All Comments on 'Shaving Dad Pt. 01'

by theincestclub

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

We can't wait for your following chapter (s)

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
The clean look!

I've been a fan of the clean look since the first time I saw it in a men's magazine. It makes oral sex more pleasurable for both parties, it's more hygienic, and it looks better than the shag-carpet. Some people have less hair, naturally, and some have a lot of hair. Shaving or at least trimming that hair evens the playing field. Also, it "shaves" years off your appearance.

When a person, male or female, begins to sprout hair, it's a sign of maturity. That's a good thing when you're young and want to feel like you're growing up. Reducing or eliminating excess hair is an effective way to recapture your youthful appearance. And even if it's only psychological, it's also an effective way to make you FEEL younger.

In this story, you made the events seem plausible. There was a logical progression. And I'd like to read more of what happens with these two. Great job.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 9 years ago
I'm glad this was labeled as Ch. 1.

That means we get more of this sweet, loving story. Well done for your first time! I'm so glad there are no errors in grammar or spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

This was one of the best stories I have read.

Please write more!!!!!

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Beautiful tale of lust and love

Amazed this is your first attempt at fiction. Well deserved five stars.

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
WOW

A summer neither will forget. Maybe she will stay and make the relationship permanent. Is she available to come shave me?

biheather6969biheather6969about 9 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW

That was one of the hottest daddy/daughter I have read. can't wait for the next chapter-mmmmmmmm

theincestclubtheincestclubabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Hi everybody, just wanted to chime in and thank you so much for your beautiful encouraging comments. So many people seem to have enjoyed this story, I'm honestly surprised!

I admit that even though I titled this story as "Part 1", I didn't really have any specific plans for a sequel, but I wanted to leave the possibility open. Now, after so many positive comments seems like I just might have to work on part 2 ;)

However, and I'm guessing some people may be disappointed in this, I want to stress out that this story was never meant to explore a romantic relationship between a father and a daughter. While the love and bond between a parent and his offspring will always be present, I want to focus more on lust, on physical attraction and on hot, kinky, taboo sex. So please don't expect them to go on dates as a couple, say "I love you" (on a romantic context), marry, and live happily ever after.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
There's a solution. There's ALWAYS a solution.

You wrote: "I want to focus more on lust, on physical attraction and on hot, kinky, taboo sex. So please don't expect them to go on dates as a couple, say "I love you" (on a romantic context), marry, and live happily ever after."

Well, you've established both of them are more than capable of getting laid. So why not incorporate a version of wife-swapping. Except, instead of HIS wife, it's his daughter. Since the daughter is so fond of kink, maybe we can see a threesome with the two of them and some other fine young (or older) hottie. Perhaps with a soul-mate, to whom he accidentally reveals what he's done with his daughter, and discovers the woman is into it as well.

Lots of possibilities. Your only limit is your own imagination.

theincestclubtheincestclubabout 9 years agoAuthor
.

@Epiphany_Jones

Yes, introducing new people in the relationship is what I had in mind from the start (if I ever was to continue the story). No point in having the same couple fucking over and over. I already have some ideas that I want to try to fit into the story. We'll see :)

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 9 years ago
Great first effort!

Nice simple hot story. Enough of a build up to not be considered stroke, but quick enough to the action to not cause anyone to lose interest. The shaving angle is a pretty unique angle, and that's not common these days and in this category.

dad/daughter is not a big kink for me, but the story kept me into it. Great debut!

maxx308maxx308about 9 years ago
Great First Story

Good read, keep up the nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The title...

...implies more parts. Don't leave us hanging here. Please.

kanggaaakanggaaaabout 9 years ago
well done and

I hope you write more.. did this keep you wet as you were writing it? kept me hard...

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Hot

You definitely wrote one hot story. I can imagine that father and daughter are really going to enjoy the summer. It would be really nice if in life all fathers could enjoy their daughters like this. Keep writing.

mhmannmhmannabout 9 years ago
Great story, very well written ...

HOT, HOT, HOT

Great story, very well written. Disregard any naysayers who want to tell you how to write the story. They can go read Readers Digest if they want. This story was extremely hot, hot, hot. And please, please continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too pat....

.....not enough conflict. Very sexy though.

just_a_girl2015just_a_girl2015about 9 years ago

So glad to see so much positive feedback for this story :) I had the pleasure of reading it through a few times before it was submitted ;)

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 9 years ago
I really liked this one ...

Keep it up - please... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVED IT !!!!!!!!

Please follow up with more of Kate and her dad. You write so well that it feels like it's going on infront of the reader. That has to have been the best I have read this year so far.

Keep this relationship going PLEASE!

BBWseekingBBWseekingabout 9 years ago
Great

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DAMN

I hope and wish this is really true.... contunue to expand what happened during the summer.... did she have any girlfriends to share you with?

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 9 years ago
didn't read everything yet:

bits&pieces - here+there ... on+off = here&there ... ... over1dayago -

close2daysago ... ... ... DON'T LET ALL PEOPLE THAT DEGRADE

THE STORY LITERALLY BRING YOU DOWN = LESS1DAYAROUND

THE STORY ALREADY MADE (* HALL FAME *) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you've did everything phenomenally ...... ...... ...... i'll read everything when

i'm able matter fact i'll probably even read the stuff already read over again

along with the stuff didn't read

LustDominaLustDominaabout 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

Well writen hot as hell story!!!!

cant wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dont cheapen it..

very nice.. a little fast on the charictar building and only a few typos... please continue the story and DON'T cheapen it with the girlfriends as suggested by other readers.. this could be a nice love story 4 and 3/4 stars....1/4 start for the typos.. enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb!

I rarely write comments... only when they're well-deserved. I'm a young female erotica writer, and find most of the stories on this site rather amateurish and bland. Not so with yours. Excellent development and skill in story-telling. I was enthralled, and immediately Five'd it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic!

They have all summer and she has to have a friend, or two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
holy hell

that was truly amazing. made me soooooo fucking wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 02?

Waiting so long for part 02. When will be the second part online?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

It's hard to believe it really is a first story. Because it's fucking good.

As others have written, it has potential for sequels. Concentrate on the father-daughter relationship. Explore that for a long time before you bring in others. What it means for them, how they interact (and fuck) in public. What happens when they meet family members. How they manage to develop a steady love relationship. And as new lovers do, they're constantly fucking their brains out, progressing the depth and ways of their fucking.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Hard to believe that this is your first effort. I was enthralled from start to finish and can only hope that you continue with further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

You certainly have a future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot

This was so good. I'm so wet. Please write more. Huge turn on.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years ago
Hot.

But I do make note that Michael never actually says 'Yes' to what's going on. Just a long series of 'Stop' and 'No' and then just letting Kate take the lead as she goes down on him, then fucks him. She winds up interpreting his actions after that as consent, but he should have said it. Just a hissed 'yessssss' as her tongue contacted his dick would have been perfect.

theincestclubtheincestclubabout 8 years agoAuthor
Leenysman

Thanks for reading :)

Yeah, I guess it took a while for Michael to accept his feelings. Going in, he'd never had these kind of thoughts about his daughter, so he naturally needed time to get his bearings. Kate is more in control and sure of what she wants in the beginning but there is a distinct point during their "encounter" where he takes charge and makes it clear that he is a willing and consenting participant, and Kate knows it. Up until that point, even though he is clearly extremely turned on by what is happening, he struggles with his emotions and guilt and he isn't quite sure how to react. So the "yesss" you are referring to happened a little later during their lovemaking, I just chose to have him express it more physically. At least that was my intention, hopefully I managed to convey that to the reader. If not, well, I can confirm it officially now : "He 'said' yes!" :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great

Part Two Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Highly memorable

The image of her lapping up his cum brought back some fond memories.

A good story, marred slightly by a few editing errors ("make sure you proofread carefully so you don't any words out") but very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very hot

it makes me very hard if I have a daughter I'll fuck her soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not going easy on you;

No need too 😏 if this is your first attempt at writing Erotica, BRAVO !

I'm not one to comment on grammar, periods, commas, spelling, etc.

Were here to read stories, not to be Lit teachers, keep up the Good work 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gave me a boner

Fuck wish you were my Daughter!

I love you riding my shaft just dont

tell your mother

nightshadownightshadowover 6 years ago
It's been a few years, and...

...I seriously wish you'd continue with this story. What happens next? Is she on birth control? Does he teach her how to be a good lover? Does she teach him how to let go and enjoy life? Only you can answer these questions.

theincestclubtheincestclubover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 2

To whom it may concern... I have written a sequel for this story, as well as a few more, and you can find them on Smashwords (.com) if you search for my other pen name "S J Winters"

falcon29falcon29over 4 years ago
Definitely 5 Stars

I've been on this site for twenty years or so, and have been shaved for longer than that. I think I voted 5 stars once before, but this deserved it.

Smooth sex feels so much different without all the hair between you and your partner. My wife has been shaved "forever", as she says. She also says her two daughters -- both adults -- also stay hairless. Though I can't vouch for that, I really wish I could.

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

A good read, not over done with unnecessary details, and at the same time, just enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

good sexy read....would have made it better if she would have shocking him by just getting out of the pool naked instead of being nudist

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

HOT story!!!! Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SSSS

EEEE

XXXX

YYYY

dbsidedbsidealmost 2 years ago

Your 1st and well written ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Studio8101Studio8101over 1 year ago

Hit a lot of high points for this reader. Very arousing. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He'll of a first attempt, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved it. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not bad at all. Mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved this story , definitely 5 star , so much more to this story , had my cock so hard , looking forward for a continuation of dad fucking kate .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She is a slut though. This isn't anything about love. This story is just a vehicle for fucking. And you can look it up. The average woman has had a half dozen partners towards 30. Slut did it in one year. Characters are shallow caricatures. It's a because because. Writing reveals neither talent nor creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous