Shattered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,444 Followers

As she talked more and more Rich speeded up, pounding her harder. She said, "promise me you'll always let me play with him, okay, baby? You can have sloppy seconds, I'll never turn you down. I may just lie there and dream about his cock, but I'll never deny you, I promise!

"I'll just—ooh, that's—I might, uh—oh my God, oh my God!" Rich was thrusting with all his might, with one hand slipped around her thigh to caress her clit, and she began to come really hard. Rich didn't let up and she screamed, her body tightening and twisting, and he stroked and stroked until he shot into her with a roar, and the two of them collapsed to the bed.

At Suzanne's insistence they had a long talk about it the next day at breakfast—what worked, what particularly excited Rich, was there anything that bothered or upset him—and they concluded that it had been just fine. Fun, exciting, a little scary for Rich but not too much.

"So do you want to play again, honey? Some of the time?"

He nodded. "Not too often. Maybe once a month? I don't know. While we're doing it it's great—really intense. And then afterwards ... I guess I doubt myself a little."

Suzanne got up and kissed him. "Got anything left for me, big fella? Maybe I could take you in the other room and reassure you a little." They made love again for nearly an hour, kissing and smiling, murmuring together.

**********************

They were lazing together in a canoe on a hot June afternoon when Rich said, "I think there's something I'd like to try."

Then he was silent, looking a little sheepish. Suzanne said, "you want to tell me about it?" It took a little coaxing but she got it out of him. Smiling, she said, "that sounds like fun, honey." They talked some more on the way back from the lake, and again the next night at dinner. Suzanne wanted to be sure there were no misunderstandings.

Two Saturdays later, Rich came home from his golf game a half hour earlier than usual. He dropped his bag heavily in the front hall and called out, "hi baby, I'm home!"

From down the hall he heard, "oh, shit!" Then the sound of whispers, and a door swinging shut.

Rich ran down the hall to the bedroom and yanked the door open. The bed was a wreck and one of the windows was wide open, its screen pushed to the side. Suzanne was standing naked near the bathroom door, a panicked look on her face. Her lipstick was smeared, her hair was tangled and wild, and her thighs were smeared with liquid. One of her sexiest bra and pantie sets was lying on a chair.

"Baby, I—"

"What the FUCK has been going on here?" Rich shouted. Suzanne came over and tried to hug him, but he pushed her back onto the bed. "Who have you been fucking? In OUR bed?"

Suzanne buried her head in her hands and made crying sounds. "I'm so sorry, honey, he just—"

"Fuck around on me, will you?" Rich furiously threw off his clothes. Then he strode over to Suzanne, pulled her face out of her hands and thrust his half-hard cock at her. "Suck this, you cheating bitch!"

Looking fearfully up at him, Suzanne took his dick in her hand and slid it into her mouth. Rich pressed it in hard and she began sucking, her hands caressing his shaft and his balls. After a couple of minutes he pushed her away.

"Get back on the bed, goddammit!" Practically as soon as she was lying down he was on her, letting the weight of his chest press down on her breasts as he levered his hard cock into her. He began to thrust as she wrapped her legs around him.

Rich rode her hard for a couple of minutes, grunting, as she held him tight and moved with him. Then he slowed, pushing himself up on his elbows so he could look at her tear-stained face.

"Tell me about it," he said. "Tell me all about what you were doing while I was out, trying to enjoy my golf game."

"It was ... it was Teddy," she whispered. "I ... he ... just showed up, out of the blue. I told him he couldn't stay, but he ... just ... insisted."

"Insisted? What the hell do you mean?" They were still moving together, more slowly.

"He said—I was his, and he was taking what was his." She stopped, and pulled him down to kiss him, snaking her tongue into his mouth.

"He dragged me in here, threw me on the bed, and just—he pulled my clothes off and he, uh, took me."

"That's a lie!" Rich shouted. "You had your sexiest underwear on—look at that!" pointing to the chair.

Suzanne looked away and said, "he, he made me. Put it on first. Before we—did it. The first time."

Rich fell back down on her, pumping hard for a while, reveling in her heat and her taut nipples against his chest. Then he lifted up again.

"And what did he make you do?"

"Baby, I—do I have to tell you?" She looked ashamed.

Rich grabbed her face with one hand. "Damn right you have to tell me."

She said, "he ... made me suck him. Until he was unbelievably big and hard, I'd never seen it so enormous. And then he just, he just fucked me. He pushed me down on the bed and jammed that thing into me."

"You whore! And how did it feel?"

"It was magnificent. Teddy was magnificent. He fucked me so hard, baby! He felt like an iron bar inside me, and he just went on and on! I started coming after about a minute and he never let up, and I just came and came ... ooh, that feels good! Fuck me harder!"

Pounding her fiercely, Rich said, "was it like this? Did he do it like this?"

"Ohh, it was so good, it was even better! I never felt anything like it, it was amazing, baby!"

Growling, Rich pulled Suzanne's legs up over his shoulders, so that she was bent nearly double. "I'm gonna fuck that asshole right out of you, you cheating bitch!"

He thrust as fast as he could, gritting his teeth, for about two more minutes, Suzanne groaning and fucking back at him. They were like animals. There was no more talking, just grunting and the slapping of their bodies together.

And then with a howl he sped up and shot his cum into her, both of them crying out, clutching at one another.

**********************

They lay sleepily for nearly an hour, not speaking. Suzanne finally opened her eyes, to see Rich gazing across at the open window.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" she said. "How are we?"

He turned back to her. "We are fine, babe. At least I am. How about you?"

She smiled and touched his nose with her index finger. "I'm great if you are."

"How about a little dinner?" she said. "I've got some gazpacho and I made a nice Cobb salad."

"In a little while," Rich said.

"And afterwards we can straighten up the room and have a shower. And then I want to go to bed and make love like an old, boring married couple. Just you and me."

Suzanne snuggled closer against him. "Works for me," she said.

ohio
ohio
4,444 Followers