Shave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me come," I cried out as my orgasm rushed in. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid my cock deep into the farthest recesses of her throat. I struggled to hold my entire thick length in place as the burn from between my legs ripped through my shaft. Massive convulsions racked my cock as it tried to jump around inside of her throat. Her tiny epiglottal rings held it secure as my come shot down her throat. Her hands clenched my ass harder as she became starved for oxygen, but allowed my cock to empty before she pulled me from her mouth.

I looked down to her, as she took my still-stiff cock in again. She cleaned the come and spit from me, with her tongue and warm mouth. My hands relaxed on her head as the rush of adrenaline and ecstasy slowly ebbed.

My tip turned sensitive, I pulled slowly from her decadent mouth. "Shall we inspect your work, my pet?" I asked.

"Yes, Michael. I hope I've pleased you," she answered.

I removed her blindfold, and she was able to see the mess we had made. She giggled then winced as a stray piece of rice found its mark. Using a towel, she wiped my now silky soft legs clean. Unbelievably, we were unable to find a single hair that had been missed during our inspection.

Taking the towel from her, I lifted her to her feet. "Let me now clean you my pet," I said softly. "You are my good little girl, and have pleased me yet again." I started by wiping the spit from her chin, but the majority of the shaving cream had dried on her in tiny crusty bubbles. Slowly I brushed the rice away from her knees and palms. I plucked away the last couple obstinate grains that had decided they needed a resting spot in her flesh.

"Let's take a quick shower before breakfast," I said as I stepped to the shower. "We can clean each other up properly in there." I said smiling.

"But I need to make your breakfast Michael," Sara answered

I turned looking at her quizzically. I reached my hand out to her as I repeated, "Come clean me my pet." She stood unwavering. I shrugged my shoulders as I turned back to the shower. "You realize I will have to discipline you, if you defy me," I said with a sparkle in my eye.

"I am yours to do with as you wish," she answered, smiling as she headed to the kitchen.

Edited by Rhiannon

12