," she told me.

I did that, and saw the labia open as the stitch came loose. I pulled it through and discarded it.

For the next few hours Jess was subjected to being immobilized in many positions, upright, bent over, upside down, legs usually apart. In each position Mistress showed me where I could apply strokes of the cane that were most effective for causing pain with little risk of permanent damage. During that time, I caned Jess's ass, breasts, torso, soles of her feet, legs including her calves, and finally and most painfully, her pussy.

I was instructed to spend considerable time with her breasts, first applying strokes on the top, then on the underside as Jess lay tied on her back on the bed, several pillows under her upper back to push her breasts upwards just inviting the bite of the cane. Once there were enough red stripes on her breasts for Mistress's satisfaction, she then instructed me to cane her aureoles and nipples. I knew from experience that this was extremely painful and inside I had mixed feelings about it; the rational part of me rebelled, knowing this would be exceedingly painful, but surprisingly a dark side looked forward to inflicting this pain. Under Mistress's instruction, I applied five strokes to each nipple, spacing them out so the pain from each stroke could subside before being repeated on the next stroke. Jess screamed a short, sharp scream with each stroke and by the end her nipples were swollen and bright red.

Mistress then told me to fasten her in the frame upside down. Jess was obviously turned on by the caning, even though many of the strokes caused her great pain, so by the time she was suspended upside down with her legs spread wide apart for me to cane her pussy, she was very aroused.

"You'll need to wipe her slit to dry her off a bit," instructed Mistress, "Then I want you to place one stroke between her labia and thigh on each side, one on each labia, then several between her labia covering the whole area including her clit."

The thought of inflicting this pain on my friend was hard to overcome; I had to realize that it was beneficial in the long run and turn off my sensitivity towards inflicting pain on others. I aimed the strokes, making them quite mild to reduce Jess's suffering as much as possible. Once I was striking between her lips and across her clit, Jess could no longer remain silent. Each stroke that landed on her tender clit caused her to scream in pain. I looked at Mistress for guidance but she simply nodded.

"Again," she would say after each stroke.

After around eight strokes, she intervened, but not as I expected.

"You're striking her too lightly," Mistress commented, "I want a further five hard strokes and if they're not hard enough I'll do it again myself, as well as apply 50 similar strokes to you after your stitches are removed."

That threat was easily enough to overcome my squeamishness. The following five strokes were harder that I'd applied to Jess today. After each stroke Jess screamed and her body writhed and shuddered as the pain coursed through it. Mistress had me wait several minutes between strokes to prolong her agony. The interesting thing I did learn was that my sewn pussy was dripping by the time I'd finished; obviously, even though at one level I hated inflicting pain, at another level it caused me to become very aroused.

Once the five final strokes had been applied, I let Jess down and for a few moments we were permitted to hug each other.

"I'm sorry, Jess," I said quietly.

"Don't be. At one level I enjoyed it and I'm feeling really horny. I just hope Harold's not wanting too much sleep tonight. But on another level, it hurts like hell. After lunch do you want to have a close inspection?"

"Yes, please, but we'd better go for lunch; don't want to keep Mistress waiting."

After we'd eaten, Mistress gave us a short time to ourselves and told us to meet once again in the Dungeon at 2pm. When we were back in our room, Jess lay on the bed and spread her legs to let Harold and me inspect the damage I'd inflicted. Her lips and clit were swollen and red but there was no broken skin.

"Is it still sensitive?" asked Harold, trailing his fingers gently over her clit and labia.

"Well, I can still feel you, and it feels nice, if that's an indication."

I felt a little better knowing that it was unlikely that I'd done permanent damage. We then prepared ourselves for the afternoon, wondering what was in store, and returned to the Dungeon, waiting on our knees in good time for Mistress to arrive.

"Well done, nice and prompt, I see," she greeted encouragingly, "How are you feeling, slave Jess?"

"Sore, Mistress," replied Jess honestly, "And horny."

"Yes, as expected. This afternoon it's slave Harold's turn. First slave Shar will remove your stitches, then she'll cane you. I wouldn't expect you'll be in any state to attend to slave Jess's needs tonight," announced Mistress wryly.

I felt really bad once again; sad that I was going to have to inflict pain on my friend, sad that he would probably not be able to service Jess's obvious needs tonight, or mine when my stitches were removed either I assumed. However, the dark side of me was rubbing her hands in glee at the thought of probably getting to cane a man's most tender organs.

"Slave Harold, lie on the bed on your back please, legs wide apart."

Once Harold was in position, Mistress led me to him and handed me the scissors.

"You know what to do. Remove all the stitches."

Carefully, so as not to cut his tender skin, I removed the stitches that held his balls in place and watched as they dropped into their empty sac. Then I removed the stitches in his foreskin, allowing it to retract over the head of his almost fully erect cock. I wondered if it ever was not at least partially erect, as I watched the foreskin slide back and expose his shiny, tender head.

"Good. Now the fun can start. Please position slave Harold in the frame standing with legs spread."

A few minutes later Harold was positioned correctly and Mistress was instructing me where to cane him while he was in this position. I applied several strokes of the cane to his thighs, calves and abdomen then I repositioned him over the bar and caned his ass, leaving a set of nicely spaced red lines on his cheeks. So far, he had borne it all in silence, but I guessed that was soon to end.

"That was a good warm-up, but now for the painful part," said Mistress with a sadistic smile. "As you're no doubt aware, cocks and balls are very tender and very easily damaged. A slave with damaged equipment is of little value for either breeding or entertainment, so it is very important to treat them carefully. This doesn't mean you can't hurt them, just that you must be careful not to inflict any permanent damage, unless, of course, that is requested. Some dommes will use a smaller cane, but I prefer the normal one, so that's what we'll use. So, for a start, tie slave Harold on his back on the bed with several pillows under his ass."

I did as I was instructed and soon Harold was fastened immobile on the bed with his hips thrust towards the roof, topped by his cock, erect in anticipation of its punishment.

"Hmmm, striking an erect penis with a cane can cause permanent damage by rupturing an erectile vessels, which may cause permanent erectile dysfunction. We need to soften his cock. Slave Jess, please make slave Harold cum so his cock softens. Do it however you want."