Shaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard slowly, reluctantly moved his mouth from her tortured pussy and stood. He started to undress, unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off. He let if fall to the floor. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks, then slid his pants and boxers off of his hips and tossed them to the side. Ruth watched through half closed eyes. His erection looked huge as he tossed his pants to the floor. She couldn't fathom how she had managed to take it all deep into her throat until her lips met with his balls.

He moved onto the bed beside her, rolling her over on her side until she faced away from him. He wrapped his arms around her body. One hand moved up to her right breast, cupping it and capturing her tight extended nipple between his thumb and index finger, rolling it around in a tender grip. She felt his cock slowly slide between her legs. Her wetness caused the velvety smooth skin of his steel hard cock to move easily between them until the tip was poised to take her.

She was moving back against him, wanting to feel him inside of her as he slowly pushed into her. The head of his cock slowly parted her lips and entered her inch by tantalizing inch. Soon his full length was inside of her. She had never felt so completely filled. Richard held himself there, and she could feel each beat of his heart course along the veins of his rock hard cock, sending little pangs of pleasure through her. She gasped loudly as he filled her. His lips found her neck and kissed her softly as he slowly started to pull out of her then push slowly back in.

His rhythm gradually picked up pace as she stretched to accommodate him more easily. His hand and fingers moved over her, from breasts to nipples, then down to her hip as he fucked her deeply. Her moans were coming non stop now as he plunged into her. She felt herself spilling over the edge again and couldn't hold back. She came again, her pussy contracting around him. His teeth found her earlobe and she shuddered in his arms. He whispered into her ear, "Mmmm. That's it. Let go for me." She felt his fingers move down her side, over her hip, and between her legs. His fingers moved between her lips as he fucked her, teasing her clit once again as he said, "Cum for me Ruth." His words and his fingers sent her over the edge once more. She exploded again, her juices squirting from her leaving her gasping and shuddering.

Richard pushed his full length into her as his own orgasm began. She could feel each jet as he ejaculated deep inside of her; her own orgasm intensifying as each stream from him triggered another wave of her own. As their orgasms subsided, he wrapped his arms around her holding her close and warm in his embrace, his cock slowly softening inside of her as his lips trailed kisses up the side of her neck. Slowly his cock slipped from her as his embrace held her warm and safe. They slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep together.

12