All Comments on 'Sharon Gets A Rubdown'

by magichandslee

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
His "start" grew to something so special !.

Even 30 yrs ago..Magichands told a HOT story! THANKS!!!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
Magichands must have insipred many erotic masseurs

As a certified massage therapist, I've enjoyed Ted's massage stories more than those of any other authors on Literotica. They're all simple, direct, and unpretentious. Whether 100% accurate or not, most are erotically stimulating, and all are believable. In my professional practice I've given sensuous massages to hundreds of clients. Ted's techniques were similar to mine, often initiated by "accidentally" touching some erogenous areas with the back of the hand. With the clients' encouragement, we slowly aroused their libido by applying increasingly erotic strokes to all parts of the body. I'm retired now, but I still give sensuous massages to everyone who asks. I no longer charge for the sessions, because I so enjoy watching the recipient's reactions when approaching and achieving his or her sexual release. If other masseurs emulate Ted's techniques, they'll acquire lots of satisfied and steady customers. Thank you, Lee, for submitting this story from his archives. I look forward to finding more here soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous