All Comments on 'Shattered Taboos'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
livetoreadlivetoreadalmost 9 years ago
Insulting and offensive.

Unrealistic from beginning to end... I just wish I could give it zero stars.

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesalmost 9 years ago
Normally a fan of...

I'm a fan of your work and have enjoyed many of your stories in different categories. Having stated that I need to add an 'except for' and that is for your incest stories. I have tried several and they are terrible and this one was no different.

Simply put you are a good writer who is embarrassingly bad at incest stories. Your efforts are flat and uninspiring, You have no idea of what this readership enjoys and it is glaringly obvious.

Still a fan of your other body of work, but wish you would give up on these.

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 9 years agoAuthor
That's a Pity

I write what my Muse delivers, and it likes to try for a variety of genres. But then I don't write them up unless I enjoy trying them out--and I did enjoy writing this one and probably will write others like it, searching for where I think incest/taboo fits regardless of what others may think.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 9 years ago
Good story, Great comment.

Admittedly I clicked on this story without looking at the author name I just liked the title. In the past I have not cared for your incest stories, but this one was intriguing. Maybe its because I'm a satanist and the priest angle amused me in a variety of ways, but it was worth the read. Sex was a little stroky and I'm more a fan of CFNM, but those are personal tastes, overall a solid effort. Especially the use of the 'taboo' part of this category in ways other than incest.

I wasn't going to comment, but then I read your reply to another reader and think its what we should all be doing, writing where the muse takes us. I wrote a series barely anyone read, but it needed to be written and everyone should have that attitude. We're not getting paid here therefore we should write to please us more than we do others.

Best of luck Pilot, I greatly enjoyed our exchanges on the board, you kept me sharp and the boards interesting. LC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too bad

You've really botched up a great possibility. This should have been under 'loving wives' or 'group sex'. I suppose that I'm a romantic, but incest to me has always been overcoming social and religeous taboos to achieve a level of love that isn't always present. One of the chief concerns is that you wrote Stacy as pregnant and the father unknown and presently will present to her in-laws a bastard (probably) son just to insure her "husband's" inheritance. What happens when the child grows up. Family Skeletons usually rattle their bones at some point. She dreams of sex with her brothers, but does she really love either of them? Or even Both of them? Or does she only want to lay them. I don't see recreational sex as wrong, but this ALL seems screwed up. The whole 'what plays in Los Angeles....' is horseshit. News of her going to a nude beach on the west coast might not travel to the east coast, but the information containing the terms'group sex' and 'threesome with two priests' and 'threesome with two airline captains' is GOING to travel the continent one way or the other. I think this is crass and unrealistic.

mjostomjostoabout 8 years ago
Had great potential

The story started so well,and had great potential. But it turned to be the usual fucking for all kinda story. Hopefully someone will rewrite it with abit more imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...