Sharnie's Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH god," He hissed then gave a sharp grunt as he came.

"Uhh fuck," Sharnie gasped as he thrust up hard into her lifting her almost off her feet. His cum pumped inside her, hot and thick. She felt his fingers digging into her breasts, his hands dark against her chest. He shuddered and groaned deeply as he came then gave a soft hiss as he relaxed and pulled away from her. His sudden release of her made her sag and she sank to her knees in front of the table.

"God she fucks just like a slut." The black guy said as he staggered back.

"Yep, now I want to know if she swallows like one." His friend said grabbing her by the hair and pulling her towards him. "Suck on my cock Sharnie, I want to cum in your mouth." Sharnie shivered softly as she felt his cock pushing against her lips. She had never let a man cum in her mouth before, it had always seems so slut like to do it. Now she being told to do it. She wanted to say no, to not do it. But she knew what would happen, and she had already shown herself to be a slut. She opened her lips then felt his cock slid into her mouth. She lowered her mouth down the length of his cock sucking softly on it. She felt it in her mouth. She began to move her mouth up and down him. Sliding her lips along the length of his cock. She could feel the warmth coming from his cock as her lips ran over it. He moaned softly as she sucked on him.

"How she doing?" His friend asked.

"Sucks like she fucks." He answered.

"Good, I love it when a slut sucks me off. When she's finished with you she can suck my cock." Sharnie felt a second of indignation at the way they were talking about her. Then she remembered that to them it did not matter if she was there or not. She was their slut to do with as they wanted. She could do nothing about it except accepting the situation and doing what they wanted, being their slut.

She started to suck harder on the cock in her mouth, moving her lips up and down it faster. He groaned deeply and she felt his fingers tighten in her blonde hair. Reaching up she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock holding him still so she could suck harder and faster on him. She moved her mouth up and down him rapidly, sucking hard on him. At the same time she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock, tickling the vein running along it. He gasped and moaned deeply. Glancing up she saw him watching her as she sucked on him. She moved up and down him as fast as she could all the time sucking deeply on him.

Without warning she felt his cum pump into her mouth. It was hot and stick, rapidly filling her mouth. She gagged on it as she felt it slid down her throat. It tasted vile and felt icky as she swallowed it. He held her head still emptying his cum into her mouth. Sharnie swallowed it all acting like the slut she had become. When he released her mouth she licked her lips to make sure she had caught every last drop.

Before she had time to recover the black guy grabbed her and pulled her towards him. He pressed the head of his cock against her lips. Sharnie opened her mouth and he pulled her down on him, forcing his cock deep into her mouth. She gagged feeling the head pushing to the back of his throat. He held her still with his cock forced deep into her mouth.

"Suck it slut, I want you to deep throat me." He hissed to her. Sharnie had no idea what he meant by 'deep throat'. She fought against her urge to be sick, and forced herself to suck on him. He moaned softly and pulled her head up off his cock. "That's right you're going to keep doing that until I cum." He told her then pushed her head back down onto his cock.

Sharnie felt his hands on the back of her head forcing her down onto his cock. The head of his cock pushed into the back of her throat. Again she forced herself to suck on him, and ignore her need to be sick. With his fingers wrapped around her head he forced her mouth up and down him. Each time making her take his cock in the back of her throat. She closed her eyes using all her will to relax and allow him to use her like he wanted. She kept reminding herself she was their slut. He kept up a steady speed, pushing her up and down him in a constant cycle. Sharnie sucked hard on him, it was her only option. She knew she needed to make him cum as quickly as she could before she lost control of her gag reflex.

Soon she began to get almost used to the repeated feel of his cock at the back of her throat. It got easier to control her gag reflex and she even began to relax slightly. As if he felt her relax he increased the pressure by thrusting into her mouth as he forced her down onto him, pushing more of his cock into her mouth. Sharnie squealed softly unable to stop herself at the added force. She could feel his cock thrusting upwards into her mouth. The head pressing firmly against her throat, almost being forced down it. He kept up the increased force pulling her head down, and pushing his cock up into her mouth at the same time. Sharnie could barely suck on him. The impacts at the back of her throat forced a small squeal or grunt from deep in her throat. He was grunting as well and she hoped and prayed that he was close to cumming. Suddenly he pulled her off him holding her face a few inches from his cock.

"I'm going to cum, let me see you swallow my cum girl." He snarled to her. "Wank me off and make me cum," he added. Sharnie reached up and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his cock. She could feel how hard he was and the thickness of his cock. She wondered just how she had taken him first inside her cunt and secondly how she had been able to have that cock forced down her throat. She rubbed her hand up and down him, wanking him off hard. He held the base of his cock aiming it at her mouth, moaning as she wanked him off.

"Yes wank my cock girl, I'm going to cum, oh god here it comes girl." He gasped and Sharnie felt his cock throbbing in her hand. She opened her mouth and he aimed his cum into it. For a second time her mouth was filled with cum, it splashed into her mouth and against the back of her throat.

"That's it swallow that cum girl." He hissed as he pumped his cum into her mouth. Sharnie swallowed and felt the last few drops splash onto her face. Reaching up she wiped them off with her fingers. "Lick them clean," he ordered. She sucked on them licking the cum off them and swallowing it. All the time she could feel his gaze on her watching her avidly.

Hands grabbed her and dragged her to her feet. The white guy pushed her backwards dropping her onto her bed. Sharnie gasped as her shoulders hit the bed. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him, until only her shoulders rested on the bed. She felt his cock pressing against her cunt. With a hard thrust he entered her, Sharnie grunted feeling his cock slam deep into her. He began to ram his cock in and out of her. Sharnie gasped and grunted at the sharp feel of his cock as it pierced her cunt repeatedly. He thrust in so hard she felt her young body shuddering at each impact.

"Oh god," she grunted at the feel of him fucking her so hard. His cock was hard inside her, and it pushed deep into her cunt filling it.

"Take my cock girl, feel it in your cunt." The guy hissed as he slammed into her. His fingers gripped her thighs tightly, digging into the muscles and lifting her feet up of the ground. Sharnie hissed and grunted as he rammed his cock in and out. His thrusts became harder and stronger. She felt him leaning forwards. His hands moved up to cup her breast squeezing them hard. Sharnie was pushed up as he lent forwards her waist arching up. She had to lift her legs up to ease the sharp pressure on her back. Glancing over at the mirror she saw herself laid on the bed her legs in the air with him between her thighs fucking her hard. She was gasping and moaning. Her face glistened with sweat. Her long blonde hair was matted by the sweat. She could see her skirt wrapped around her waist as he fucked her. She was acting like the slut she was now, letting him fuck her hard just like a slut would.

The guy pushed up further lifting her up higher and leaning over. He leant down and took one small breast in his mouth sucking hard on it. Sharnie hissed feeling his mouth on her breast. Feel his cock sliding along the top of her cunt. She could feel him slamming into her hard, filling her cunt totally. She moaned deeply shocked by how much she was enjoying being taken like this. Only a slut would be get so turned on by a guy forcing himself on her like this. She was enjoying him as he raped her.

"Listen to her moan, she's enjoying it. God what a slut." The black guy said confirming to Sharnie what she had been thinking. A minute later she had the final confirmation. She squealed and moaned loudly as she felt her body heading towards an orgasm. The mix of the guys mouth and tongue sucking and licking her breast and his hard cock ramming hard into her brought her to the edge of her orgasm.

"I think this little sluts going to cum, aren't you Sharnie?" The guy fucking her hissed. Sharnie nodded and squealed as her orgasm grew closer.

"Oh god I'm close, I'm so close. Unnnn yes," She gasped. Then gave a loud scream as her orgasm finally erupted. She could not believe that having the two guy repeatedly raping her had made her cum, yet cumming she was. She clawed at her quilt moaning and squealing loudly as her orgasm swept through her.

"Yes cum girl ,cum." The guy fucking her gasped. "Jesus I'm going to cum too." He added a second later.

"Unn god," Sharnie moaned as she felt his cum pump into her cunt. Filling it again with hot sticky sperm. He grunted and Sharnie squealed as the feel of his cum inside her seemed to add to her orgasm. Her body shuddered at the sensation of her orgasm. He clung to her until he had finished cumming inside her them pulled out of her. She collapsed onto the floor gasping hard still amazed and horrified by her orgasm.

The black guy moved towards her and pulled her up pushing her onto the bed. He climbed on behind her and she felt his cock slam hard into her cunt. She gasped at the feel of his hard long cock entering her. He thrust in three times then pulled out. She felt him sliding his cock up her buttocks. She could not figure out what he was doing until he told her.

"I'm gonna fuck you little white ass girl, You'll take it like the slut you are." Sharnie gasped in terror, the sudden idea of having his huge cock rammed into her ass terrified her.

"No please not that." She begged and tried to pull away from him. His fingers tightened around her waist.

"Yes girl, you're going to have my cock up your ass just like the slut you are." She fought to break free more scared of him fucking her ass than him hurting her.

"No please I'll do anything, you can fuck my cunt again or I'll suck you off but please not my ass." As she spoke she pulled away trying to scramble off the bed. He lunged forwards and grabbed her pinning her up against the wall on her knees with him behind her. Sharnie struggled to get free but he had one hand wrapped in her hair. The other held her wrist pinning her arm behind her, forcing her into the wall.

"You can fight all you like little slut but I'm going to fuck your ass whether you want me to or not." His grip was too tight and he was too strong for her to break free. She felt him shifting behind he then felt his cock sliding between her buttocks.

"God please no," she hissed as she felt him pressing against her ass. He did not answer except to thrust hard into her. "Uggg unnn fuck," She squealed as his cock slammed into her ass. She had never let anyone fuck her ass before and his cock was so hard. It hurt so much, she squealed loudly at the sharp pain. He thrust in and out of her ass hard, slamming his hard cock deep into her. "Uggg god unnn no ohh ugggg," she squealed and grunted at each hard thrust into her ass. Her body rocked with each thrust and she was pressed into the wall. It felt cold against her skin as he took her.

She could hear him grunting behind her at the force of his thrusts into her. She groaned deeply, squealing at each thrust. He released her wrist and she reached up to claw at her wall. His fingers in her hair pushed her face into the wall. She could feel the rough surface rubbing against her breasts. She gasped for air and squealed as his cock repeatedly slammed deep into her ass. Now the initial shock was over she was beginning to grow used to the feel of him fucking her ass like he was. He reached his free hand between her legs and began to push two fingers into her cunt as he rammed his cock in and out of her ass. She gasped and groaned at the feel of his fingers inside her and the size of his cock as it pierced her ass.

"I'm going to fuck you little ass until I cum in you girl." He snarled into her ear. "I love taking a sluts' ass as hard as I can then cumming inside her." He added as he slammed his cock hard into her.

"Unnn," Sharnie hissed. "Ugg fuck god please cum in me." She moaned wanting him to cum in her now.

"Not yet girl, your ass feels to good to finish fucking it yet. It's so tight around my cock. I'm enjoying it too much to cum just yet." To emphasis his words he rammed in even harder.

"Ugg god oh god unnn no god," Sharnie gasped. Then squealed as he slammed his cock in and out of her ass hard. His fingers pushed in and out of her cunt, rough and forceful. His was raping her cunt with his fingers the same way he was raping her ass with his cock.

"Go for it, fuck her little ass for her. Take that slut, make her squeal." She heard his friend saying behind them. As if his friends words were a trigger he began to ram in harder. Fucking her ass as roughly and as hard as he could. Sharnie squealed and grunted her voice high pitched and tinged with the sharp pain he was causing her. He lent forwards to press his lips against her ear.

"I'm going to bend you over your table, and fuck your ass hard. I can really fuck it hard that way." He whispered and pulled out of her. Dragging her by her hair he pulled her off the bed. Sharnie staggered down as he dragged her across the room. She gasped for breath. Her legs almost give way under her. She had thought he had been taking her hard on the bed, if he was going to be even harder she was not sure if she would be able to stand it. But she did not fight as he bent her over. She felt him yank her skirt down then he positioned his cock against her ass. She closed her eyes and forced herself to try and relax. She felt him tense behind her and knew he was about to force his cock back into her ass. She was scared of how that would feel, but did nothing to stop him. After all she had been acting like their slut all afternoon, and this was the final act. Letting him rape her ass hard until he came inside her.

"Uggg," She grunted as he rammed into her. "Unn ohh shit," She gasped as he pulled out as rammed in again. He forced his cock hard into her. Fucking her ass harder and deeper than before. Taking it as roughly as he could. His fingers pulled back on her hair pulling her onto his ass as he slammed in and out. Her body rocked with the rough thrusts. She felt herself pushed up onto her toes again. She could see him in the mirror. He teeth clamped tight in a vicious snarl as he took her ass again and again. "Unnn, uggg, fuck,uhhh. God, oh god, ugggg," She squealed and grunted with each hard rough thrust into her. He grabbed her hair in both hands, his fingers wrapped tightly in her blonde hair pulling her back onto him. She felt his legs slapping against hers, his cock ramming deep into her ass.

"God you feel so tight girl. That ass is so hot." He hissed from behind her. "Does my cock feel hard in you ass?"

"Unn god too hard, you're being to rough." She hissed.

"To rough, that's nothing." He laughed and began to ram in harder. Fucking her ass with fast deep thrust, forcing his cock roughly into her body.

"Ugg unn oh uhhh god unn no oh no god." Sharnie squealed her voice hoarse and desperate. His cock slammed in and out, piercing her ass stretching it wide. The sharp sensation was too much, she felt herself close to fainting. But each time she thought she was about to black out a hard thrust brought her back to fully conscious. She squealed and grunted with each thrust. Her body rocking wildly as he took her ass. She was beyond speech only able to grunt and squeal, wild sounds of sharp pain and deep sensation. Yet she was getting used to it, become almost acclimatised to the sharp thrusts. Her body accepting the pain as her final punishment for being their slut. She sensed that this would be the last thing they would do to her. Once the guy raping her ass had cum it would be over.

Behind her she heard him grunting deeply, and felt his thrusts getting wilder and rougher. He was slamming into her hard, pushing her forwards so her face was pressed against the mirror. Her fingers dug into the wood of the table. She could see how white her knuckles were. He pulled back hard on her hair forcing her to arch back towards him. His cock rammed up into her ass. She squealed loudly at the sensation. He grunted hard as he raped her ass, roughly fucking her and slamming his cock into her as deep as it would go. He felt so hard inside her, forcing her ass to stretch to its' maximum ability. His fingers tightened their grip in her hair almost breaking her back as he arched her towards him and back. She felt her head resting on his chest. His hard thrusts rammed into her sending shuddering waves through her. She gasped and squealed not even able now to make any recognisable sounds.

"Yes oh god girl yes." He hissed as he slammed his cock hard up into her ass. "Here it comes slut, I'm going to cum." As he spoke he rammed hard upwards into her lifting her off her feet.

"UGGGG," she grunted at the sheer force of his thrust then gave a sharp moan as she felt his cum erupt into her ass. "Unnn," she gasped held on her toes by his cock inside her. Feeling his cum pumping out into her ass. Hot jets of cum almost soothing after the sharp thrusts into her. He pushed up again as he emptied the last of his cum inside her then with a soft hiss he pulled out of her and let her collapse to the floor.

She lay on her side breathing hard her body pushed beyond its' limits by the repeated fucking the two men had just inflicted on her. She heard them leave the room but did not have the strength to lift her head up. She could hear them downstairs moving around and taking things out of the house. Then there was silence. As she lay recovering she thought about what had happened, and how she had reacted. She could tell someone, she should tell someone. But then it would come out how she had let them take her, how much of a slut she had been. She could not face her mom, or worse her Nan if they knew she had been that big a slut.

As Sharnie pushed herself up and headed into the bathroom for a shower she knew she was not going to tell anyone what had happened. She was going to have a shower and head out and pretend nothing had happened to her. But deep down she now knew that she was a slut, and she was capable of letting a guy do whatever he wanted to her.

12