Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked towards Mistress and saw her nod of approval at the sentence I had just passed on slave Maggie. I relaxed, more confident in my decision now. Once slave Maggie was firmly tied in place, I collected several clamps and attached them to her labia as I had now done many times then pulled them wide apart, tying them with elastic to the frame. Her pussy was now held wide open, the entrance to her vagina being very obvious, as was the arousal shown there by the glistening light on her feminine juices. She had obviously enjoyed meting out the punishment on Tom's genitals. I wondered how she would respond now she was on the receiving end.

"I'm going to punish you now," I told her, swishing the riding crop, "Firstly, 15 strokes with the crop."

My first stroke was hard and landed directly on her clit. Slave Maggie screamed in agony and her body tried to move to lessen the pain, but she was only able to writhe slightly due to the tightness of her bonds. The next 14 strokes proceeded in a similar manner. By the end she was sobbing uncontrollably and her clit and pussy were red and swollen, her clit in particular being fully engorged and erect. I exchanged the crop for the cane and applied another ten strokes mainly to her clit. During that time, she barely moved, apparently totally accepting her fate and possibly going into another mental world to escape the pain.

"Now, slave Maggie, I shall inject your clit so the nerves will be destroyed, leaving it totally numb."

"Oh, yes, it hurts so much. Please numb it, please inject it," she moaned.

I went to Mistress and together we went to the locked drug cupboard. As she opened it I asked the question that I needed to ask.

"Do I do this for real or do I just inject saline?"

"A good thought, but that's up to her Master. Ask him."

I walked across the room to Master and asked him the question. He thought for a few moments before replying.

"One of the things I like most about slave Maggie is her response during sex. She cums several times on my cock each time we fuck. I don't want that to change. Killing the nerves will make that change, won't it?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Then use saline."

I returned with the verdict to Mistress and she handed me an ampoule of saline and a syringe. I filled the syringe, then returned to slave Maggie, who was still writhing and moaning in pain.

"Here's the nerve killer, slave Maggie, so you'll never have to be troubled with orgasms ever again."

"No, oh NOOOOOOO!!" she cried, "No, I don't want it, please, I'll do anything but don't kill my clit."

I suppressed a grin and proceeded to position the needle then insert it. At the prick of insertion, she again pleaded for leniency, trying her best to prevent me from pressing the plunger and injecting her clit with the caustic solution she believed was in the syringe. I met her eyes, smiled gently and pressed the plunger fully down. Slave Maggie felt it enter her clit, felt it swell, and knew it was over. Her sexual pleasure gone, in one press of a plunger. She relaxed and began sobbing, inconsolably.

Slaves Harold and Jess removed slave Maggie's clips and untied her, then assisted her to her feet. They helped slave Tom to his feet and the slaves dressed and waited to leave with Master.

"Thank you, Mistress," said Master, "I was very pleased with the way in which slave Shar handled the situation. The punishments seemed to be very appropriate and were well executed." He lowered his voice. "How long until slave Maggie realizes that her clit hasn't been killed?"

"It'll take a while because she doesn't know what it would feel like if it was killed. Probably when she next has sex, which will be a while, then she'll realize because nothing will have changed."

"Good, thank you. I'll let her know then that she owes me. Actually, just between ourselves, I'm rather looking forward to her being preggie and also to us having a baby in the house. Exciting times." He chuckled as he turned to me.

"Thank you, slave Shar, you have done good work here today and you'll make a wonderful Mistress in time to come."

"Thank you, Master," I replied, looking at the floor to avoid eye contact.

Master took his two slaves, both walking bow-legged, and left. After they had departed, I was surprised to hear Mistress tell slaves Jess and Harold to tie me face up on the table, legs apart. She must have had a reason so I cooperated and was soon fastened in place wondering what I had done wrong that I needed to be punished. I then remembered I was in training and I didn't need to have done anything wrong to be punished. Mistress returned with a small tray of equipment and sat on a stool beside the table.

"Well done, slave Shar, you did an excellent job today. As a result, I am pleased to tell you that you have graduated from this course. You are no longer slave Shar, but are now Mistress Shar. Accordingly, it is my great pleasure to insert your graduation ring through your clit hood."

Suddenly it was all clear. That had been a test and I'd passed, apparently with flying colors. Slave Jess placed a pillow under my head so I could see and I watched as Mistress used her finger to stimulate my clit, making it larger so it would peek out from under the hood.

"Would you like me to separate the clit from the hood a little more? That would make it more sensitive as well."

"Yes please, I guess it would also mean I could have my clit shaft pierced at a later date too. I had visualized having my shaft with a bar through it and a ring through the hood, so I could work the bar through the ring and hold my clit our more prominently."

"Yes, that's definitely possible but we can't do all that today. I'll do the separation and the hood piercing, then you can come back later for the shaft piercing, which is a lot more painful than any other that I know."

I was not expecting any anesthetic and there was none offered. Experiencing and bearing the pain was all part of the test. However, the pain was excruciating as she cut the tiny piece of tissue connecting my clit to the hood, then pushed the needle through my hood and followed it with a gold ring, which she fastened shut. I tasted blood in my mouth from where I had bitten my lip to remain silent. She wiped away the blood, put a small dressing on the separation cut, and then I was released. The pain slowly dispersed as Jess and Harold inspected the new ring and I found I could walk with little pain.

That was certainly the highlight of the course for me. The remaining few days were spent meeting with several Masters and Mistresses in a consultative role in which I took the lead part with Mistress as advisor. Then it was time to leave and go home. I was looking forward to seeing Ben again, as well as the extended family. On the last day we had our final lunch then we farewelled each other, formally at first, with slaves Jess and Harold kneeling on the floor before me, then informally where we all hugged one another. I thanked them all for the huge amount of learning that I'd done, Mistress Elizabeth thanked me for being such a wonderful student and we all vowed that we'd meet again sometime soon.

"You really must get a slave or two of your own and start a Dungeon and all that," suggested Mistress, "Let me know and I'll give you lots of tips on how to train them." She chuckled at the thought.

"Thank you. If that happens, I'll certainly be in touch. I'll return soon for a clit shaft piercing as well."

I arrived home to be greeted first by Ben.

"Oh, sweetheart, I've missed you so much," I told him as we hugged and kissed, "I can't wait to make love to you, but gently."

I pulled apart my skirt to show him the new clit hood ring. "My graduation present," I told him, "Still very tender. Rear entry only for a while."

"That's fine, so long as there's entry from somewhere it'll all be good."

We walked inside and Jude, Mark, Joe, Trevor and Dale all greeted me with hugs and kisses, then they told me to sit down and spread wide so they could examine my new jewellery.

"What else have you had done?" asked Dale, looking at my separated clit.

I told them about the tiny snip that Mistress had made and my plan for a clit shaft piercing.

"Ouch, sounds painful," said Dale.

"Well, as they say, no pain, no gain. I'm sure the result will be worth the pain."

For my first night home, I wanted to sleep with Ben alone. We went to bed early and spent a long time kissing and cuddling as I told him about the course.

"So, does that mean you expect me to kneel before you and call you Mistress Shar and all that?" he asked.

"No, of course not, at least, not until you agree to be my slave."

"Oh darling, I'm a slave to your sexiness and beauty and have been for years," he replied.

"Then show me by making sweet love to me without hurting my clit too much."

I knelt on all fours on the bed, head low, ass high, and he slowly and gently slid his cock into my love tunnel. It was heaven; a cock like I'd had lots of during the course, but different; it was his cock. He knew exactly how to use it and his fingers knew exactly how to stimulate and arouse my nipples as he reached around me to play with my breasts. It was unusual having less than normal clit sensation due to the position, but his loving made up for that and within a very short time I had my first orgasm, my body responding by tensing, shuddering and then relaxing as I gently felt his loving movements after the sensations decreased. He continued, giving me three orgasms before he increased his speed and power and injected his sperm deep inside me, causing me to cum yet again. My mind went back to Maggie and I wondered how she felt about still having use of her clit; I looked forward to having use of mine again in a short time.

Ben withdrew and we lay together, cuddling.

"I want a baby," I told him after a period of silence.

"If that's what you want, darling, then we'll just have to make one. There's a problem though, it means that while we're trying for a baby, Mark, Joe and Trevor will all need to stay away. That is, if you want to make a baby with me."

"Of course I do with you, honey, so let's wait a while until after my clit's recovered, then I can have fun with the others for a few weeks before going off the pill and making our baby. Sound like a plan?"

"Sounds perfect to me, sweetheart. I love you so much, darling."

"I love you too, honey."

We kissed gently and I fell asleep safe in Ben's loving arms.