All Comments on 'Shattered'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 271 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Someone who can actually write?

Welcome back and thanks for submitting. I am always impressed by the clarity of your writing. Very few authors are this tight without endless rewrites and editing. Refreshing read after seeing so much recent unedited and wordy drivel.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Suzanne turned his fantasy into her reality and when caught broke her balls to assure him that it would never happen again and will love only him. Took him a while to overcome his sense of inadequacy and humiliation but he did and it resumed being a loving faithful marriage.

One question, however. If he never saw the photos would she have allowed herself to be blackmailed?

Also, is everything ok with GH?

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Well told and well written

What comes across id that you 'believe' in your characters - and that enables the reader to become absorbed in their lives as if they were real people.

The realism also extends to the way that there aren't any easy answers; the characters both have to work very hard and go through a lot of pain in order to get their lives back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
people with mental illnesses should never have children

both of these characters qualify for sterilization. Yeah we should always go back to the behavior that caused the problem in the first place.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
this was a in the middle story

while the husband being so whinney wasn't my thing, they found a way around what she did. I have to wonder would she would have confessed if the hadn't sent her husband a picture.. The women in the story acted more like men than the husband. 3 star.....ohio can write a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Could you have possibly dragged this out more if you tried?

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
The Wimp Master Returns

It's been a long time since you've sunken this low. It's no wonder she cheated on him because he actually is a wimp and a pansy. Five pages of wimp and pansy is way to long, perhaps next time you could trim it down to one, or better yet, none!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sad

such a pathetic old guy. just a step away from getting cuckolded. there must be such morons in real life in the writer's universe.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 12 years ago

Wow, an Ohio story. Been a long time.

Painful. Yes, that's the word I'm looking for. Lots of pain going around in this story. Anguish. I'm not even going into the cuckolding fantasy thing, since I just don't get it.

There's one nagging thing though, what if Brad hadn't been such a blackmailing asshole? What if he had actually been a nice guy (aside from fucking a married woman), just out for no-strings romp?

Suzanne hadn't regretted the one night stand. She had gone for seconds, turning it into an affair. She HAD called it off afterwards (very surprising), making Brad reveal his blackmail side and blow everything skyhigh.

What if Brad had said "OK, it was fun while it lasted, bye"? She'd have gotten away with it, happily. Her dirty little secret.

What I'm trying to say is, she didn't regret the affair itself, what she did regret was doing it with an asshole who blackmailed her, and that her affair hurt her husband after it was revealed. If there had been no revelation, she would've felt no guilt, no regrets. She only felt guilt once she saw the pain in Richard. She regrets being caught, not the affair.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
I was laughing at the cousin's reaction

Pretty much all my female cousins would give me the benefit of the doubt over their girlfriends, so that part is hard for me to get, by-product of being raised in a family with the common theme being blood is thicker than water attitude, but the other thing I don't have a cousin that is over 5'3" and I'm a foot taller than each so without my bending over none could reach my face and I'd probably block it anyway. Lastly, no one would touch my stuff, computer wise, wouldn't do them any good, as it all is wireless and/or snyced with my cell and my desk top at home, take a photo with the tablet or cell it goes to the other 2 automatically within 15 seconds of taking the photo. I'm also far more tech savvy than my cousins. Thought on the whole a good not great story, and I get your point but was hard for me not to mentally interject my own family on your storyline one. Thanks to that and I considerably larger physically than all my cousins so her with girlfriends would only get in the door of I allowed it and I'd never be that submissive even guilty. All the why's and such take to long to tell, in any case if it were one of my cousins she might of had such ideas, one would have never let her in if I was entertaining, two her girlfriends nope wouldn't have come in I come outside, but I'm a control freak and rarely if ever allow myself to get in situations I'm not the master of to began with.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
What was That?

Usually like Ohio's stories but this one just misses the mark

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
Psychology is confusing.

What goes on in people's heads is weird. It's confusing, it's contradictory, it's chaotic - and understanding and capturing that is, I think, your strength ohio. You sure played to your strengths in this story!

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago

Technical Skill: As always, ohio does a bang up job of writing. The words just breeze by with nary a bump. Considering the latest offerings, which were...scanty on the editing, his personal quirk with capitalization is a venal sin at best.

Plot: It's an interesting idea when infidelity happens to mesh with the inner twists of human sexual fantasy. There is still a good bit of shame stigma, not necessarily with sex per se, but with some of the kinks and fetishes people engage in. This caused a nice perfect storm when mixed with the age thing.

Versimilitude: Every single step of this story hit the mark nigh perfectly. The ups and downs. The one part which gave me a good bit of pause is that the marriage survived. If he truly was 'shattered' then I couldn't see the marriage surviving. Part of this was the way the author STRONGLY reinforced the man's discomfort with his inner kink and particularly his reactions to his wife's humiliation. I had a hard time seeing him rising above that, particularly when she was so joyously giving head to a younger, more virile man: a point downplayed. The fact he would revisit that fantasy was a bit too far.

Emotive Quality: Well, you got some emotion out of me. I hated the way the wife acted when they had that 'big blow up'. Granted, it was realistic and I always come to ohio when I want reasonably realistically portrayed women who aren't willing to drink dog piss just so the husbands are willing to cum on their faces. Haven't met those women. But I was still angry at her...which was matched with my anger at HIM when he wimped out so much afterward. "Is he going to hold this against me FOREVER?" No. How about a fucking year, you bitch! And grow a fucking spine! Yeah, you were a bit of a jackass, but you can't help the way you feel.

But...everything I said that was good about the story still stands...but I didn't like it as much as many of his other stories. Maybe it was the thorny issue of cuckold tittilation striking too close to home. Maybe it was the fact I couldn't believe a recovery. Maybe it's me. It certainly wasn't the quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GARBAGE

What a piece of horse shit, a total waste of time reading this shit.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Well written and interesting

But I am a bit sorry that I read it. His obsession is not attractive, so it is almost a nightmare story. I would expect most women to become disgusted with him..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah, technically excellent writing, BUT...

As one anon stated, "horseshit." Just a wimp husband tale, of which there is a great excess in Literotica.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 12 years ago
It's no 5 *'s

After a long lay off, it is a shame this is the best Ohio has to offer. His writing skills are still top notch, but the theme of this one is awful in it concept and poorly executed.

He has written some stellar stories. This is not one of them.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
OMG that was horrible...

Like driving slowly past a car wreck. Hey author, are you some kind of phsycolomologist or sumfink? Fucken hope you aren't, cause if you are, you're crap. And these characters you write about. Really. Fucking dumb man. It's like you write about warm, sensitive, highly intelligent gay (oops) men, who naturally try to over think everything. So sad. I'm sure there's a message in your story somewhere, but I for one, couldn't find it. Nothing redeeming in there at all. Sure your writing was technically good, but all that means is that you're reasonably educated. They clearly forgot to teach you at writing school though, that the thing you need to make a story readable, is an actual story...

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 12 years ago
Challenging

I liked it! You set yourself a difficult task. Working around fantasy, self-doubt, cheating, reconciliation and anger. I don't think I have seen this combination before.

Did it all work? Maybe not. But the work deserves 5*.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
OMG ! A Real Story with Real Albeit Flawed People ( its been awhile ) !

I second just about everything FD45 said. This was extremely well done on a technical level along with character development. Yet the ending felt fragile & artificial. In the long run, the original libido disparity ostensibly caused by the age difference will reassert itself.

Who knows though ? Maybe Rich will get a prescription for testosterone replacement & all is just ducky forever. I will nitpick that the wife went roundheeled for the other man very easily, then the switch flipped & she snapped back into adult mode. The character of Bradley was weird too. He was faimly & Suzanne had no idea of his cretinous propensities ?

Well I'm reluctantly five starring this story because in end analysis, Ohio is just a wizard at telling a story. What a pleasure for him to be back in the mix of active authors. The subject matter was discomfiting but that's the nature of the Loving Wives beast.

I do feel a bit like a rube looking at the new credit receipt for a expensive bauble only half needed, or even wanted. If one must be film-flammed , it's best to be lured in by a master . The sheer volume of red fireballs in Ohio's resume of stories definitely consigns him to that elevated ranking.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Story and Comments

Foremost, great to have Ohio writing again. I cannot relate to the husband in this story. The penitent wife is a nice fantasy but real women - even the good ones - do not behave this way (Papa Toad's and sometimes JPB's woman characters are more realistic) except the wife's blow up near the end was very realistic and credible. It seems to me that Ohio was trying to get into the skin of the multitude of cuck fantasy writers on this site and play that into a story, which he did with at least some success - I still can't relate to the husband's character, though.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 12 years ago
Fantastic !

You have lost none of your talent .... this was one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5*****

I liked it, but felt uneasy about the outcome. Probably just me as I often think about cuckholding some other guy but never me.

Thanks for writing--you are good.

tom anon

magmamanmagmamanalmost 12 years ago
Not that easy to do

Write about what is at best a difficult subject and do it well. Sometimes it is best to leave fantasy as a fantasy, and reality then kept seperate.

energystarenergystaralmost 12 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!

My all time favorite author on this site (among some very great talent). He write stories instead of agendas. Thanks so much.

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Fucking awesome

This was a great story by a LW master.

It had it all: great writing, character development (does anyone on this site develop characters who are more 'real' than Ohio?), drama (in spades), emotional turmoil, realism. In addition, the author hits on the absolute devastation of infidelity with razor precision.

What made this story unique was Ohio's addressing a very delicate topic: cuckold fantasies. So many commentors on this site (especially of late) express a zero-tolerance hatred of voluntary cuckold stories-but they seem to not be able to distinguish between fantasy and reality. Ohio develops a 'real man' who also has a cuckold kink: howevery, only as a fantasy, not as a reality. Ohio, through the therapist, explains the difference with the analogy of the woman with a rape fantasy-a woman might fantasize about it, it might get her hot, and it might be part of her sexual role-play, but she sure as hell would hate for it to actually happen. Can people understand the difference? Kudos to Ohio for attempting, with this story, to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

That said, I would think that the wife's actual cheating would probably kill off this fantasy for the hubby, but Ohio went a different way.

As to the reconciliation-I thought it was justified. It was, after all, only a couple of incidents-2 too many, to course. The first was helped along with intoxication, the second was less forgivable. However, it was not emotional, it was brought to a quick end, and wife didn't go out looking for it. The seducer was a serial seducer and the wife sure seemed to learn her lesson.

In hubby's place, I think I might have used that night at the Marriot for a get-even fuck, but that's me.

I am just so pleased with this story. I love Ohio's writing, and this story, in particular, hit on an important and original storyline. Top marks, and I wish I could give it more than just five stars.

Thanks for submitting!

p.s., what's this shit with them watching the Reds? I thought they were Cubs fans...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written story as usual for Ohio

The whole plot line hinged on the husband's repeated demand that his wife never have sex with another man while they were married. The wife of course conveniently forgot this and used the excuse of her husband being out of town and she was lonely. It always surprises me that when one spouse travels the other finds themselves quite magically in a bar, dance hall or something other place where men are on the prowl.

Seems a little stupid for them to put themselves in such a vulnerable position. We are led to believe that the predator in this case is ok since he is related to one of the wife's friends. Why was it such a surprise later to find out the cousin was in fact a sexual predator who's MO was to seduce married women and then blackmail them for more sex. Another thing that always bothers me in these seduction episodes is when the quary feels that was is suggested by the predator is wrong (going to his apartment in a too drunk to drive state) they always do it anyway. I personally have been drunk many times but never once did something my conscience said was wrong. The long tedious reconciliation was somewhat believable butt I found that it dragged on for a short story. In the end love conquers all.

SKHPSKHPalmost 12 years ago
Liked it very much

Perhaps a bit long, but sensibly written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

For all the words, there were more than were needed. The matter of the marriage and the 'routine', notwithstanding theor respective ages and any physical impact. The affair opened her mind to that and not to be surprised if another. And his state of mind. It struck me a bridge was crossed, where I don't get why he stayed with her, and all those many unpleasant moments. Sometimes it is better to walk away with the better memories, like here, and learn from the unpleasant ones.

tastesgreattastesgreatalmost 12 years ago
5 *****'s

It's really great to Ohio's written words again. Thanks for sharing with your fans!!!

nwhalernwhaleralmost 12 years ago
Commonplace effort - an ave rage template story

Had LW been a course , this story and its variations would have been amongst the maximum number of submissions by the majority of the class, who would have used templates to do it.

It seems like a template because while all the right things are there - it seems forced/contrived and a bit too mechanical and resulted in the story not being gripping or interesting.

This is standard output from students who merely want to get through the story writing course.

1. Characterization lacked verisimilitude

2. Dialogues were stale.

3. Sub-plots were poor.

4. Ending was horrible.

But since everything was as per template it would get a passing grade - but not anything above that.

Wonder_OneWonder_Onealmost 12 years ago
Good story, will not be well received!

I liked the story, but did not like either party.

It is a story of how two different people react.

Thanks for writing.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
That Buckeye can sure write!

This story was far better than most for at least one very good reason. Ohio peeled back another layer of the macho manly character we see in here so often. Why do we read stories about cucks? Why are they written? What's the appeal? How many of us actually would like the wife to go out and get well laid? Not many. How many men have had the fantasy cross their minds? More than care to admit it.

We have to separate fantasy and reality in life, and here in Lit. This shit we write, and we read, is not real. It is all made up, the creations of various human minds. There are common themes. Cucks get a lot of attention, maybe because it is a real fantasy of many men. The key word is fantasy.

Ohio did a super job of showing us the difference, as he saw it, between fantasy and reality. I was totally able to see his thought process as shown by the main character. This was well written. There's something about competing for the wife and her charms, and not taking them for granted. It's a rush. It just isn't safe outside of our heads. We need to keep it there, or possibly with a very trusted loved one. We all want to bang the other guy's wife and expect him to want ours. It's fun to think about, but not likely to be as cool in real life. This was just an extremely well done story, well plotted and well written. Ohio shows us how good this site can be, and for that, I thank him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still number one

Ohio is still number one on many Literotica readers favorite lists. And he's still getting better.

Many readers don't realize that there only a limited number of stories. Aeschylus, Shakespeare and Tolstoy have already told most of them ( an new movie based on Anna Karenina is coming out this fall, for example)..

It's kind of like master's bridge play. You move from table to table and you play the same cards that others have played before you. The "winner" is the one who gets the most out of the hand they've been dealt.

Personally, I start tuning out when a writer begins by saying, "Like most men, I've always dreamed of my wife fucking another man." My response is BULLSHIT! Most men do NOT dream about that. Furthermore, even if that idea crosses their mind, they reject it just as they reject the idea of killing the asshole on the freeway or smashing their neighbor in the mouth or holding up the 7-11.

However, if there's anybody on the planet who can take that tired old trope and turn it into an interesting story that explores the thoughts and feelings of both parties, it's Ohio.

Never stop writing and, as usual, ignore the short-dicked white-trash losers. Congratulations!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Awkward story, Well told!

Stitching some things together is harder than others! This was nicely done in that it was plausible...it didn't happen overnight, but it DID happen. It didn't progress without set-backs, but it DID progress.

5*

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Really well done story exploring the difficulties arising from age differences and fantasies when the wife crosses the line and makes it a reality. Thankfully, Bradly was painted as a blackmailing bastard who got some pain, but not nearly enough. I was hoping they would survive her mistake and the ending was appropriate in my mind at least. Probably the best depiction of the roller coaster of emotions a couple can go through as they try to work out this kind of problem that I have read in some time.

Five stars.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
You've still got it!

Thank You.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
no fucking way ohio

first time she fucked that dude she was out and the second time she was way out.

he did not claim her back he was a wimp and now she will do it again and not feel so bad becaue after all he was just going on and on about it. she did not see it was not just once or twice that was the problem it was the betrayal itself. now he is 50 when he is 60 the bitch will have a string of fuck buddies. i like a lot of your stuff but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome back!

... Even though this story was not my cup of tea at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

One of the best EVER.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 12 years ago
Well Written but

Glad to see another of your stories but this one was NOT my cup of tea. You did show one of the possible outcomes of her cheating though and did it very well. I could almost feel Rich's hurt, pain, anger and insecurity. The way you portrayed him though I am surprised you let them stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Illiterate and faux-literate critics are

at root the same: one group admits (is even proud) that they don't understand nor care about mechanics, only about revenge; the other group is self-deluded and attempts to mask their bias in laughable comments about quality. A stupid but honest or stupid but delusional way to reach the same conclusion.

Those of us who understand the difference can admit this is a technically well written story even if we don't like particularly like certain events or outcomes. I didn't like the portrayal of certain events in "The Hurt Locker" but can readily admit it was a good film. This story contained certain unlikable elements but it was skillfully written. Full marks.

extemporeextemporealmost 12 years ago
Uncomfortable, but excellent!

The whole cuckold fantasy is not my thing, but, it was still an excellent story. The husband's recurring doubts about their age difference, and getting older in general, is very common.

The wife's guilt, grief and sadness all seemed to hit the right tone. The whole story was well written and every note struck about anger and regret was very plausible.

Again, not my favorite subject; but five stars.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE BLAME GAME AND OTHER EXCUSES

even after a pre-nup conversation, TK U MLJ LV NV

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
nice story, well written and all

but not my favourite theme. I don't know a lot of things, but I do know that I do not have the fantasy of letting my wife screw other men. IMO men that do, or even men that practice that are not really men. I find them to be weak, spinless jellyfish, who are not worthy of the title MAN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I should have known this story was about a willing cuckold when Ohio mentioned the writers name "Goodhusband", but I thought this is Ohio, he doesn't write wiliing cuckold stories? sadly in his dotage he does write willing cuckold stories.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Definitely a difficult story

Part of my problem is that I have no empathy for Rich whatsoever. He has a craving that not only do I lack but it seems stupid to me. I can understand why someone would eat lamb even though I dislike it but why would someone eat thumb tacks? I also get that we all have our cravings and many are "odd". Also that if a couple wants to have a mutually agreed upon fantasy fling of any type, more power to them. But this story demands empathy for Rich and although I might rationally understand his position, I can't emotionally.

As to Suzanne cheating, she cheats for the same reason that most cheat, weakness and opportunity. I agree with the criticism that she doesn't seem to really regret the cheating itself, she regrets the consequences. Her therapist almost seems to give her a pass, "You already know all this.", but does she really? My sympathy for her self inflicted situation is limited. When Rich unexpectedly explodes at her, she whines that it has been MONTHS, shouldn't Rich be over this by now? It's always nice when the criminal can get to limit his own sentence. I will agree she does a lot of nice stuff to try get Rich past it but she doesn't seem to work on herself too much and SHE is the problem. Rich is suffering the aftermath of HER actions.

As clearly intended, this story is more than a simple cheating story because of Rich's interest in fantasy cuckolding. To open up to your partner about such personal tastes requires an unusual level of trust. And Suzanne was well aware that Rich was troubled about his fantasies and what they meant about him in real life. He made it crystal clear it was a fantasy only. So Suzanne betrayed him in two ways, standard cheating on her husband, and also betraying the additional trust he gave her about his fantasies, something that she also enjoyed.

That they would not only get back together as man and wife but also resume and extend their fantasy life is amazing. I can buy the restoration of the marriage. I'm not as sold on the fantasy life. I don't think Suzanne earned that. Rich exposed a part of himself that left him open to great pain and humiliation and Suzanne tromped on it without a second thought. That's a big deal and just saying I was "stupid" isn't sufficient.

You boldly took on more than a simple cheating story but it requires more than a normal reconciliation.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
SUPPOSE there was NO photo sent to the Husband?

It was NOT a one night stand since she went back the 2nd time she was NOT drunk or " tipsy"..

this is 2ND BIG issue that OHIO once again managedsto NEVER talk about . Once more OHIO spend all the effort/ / focus on the NOT important stuff.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
mian issue is never REALLY resolved

This is a extremely well written and well developed story and the author dreserves a lot of credit for attempting to talk about the cuckold fnatasy in a far more realistic way than the usual shit from JPB or Ukresearcher wtc.

The primary conflict in the story is that the husband blames the sexual fantasy that he has... for encouraging or removing the taboo about extramarital sex.

Rich THINKS the extramarital sexual fantasies has taken over their marital sex life which initially makes a some really great sex and seem to give Rich a psychological or mental boost while fucking his wife. Complicating it is the fact that most of the great FANTASY sex was with a Younger man.

Rich's assessment of what happened and why is of course 100% correct and the therapist and the wife's claim that Rich is wrong.... is without merit.

KEY question... Suppose the wife ended up having a sex with another guy but he was the same age as Rich?

A little fantasy is OK but it's clear that the sexual fantasy role playing that was going on between the husband and wife was way too intense and was happening way too often. We know this because of what happened in the actual story. Rich's sexual fixations DID strongly contribute to this problem.

Thus the reconciliation does not make any sense. Why go back and repeat the problem and tendency and risk another break down?

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the story ohio!

I didn't much care for the cuckold game playing. The point of it for me was when she went back to Bradley the second time. She wasn't drunk like the first time. He hadn't threatened her. She was just horny and wanted to cheat. She tells her friend that the second time was kind of fun. Only when she finds out that the asshole took pictures does she realize or care about the risk that she took. I would have preferred that she be shown the curb because of that second time.

Unless you have lived through that experience, it is hard to guess how any one husband would re-act in real life. To me the way you described how this guy was responding to his wife's infidelity had a ring of plausibility to it.

You wrote in a reconcilliation but I didn't see the redemption that was needed to support it. But it was your story and I appreciate your effort.

MissouriUSA

troubleddeeplytroubleddeeplyalmost 12 years ago
hmmmm

On first blush, I liked the story because the characters were so believable, their reactions and their pain. Where things caused a problem for me was the over-emphasis on the husband not being, at least partially, to blame.

The husband encouraging a cuckold fantasy must have led to a decrease in the wifes resistance to cheating on her husband. It is a natural human response to think that if the husband fantasizes about it he might actually allow it. The story points out that he told the wife that he wouldn't stand for her to actually cheat, however, as we husbands constantly point out to our wives, actions speak louder than words. The actions of the husband in this story "proved" to the wife that cheating would be tolerated at some level. Therefore, when the situation arose she was responsive to it.

This is not to say that the wife was guilt free. Her husband did say he wouldn't tolerate cheating and the wife deserves more than 50% of the blame.

For me, this error was a distraction to an otherwise very good story.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
I guess the story was too complex for me

Husband gets excited being a cuckold. Wife likes to play "cuckold" games with Husband. Husband says he does not want her to cheat but only get really excited playing "cuckold" games. Wife get horny and play out fantasy. Husband finds out about her playing around and his little feelings are hurt. The Wife tries to convince Husband that her cheating was a mistake. In the end they go back to playing the cuckold games. What a crock! If the Husband had really been hurt by the cheating he would never go back to the cuckold games because how can he separate that most painful experience from a fun fantasy. This is where the story loses crediblity. Only people bent on self destruction go back to that which "shattered" them. It is easy for an fantasy to be fun because it is not real, it does not hurt you and you can control how you feel about it. No one who has rape fantasies can enjoy these fantasies after being raped. The reconciliation in the end does not solve the fundamental problem - how can he trust her when she went back to Bradley a second time? Everytime a cheater gets away with it that encourages him or her to cheat again. She feels guilty and quits Bradley but when someone else comes around she will cheat again when her Husband is not around. Bradley's mistake was trying to press her when Hubby was around. If he had played be loving and understanding letting her pick the time and place she would have came running back to him whenever Hubby was away. Wife was just not honest enough to bring Hubby into her cheating game because if she handled it right she could have had him willingly being a cuckold. Hell he already blamed himself for her cheating on him so if she had setup the situation right he would have been putting her lover's dick into her pussy and loving it. Do not go by what people say go by what they do!

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 12 years ago
I gave it a strong 4 but...

I couldn't buy into the resolution. Ohio is one of the strongest writers on LE and his stories are always rich in characters and believability. They always look into the why not just the how or what. the who after the first paragraph becomes moot because so many of these stories are peopled with coolie cutter folks.

This was no less compelling. But the ending was a little weak. Frankly, with everything that they had gone through I really can't see to rational adults wanting to risk it a second time, fantasy or no fantasy. As a man who had been in a LTR with a woman 15 years his junior, I can easily identify with Rich and his "problems". But, I never fantasized about her going out and having an affair. And when she did, for the same kind of reasons Suzanne did, it pretty much spelled the end. And I never blamed myself.

Harry was quite correct when he brought up the fact that this was not a one time affair with Suzanne and her recognition of her culpability was rather weak. Also, Rich asked an important question which was never fully fleshed out: WHY? Why the second time? Because she was horny just didn't cut it. I think Ohio needed to spend a bit more time on those aspects. Otherwise, it really is just another closet cuck story.

Regards,

C

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
Welcome back.

I echo all the other posters on what a fine well written story this was with developed characters and a strong plot.

While I cannot get into the storyline-I can appreciate the time and effort Ohio put into crafting this tale.

Thanks somuch for posting

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 12 years ago
welcome back

As a lot of other people have noted, it's good to have one of the all-time masters back. And not just back, but back with as good a story as he has done, and he's done classics.

Of course it's no surprise that some readers are up in arms. The most horrible thing in the world is a woman who gives her body to another man. Worse than murderers, male philanderers, probably child abusers. But to a lot of readers, if there is anything in this whole wide world worthy of torture and mayhem, even beyond wimps who don't kill their unfaithful wives or sent them to Mexican whorehouses, it is the Cuckold!

The Cuckold not only betrays the Manly Code that women are property and once soiled they have to be punished and cast off, but they go completely to the dark side in ENJOYING the fact that their property knowingly give their bodies to other men and actually enjoy sex with other men more than their owners. Such creatures cannot be allowed to live.

And yet, as many have noted, there are a lot of readers and writers who apparently enjoy this abhorent sexual fantasy, not just on this site but a lot of other places. This cannot be tolerated, which is why so many anonymous posters evidently read tons of cuck stories so they can insult and wish bad things on the writers of these stories.

What Ohio has done is written the best piece I've ever seen here or anywhere else on how an otherwise normal man might have this particular fantasy, which plays a part in his otherwise normal concerns about being older than his wife and unable to satisfy here. But, then, what happens when the wife transforms his harmless fantasy into an all-too-painful reality.? I've seen stories like this about what happens when this fantasy turns into unwelcome reality and they're often good. But Ohio is simply a better writer than almost anyone else on this site and so his story examining this idea is better than most.

Again he's written a moving story about fairly realistic people in a painful marital dilemma, one that has to or should make readers of all persuasions think about the strange gremlins that lurk in the minds of men and women.

Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
welcome back

i add to all the other voices out there that love your stories ,i hope you are back stronger than ever..

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
great story

and well written.This story is emotionally satisfying and I thing was pretty realiatic in depicting the journey back.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
I love it when the good guy wins

and in this case the good guy and gal both find a way to win. Well written. Thank you.

KenL511KenL511almost 12 years ago
Welcome Back!

It is so very good to see you back, dear sir.

I really hope to see more soon.....

I don't really like Cuckold stories, but this is not "simply" a cuckold story. You are one of the best at writing reconciliation stories as well, and this is a great example of that as well.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I thought it was a very realistic story.

A believable storyline and characters.

I'm glad that the story had a good ending for all of the turmoil and grief the two of them went through.

It's good to see more of your work, and thanks for the read.

KirkelKirkelalmost 12 years ago
Yeah

Just not into that, it makes my skin crawl. You've been gone so long and this is just plain disappointing. What's really sad is that so many stories in LV have gone this way and worse. As one of the legends of the 'better' LV stories, I expected a treasure and... Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you were and

maybe still are a good story teller but this story sucked and made me sick .

edwusaedwusaalmost 12 years ago
Cuck Fetish not Loving Wives

Yuck. Too bad, from this good author.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 12 years ago
Always well written

I'll add my regards for your return and hope that you are well and plan to keep up the LW stories that intrigue. I liked this story because of the unusual treatment of fantasy. I liked the oblique aspect of her really cheating on him because He wanted it and was turned on by her initiation of it. I will retread this story for the thrill and for the quality of the writing.

Thank you again.

rjordanrjordanalmost 12 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Interesting characters and a well-written believable story. I really liked The Three Muskettes coming to avenge Suzanne against Bradley. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Typical Ohio Story

Wimpy Husband wracked with indecision who loves his selfish slut wife- check, selfish sex obsessed woman who really loves her husband even though she just had to fuck anything that moves- check, babbling profoundly idiotic psychobable that is no nearer to reality than flat earth theory - check, cuck fetish disguised as romantic reconciliation check and mate. This is your basic Ohio story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A story for goodhusband?

Pretty much tells it all. 1*

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Having a tough swallow on first page....

...married after less than a year of sharing what??? Any radical times were not mentioned so I assume they really didn't know each other. 13 year age difference to boot. But the softening dick at 51 with cialis etc available was too much. And cutting out oral from sex life? No wonder they were bored. If you have to set up a fall to an unbelievable extent it kind of lets the air out of the balloon.So I evelyn woods it and almost choked to find out they go back to playing with fire.Was that supposed to signify how strong their marriage had become? How likely is it that any adult would continue fantasizing about the thing that almost ended them? This behavior is adolescent, not mature. This makes the guy seem mentally ill and not only takes the tension out of the story but makes any so-called "life lessons" or insights into the dichotomy between fantasy and reality a chimera.Decently written but only sycophants,friends and the odd anon could rave about this plot. You are capable of so much better with more thought I guess.Of course you've had so many mvps a dud or three doesn't diminish what you've brought to this site. And with the current readership every story has an entourage. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
top of the line

O,

Missed you. Been busy I guess. Terrific story--as usual. The emotional side of things is what it's all about for me.

Matt

DrallDrallalmost 12 years ago
One of the best!

I've read hundreds of stories here over about 6 years. This is marvelous! Thank you so much,Ohio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ian

Funny how she was infinitely sorry and prepared to suffer through anything for as long as he wanted (briefly summing it up), but after three months she decided she had enough, and had the gall to act like the victim. Sure, 'that' time she didn't do anything, but she doesn't exactly have past record on her side, and, for that matter, it's not as if she is 'entitled' to his forgiveness (I made a mistake, is it going to haunt me for as long as I live? Hopefully not, but possibly yes, in any case she didn't exacly have the right to complain if the person who was actually hurt didn't trust her... it's not as if he 'has' to forgive you, he might do so if he feels like it)... the "slut" "if the shoe fits" was a little harsh, but not entirely out of place, in the sense that given what she had done, how her husband discovered it, and the fact that it had only been three months, it would have been weirder for him to 'not' react that way. Not trusting her in that case would be a perfecly understandable reaction, not something he should have to feel sorry for -she has earned his mistrust with her actions, and apparently ended up convined that they were 'grave, but not so grave after all', thus the irritation-.

Personally, I didn't feel like the underlying issues, the motives, of her betrayal were explored deeply enough. She goes on and on about how wonderful and satisfying her reationship was, but then she cheats... two times (she cannot exactly blame alcohol twice). Why? Even she cannot tell you that. Saying 'I was stupid, I made a mistake' is not an asnwer. If there really had been no problem, then by definition she would have not been inclined to betray him in the first place. Would she have done it at the start of her marriage? Or now? No, therefore sometime in between, something was different. What?

That said, she was right to say that he took a passive position. Divorce, she mentioned, and divorce and a new life could have been, had he been a different kind of person, able to face the unknown rather than setting for a brokenly repaired 'know' setting. Being that he was not, he got exactly what he deserved, a hypocritical life accompanied by 'good feelings and intentions' (i.e., Brad carrying most of the fault -while taking pictures and threatening were of his shoulders, cheating is something he and his partner did together, and technically he' wasn't' the married one cheating on his spouse-, the woman that was with him being treated far more harshly than Suzanne despite being in the exact same position... should we note that she was so honest and respectful of her husband's freedom of choice that had it not been for the pictures she would have never been honest and come clean with her husband, offering him the chance of breaking things up and living a more full life with someone better -or more suited... practilally anyone who wouldn't entertain the thought of backstabbing him given the chance-... not that he would have taken it, but it's noteworthy that she would have contined to mislead him and keep him in the dark without even offering him the possibility of making such a choice).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ian

Oh, and the shrink, let's not forget the shrink (excuse me, 'marriage counselor')... to his credit, one has to note that it did cause a reaction, he run out slamming the door, the closest he had come to say 'I'm through putting up with this shit' in the entire story (her deception and attempt to curtail his choices didn't make him angry in the least). Tied to the previous point about not exploring the underlying issues in depht -it should have been 'his' job to bring up things like that and the dishonesty and deception-.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Well written as usual. The depiction of the emotional conflict was nicely done.

Am looking forward to your next story.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 12 years ago
The outcome is the same feeling whether real or fantasy, cuckold desire is the passion.

Any fantasy that is the ultimate experience becomes a needed want and can show your real tendencies can be more than a fantasy

Once a fantasy becomes a real act and the outcome is horrific, who wants to suffer the other person with it again? It appears to be a need for ultimate arousal and consummation of the act for at least one of the parties. I wonder about love and commitment vs. a need turned to want? How the pain become masochistic and the wimping is a real emotional need for both of them to truly get off. They are just putting a different spin by saying it is a fantasy and no one is a cuckold. Sex is 80% mental thought not physical.

Very nice to see a master story teller’s work, your stories are always so well written!

PT

trojan5678trojan5678almost 12 years ago
Great Story, but...

but THE WIFE GOT OFF TOO EASY. My biggest problems were 1) she did it twice, and 2) she didn't exactly confess it, she got caught (indicating she would have done it again and again). I would have liked to see her suffer a little more to truly realize her mistake; based on this story all the way to the ending its hard to take her at her word. Great story, other than that, even the cuckold parts.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 12 years ago

A very niche story, I can't imagine anyone jerking off over large parts of the story, but very well written and very involving... I like how you showed different sides of what can be a very dangerous enterprise, and I particularly liked the realism of it all. Very good indeed, I gave it five stars.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Wow, This Was a Really Compelling Story

The way the emotion builds and the characters remain intriguing, even though none of them have any real redeeming value. The wife remains vigilantly desperate to regain her husband's trust & respect, even as she describes their sex life as "vanilla" and treats as if he were a 5 year old. The husband wants to recapture their old life, even as he laments the loss of his cuckold fantasy and the fact that his wife yearned for sex with much younger men. I didn't like any of the characters or much of their predicament, yet I could not stop reading. This one is a winner.

saratusaratuover 11 years ago
This,,,,,

was truly bad to put it lightly. You have written a few stories that were not to bad, but this came right out of the sewer.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
GRANDADS WISDOM.

My grandad always told me that if a person didn't have nothing good to say about something. Maybe it was just best to say nothing. So I think I'll follow Grandads wisdom.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE ONLY SHATTERING

is his stupidity, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You've got it right, except...

Ohio: You have captured many of the feelings that pass through the man that has this fantasy which is quite common (as is obvious by the number of stories and readers on this site). In somewhat different circumstances I have been where Rich was. It produces arousal and fear at the same time. It is a turn on but it can lessen a man's self-confidence. In that respect you've nailed the essence of the "adventure." Where I disagree with you is the resolution that you propose through your characters. Rich and Suzanne adopt a logical solution to the seeming dilema (having a strong fantasy, but one that has harsh consequences if played out in real life). In other words you resolve the problem by having the man and woman role play and experience the fantasy without doing it in real life. The problem that I see is that all actions come from our thoughts. The stronger the thoughts, the more likely they will affect actions. This couple is playing with fire, as is every couple that chooses to continue to play out the "fantasy." As I said, I've been there. I got burned. Perhaps it will work with Rich and Suzanne, Mike and Molly, Jack and Jill. Playing with fire isn't all bad but if a couple plays they need to consider the risks and the consequences. You're a really great writer, Ohio. Glad you're at it again. All of your stories are well written and thought-provoking. Thanks. PS I want to know what happened to Jeff and Samantha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is simply a whore

divorce no real man would stay with her and she isnt worth stopping to take a piss on. I would have changed the locks and tossed her ass out on the street or gave her to a pimp cause after all she is just a whore. I wouldn't touch her again ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
contradiction

Your writing is very good. I don't have a problem with FANTASIZING about cuckholding. Everyone has their thing. But the problem is that his fantasy was interrupted by her cheating, which he clearly was AGAINST from the beginning, and once he experienced that pain of being betrayed, I don't understand how he could go back to the same cuckholding fantasy as before.

If I had cuckholding fantasies (ie "pretending" to cuckhold, but not actually doing it), and my wife cheated on me, I don't think I'd ever have those fantasies again. They'd be ruined by the actual cheating. So for him to want to try that fantasy again just doesn't click with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrible

read it twice to make sure and this is terrible.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
ohio in full effect

cuckold to the max

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 11 years ago
Works for me too

Most comments and evaluations here have no notion why cuckold fantasies work for many people -- they read these stories for the indignation I suppose, not the understanding they can generate about how we are. This one isn't greatly profound on the value of fantasy (vs reality), but it goes further than any other I know into the "dream-work" (as Freud called it, and no they are NOT wish fulfillments as such). And whatever Captain Kirk thinks, sexual desire is the mysterious "final frontier" we should be exploring, not "space." It takes courage and cunning! Congratulations! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This has got to be Ohio's worst story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He really is a cuck.

Just to summarize your story Ohio: Hubby fantasizes that he is a cuck. Wifey shows him that he is a cuck. Hubby accepts that he is a cuck. This is not one of your better stories Ohio.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
A Good Story

Don't understand the fantasy, but to each his own. However, the story was done very well. Thanks for writing and MORE PLEASE!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Good Story

I have to admit. I liked it. As far as cuck stories go, this was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written, but lousy theme

This is your lowest scored story. It is telling that wimp ass cuckolds are not well received in loving wives stories. Unfortunately that is what we've been getting in loving wives for quite some time now. Neither characters in this story were likeable.I don't know which was more disgusting, she or he. (ML)

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
Does anyone remember the them song from Twilight Zone?

It should be played before reading this mass of unbelieveable bull shit; cause this one is out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuy cuckie crap

just like you cantbuy an award or score above 4.50 on a LW story cantbuyacuck - even with all your illiterate closeted butt buddies humping your feeble leg, fucking pathetic.

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
To that last comment.

Nice to see you hide behind your annonymous profile whilst axing the shit out of someone you fucken pussy chuck bitch. This story is just another cucky pile of crap.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
5 stars.

I gave you a five. You are still my favorite author on this site

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Only one more Ohio story left to read. How disappointing. This was an unusual tale, but it didn't white wash any of the real emotions the husband was dealing with. I find it hard to believe he could still have that fantasy. But again, the author didn't take the simple out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Cuck Bullshit

Why don't you have him go out and find a dick to suck while you're at it. Sick Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"find a dick to suck"

Not everyone shares the same pastime as you closet-cucky, in the future keep your recreational activities along with your secret cuck fetish in the goddamn closet, thanks

potsherdpotsherdover 10 years ago
I used to have cuckold fantasies

...but I got over them. Now I'm consumed by fantasies of pouring a jug of boiling water over my cock. Soon I'm just going to have to do it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous