All Comments on 'Sharon & Kenny Pt. 02'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot

Really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continue! Continue!

Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 10 years ago
Really sexy, but...

Two things:

1) a man's cock doesn't get "hot," or change temperature when he is excited.

2) sperm is made in the balls, but when he cums, the semen (sperm plus fluid made to dilute it) comes, not from his balls, but from the seminal vesicles, twin sacs, one on each side of the prostate where it is stored. The balls don't twitch, or get any smaller.

I love your writing. I love that you refer to your cunt, rather than the effete "pussy," which is now virtually acceptable.

I've only read a couple of the stories (I'll end up reading them all!) but doesn't anybody ever eat that juicy cunt of hers? And a little discussion of a nice juicy creampie would be fun once in a while.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 10 years ago
Your comments?

Sharon, you wanted to say something about my comments.

This is the place for that.

/s/ Iwannadoitnow

SharonMWFSharonMWFalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Comments

I was going to forward to you images that disprove your comments regarding cocks throbbing and balls twitching.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 10 years ago
Throbbing etc.

I didn't say cocks don't throb. I said they don't get hot. They may throb, especially during orgasm. Any change of temperature would be due to friction.

During orgasm, the muscles of the pelvic floor do contract, often irregularly, so the balls may move when that happens. But the semen does NOT come from the balls during orgasm, as I noted earlier. They do not contract nor change size.

Sharon, I think your writing is wonderful and is extremely sexy. My comments were meant to give you accurate information, not to be critical. I like your stories. You are on my list of faves.

I didn't send my email address because I have had bad luck doing that in the past. It had nothing to do with you personally.

As for the "medical facts" I offered, trust me; I DO know what I'm talking about.

Best always...

Iwanna

SharonMWFSharonMWFalmost 10 years agoAuthor

I can send you a video link...

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 9 years ago
So glad to see something more...

You've long been in my favorites list, and I haven't checked things out here in a while, but was so pleased to see something new from you after your break from things. Incredibly hot, as always!!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 8 years ago
Been a while...

Hey, Sharon, I was just thinking I needed something really stimulating, so I read the two Kenny stories, which are very sexy and exciting. I got all the stimulation I wanted!

Every once in a while I check back to see if you wrote any new stories, but of course you haven't. I guess you have finished telling all the stories you have in you to tell. Maybe even changed things in your life.

The few communications were fun, and I miss them. Hope everything's going well for you.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
too short!

The wonderful story of Sharon and Kenny has yet to be continued...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous