Shattered Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and tried to assure her I was all right. I still couldn't speak but I made encouraging grunting noises. She left, and a few moments later I heard Steven's footsteps approaching. He set something down and walked around for a bit and then came to look in on me.

"Hey, good to see you awake," he said cheerily. I nodded at him to let him know I was going to be fine. He got a nervous look all of a sudden and looked at the ground. "Look, I have to tell you something," he said. My stomach fell; I was pretty sure I knew what he was going to say. "Last night I came by to look in on you and it looked like you had tried to get out of bed," he said. "I wondered what would make you do that and realized you must have heard us last night."

I was stunned. I wanted to throw up. I wanted to get up and throttle him with my bare hands. But I was immobile, unable to move my arms or legs. My face must have shown my pain and anger though.

"I am so sorry, man, really I am," he said. "We didn't mean for it to happen, it just did. I tried to stop, but once Stephi got going there was nothing I could do. You must know how she's like. She was insatiable. It was the best sex I've ever had. Sorry man."

I will say that Steven did truly appear sorry, but that was little consolation to me. I tried to will my body up, but it wasn't happening. I thought that he must have tricked her into it somehow, and I wanted to kill him.

"I can't imagine how you must feel. I just thought you should know. I rearranged you last night so Stephi doesn't know that you're aware what happened. If I were you I wouldn't tell her. She's under enough pressure right now, she doesn't have to deal with that too," he said. He wasn't helping by continuing to talk.

"I promise you that I won't ask her for a repeat at all," he tried to assure me. "But to be fair, I have to warn you that if she approaches me, there's no way I'll be able to turn her down. I'm a weak man in that respect and I know my limits."

Steven sighed heavily and looked at me with pity. "I'm going to go look for some fruit to go with the fish I caught. I really hope you take my advice and try to forget about it. Stephi loves you. What happened between the two of us had nothing to do with love; it was purely about sex. Don't ruin your marriage over this." With that, Steven turned around and headed off. I noticed he went in the same general direction Stephi had a few minutes before.

I cursed inside my head, and tried again to get up but to no avail. The pain was too great and the rope holding my arm and leg too tight. I wasn't sure if I believed Steven when he said he wouldn't ask her to do it again, but I know that he would at least do everything short of that.

They were both gone for what seemed like an awfully long time. Stephi returned first, her normal cheery self, with water in a plastic jug she must have scavenged somewhere on the island. She didn't show any signs of sexual activity but it was admittedly hard to tell. I tried not to show the hurt on my face and it worked.

Steven returned a few minutes later, and any doubt I had about what had taken the two of them so long vanished when I saw the contented look on his face. I was so hurt and confused, but managed to keep it from showing. The two acted as if nothing was going on and I decided that Steven was right and that I shouldn't say anything for now.

Steven made a fire and cooked the fish. Stephi fed me and gave me more water. She stayed next to me well into the night. I was determined to stay awake the whole night to see if she left, but I succumbed to sleep in my weakened state. I woke up a short time after falling asleep and she was gone. I strained to listen in the darkness but heard nothing but waves. Maybe Steven had convinced her to go a little further from our makeshift camp, or maybe the two of them weren't together at all. I tried again to stay awake until she returned but soon after I was asleep again.

The next morning I actually felt better, at least physically. Stephi was back next to me and ready with water as soon as I stirred. I was finally able to talk and asked her to untie my arm and leg from the cot.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to hurt yourself more," she cautioned.

"I won't," I assured her. "I just want to be able to move around a little." She was convinced and she even helped me sit up for a moment.

"Be careful of your ribs," she said as she eased me up into a sitting position. It was painful, and I had to rest my back against her chest, but I managed it. After that I had her bring me a sturdy stick that I could use to help me lever myself up and down when I wanted. I told her that I didn't want any bed sores.

Later that afternoon, Stephi announced she was going to get some more water. After a few minutes Steven left to search for some more fruit. I waited until he was out of sight and then began the arduous task of getting to my feet. It was painful, and several times I felt like giving up, but when I was finally up on my good foot and leaning on the stick Stephi had thoughtfully provided for me, I felt a sense of accomplishment I had never had before.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do when I caught them together, if I caught them at all. My progress was so slow that I wasn't sure I would catch up to them in time to witness anything. They left an easy enough trail for me to follow. It looked like the same path that Steven must have used to drag me back to the beach.

It seemed like forever, as I took one agonizing step after another, before I finally heard them. This time it was more grunting than groaning, but I heard the same rhythmic slapping of flesh. I crept as stealthily as I could down their trail until I could see them through the brush. The trail led to the base of the drop off, probably right where I landed when I fell. Stephi was bent over at the waist with her arms resting on a fallen tree while Steven was fucking her from behind. I had arrived in time to see the finale, as Steven appeared to be in the final throes of his orgasm.

I was frozen in shock as I watched him back away from my wife, breathing heavily. I was about to charge and beat them both with my stick when Stephi said something that made me pause.

"Did you enjoy raping my ass, you fucking bastard," she spat at him.

"Don't be that way, Stephi," he said condescendingly. "You know you've enjoyed out little sessions just as much as I have."

"Fuck you, Steven," she said. "You know I'm only doing this so that you'll keep helping my husband. He would have died if you had left him here like you wanted. This would have stopped after that first time if you weren't continually threatening to withhold food from him."

I saw Steven shrug his shoulders. "I still think it would have been best to leave him here to die," he said. "Survival of the fittest as they say."

I readied myself to make a charge at Steven as best I could. I gripped my stick with my good hand and was about to take off when strong arms grabbed me from behind. My stick was taken and thrown away, and I was dragged forwards toward Stephi and Steven. As I and my unknown assailants (there was definitely more than one) came into view, Stephi let out a little scream of fright.

I was thrown to the ground and a gun was placed at my head. I heard clapping behind me, and then a woman's voice. "That was an excellent performance Steven, but how is it that you always manage to fuck the wife. I must admit that I didn't think you would manage it this time."

"Don't be jealous Kemia," Steven retorted. I looked up at my attackers and saw that it was indeed Kemia and several of the pirates. "You know it's just all part of the game for me. The women mean nothing."

"Well, at least she's not in her sixties like the last one, but I hardly see the point when you have me at home," Kemia said. "They always seem to be a poor substitute."

"I don't know, Kemia," Steven said, "Stephi was quite good. Almost your equal."

I was thoroughly confused. Steven and Kemia seemed to be working together, and implying that they were lovers. Kemia made a disgusted noise and rolled her eyes at Steven. "I don't know why I fell in love with you," she told him.

"My charm," he said with a smile. "Did we get the money?" he asked.

"Yes, 1.3 million, US," she replied.

"Not our best haul," he said "but it will tide us over for a while."

Steven and Kemia started to turn to leave. I was starting to think that Stephi and I would get out of the situation without any further harm when one of the pirates asked, "Can we have a go at her?"

"There are still a couple of hours before the time to transmit the GPS coordinates," Kemia commented to Steven.

"Sure, why not," Steven said, "but I suggest you keep a gun pointed at hubby's head. She'll do anything if his life is at stake; otherwise she's liable to bite your dicks off."

"Nnnnoooooo!" I cried. I tried to get up, but I was easily kept down and the gun was pressed harder against my temple.

"It's all right, honey," I heard Stephi sob. "It's a small price to pay for our safety."

I watched helplessly as my sweet Stephi was forced to lean back over the tree while the pirates lined up behind her. Steven and Kemia watched for a few minutes before they headed back to the beach. I was made to watch the entire time as she was violated in every way imaginable.

They started off taking her one at a time, one after another. Then they started doubling and tripling up on her. I saw them put Stephi in positions that I didn't think were even possible. Two of them even managed to get their cocks in her ass at the same time. When the pirates' sexual appetites started to flag, some of them headed back to the beach and a few minutes later another group came walking up the path to get a piece of my wife.

Stephi took it all stoically. I could tell she wasn't enjoying herself, even though I thought she orgasmed once or twice. At the end, she was little more than a limp piece of meat being handed back and forth between the pirates. Finally, two shots were fired in the air at the beach and our assailants left us.

Stephi lay unmoving on the ground. I crawled over to her. She was a mess. Her entire body was covered in bite marks and scratches. Her holes were gaping open and cum was bubbling out of them. She was breathing but her body seemed otherwise lifeless. I put my head on her chest and cried myself to sleep.

We were rescued a short time later and swiftly flown back to the states. They let us stay in the same room in the hospital, although my physical recovery took longer than Stephi's. It took me longer to recover mentally too. I don't know what it was, but Stephi seemed to be back to her normal self in no time. She told me that there was no use dwelling on it; that we just needed to get over it and move on. I was happy that she was all right; I had been afraid that she would be too shocked to let anyone touch her, including me. I was the one who had the problem. I couldn't get the image of all those cocks violating Stephi's holes out of my mind. I'm sure I'll get over it soon.

One piece of good news came out of this. Stephi's pregnant. We had the doctors do an amniocentesis to determine if I was the father. Stephi wasn't sure she wanted to keep the baby if it wasn't mine. Luckily I turned out to be the father, and soon we'll be the proud parents of a baby boy.

Steven, Kemia, and their gang of pirates still have never been caught. Now that I'm physically recovered a part of me wants to go back down there and look for them, but when I look at my pregnant wife I realize that I have more important things to take care of.