All Comments on 'Shave and a Good Fuck'

by jeleane

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 8 years ago
Short and Sweet - pun not intended

I have a weakness for women under five foot, so your story was quite effective for me )

SilentStrengthSilentStrengthalmost 8 years ago
Hot story but could have done more

I'm a fan of the barber shop fantasy, so really enjoyed the scene you created. Only 4 stars because I really thought you could have done a lot more with this story. A proper shave and haircut by an attentive female barber is an intimate experience for a man, even when there is no sexual contact or innuendo. This is why I have patronized the same barber for 15 yrs. Coincidentally I have let my beard grow out full and long over the past six months. Now, in addition to the usual, she moisturizes the beard with conditioner. That right there is to die for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
shaving

my wife got her pussy shaved by a black barber when she was in nursing school . her girl freinds uncle shaved her white pussy in his barber shop and lowered the chair back down.HE HAD HER REMOVE HER DRESS AND PANTYHOSE. She then told to spread her legs wide open.She felt the warm shaving cream on her pussy.She could hear him sharping the razor on the razor strap.Then she felt the razor blade on her soaking wet pussy shaving her.It felt oh so good.She came all over herself.

Her girl freind took pictures of her getting shaven by a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

I anticipated her sitting her pussy on his face and her cuming in his mouth before she rode him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous