All Comments on 'Shattered Boundaries Ch. 08'

by Humilifuck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
BALLS SLAPPING MY ASS

GREAT feeling to-be used as cum dump with him hammering me ball-deep. Love being tied down and use by my MASTER and his friends over and over and over all night and most of next day. GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent.

An amazing tale, truly. It cannot compare to any smut I have ever read on this site. You should write books, be the gay E.L. James except a million times classier and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really overblown

So hyped that it satirizes itself. Anyone really believe such exaggeration?

Submission and the mindset for it is built not by injury and brutality, but by giving a submissive fuckings that by their duration and frequency seduce him into wanting more. Painlessly enjoying anal submission frequently and for long periods of time is the ultimate experience. I know. I was lucky enough to find a man who released his sexual tensions twice a day by giving me slow, intense anal intercourse. At the end of the evening fuck, he passionately released his piss into me, More I could not ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congratulations on an amazing series!

I have to say that you had me right up to the end!

Loved living through this boys initiation and realization of his submissiveness, but was disappointed by his into his plunge into the depth of a dark life.

I guess the title should have forewarned me of the outcome but was holding the idea that once he admitted and gave into his dark desires he would become happy with his life as a sub.

I guess I'm saying I was looking for a happy ending.

Very well done!

Thank you for the time and obvious effort that you put into this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous