Shaving Dad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael, unable to react, had a very hard time wrapping his head around what he was seeing and what he was feeling. This was his daughter, the little girl that had watched grow up before his eyes throughout the years, now an incredibly sexy adult woman kneeling between his legs and running her tongue over his balls and everything around them, cleaning him and behaving like a good cumslut. He felt so conflicted. He was enjoying this immensely.

"But I'm not supposed to!" he thought, "I shouldn't be enjoying this. This is sick, I'm taking advantage of my daughter. I should be put in jail for this!" Still, he didn't make a move to stop her. He couldn't help thinking that she was right, being shaved felt amazing and even looked pretty nice. It seemed to make his cock look bigger, not that he ever had an issue with that. It also seemed that his cock didn't share his conflicted feelings, it was again fully erect, ready for more.

Kate still had her dad's cock in her hand and was aware that it had returned to its previous erect state. She looked at it closely, giving it a few strokes, and confirmed her previous assessment that is was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. She remembered only minutes before thinking how she wanted to shove it in her throat. Now there was nothing standing in her way.

"You have such a gorgeous dick, dad," she told him as she extended her tongue. First she licked along the shaft on every side making sure to clean any remaining cum and then quickly enveloped the head with her soft lips not giving her dad a chance to object.

Not that Michael felt that had the power to do anything at this stage. The feeling and the sight of his cock-head between his daughter's lips was so intense. He was so incredibly hard but he still felt that his body hadn't stopped trying to pump even more blood in his erection.

Kate kept pushing her face on his crotch, trying to get his cock as deep as she could. Deep-throating was one of the skills that Kate hadn't mastered yet, though, and as soon as it reached the back of her throat she gagged and came back up to breathe, a trail of saliva connecting the tip with her lips.

That's seemed to finally snap Michael out of his trance.

"Katie..."

"I'm ok, dad," she said and went to try again. Only this time Michael reached out with his hand and stopped her.

"Katie, sweetie, we have to stop. I'm so sorry I let this happen."

"It's alright, dad. I want to."

"No you don't. This is wrong, so wrong. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you this way."

"Don't be ridiculous, dad. From where I'm standing it looks like I'm the one taking advantage of you," she said smiling.

"You don't understand, I'm your dad, you're just a girl!"

"Oh, this again. I thought we agreed that I'm not a little girl anymore." She was still on her knees between her father's legs, hands resting on his thighs slowly caressing him. "Look dad, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not the innocent little girl I was a year ago. Without going into too much detail let me just say that I've been, uh, busy in college. I know you don't want to hear this, but I've had quite a bit of experience with sex." As she said that she slowly reached for his cock, took it in her hand and started to stroke it slowly. "Please, dad, I want you to trust me that I'm perfectly capable of making decisions for myself. I really want this, and I know you do too."

"Oh Katie, It feels amazing, but-"

"No buts, dad. Listen to me," she told him as she got her mouth closer to his cock, "you don't have to feel any guilt about this. You can't imagine how much I want this to happen, my pussy is dripping right now." With that she wrapped her lips again around her dad's cock and heard him let out a moan.

In that moment Michael decided to let all his defenses down and surrendered to his daughter's expert touch. "God, I'm so pathetic and weak," he thought, "I should've given more of a fight. Is it really ok to treat her like an adult?" But even these lingering thoughts got lost pretty soon in a sea of pleasure.

Kate may not have been able to deep-throat but was no beginner in cock sucking. She'd covered his cock with saliva, had her hand wrapped at its base, and was stroking it with twisting motions while at the same time she had the head in her mouth and was sucking it and twirling her tongue around it. She then started bobbing her head taking his cock as far as she could. She was acting like a cock hungry slut for her dad and it was driving her wild. It was so hard and so warm in her hand and the taste of his cum still lingered in her mouth making it even more intense.

Michael had no doubt that this was the best blowjob he had ever experienced. Maybe he was biased, but he felt like his little girl had the skills of a porn star. He was surprised at himself when he got even more aroused while thinking how she had come to acquire them. But his thoughts were cut short as he felt his cock popping out of his daughter's mouth and she begun standing up.

She pushed him on the chest indicating that he should lay back down on the pool chair. He offered no resistance, he had accepted his fate and let her take the lead. Kate enjoyed so much offering sheer pleasure to her dad but she had reached her limits, she needed some release too. She straddled his hips and grabbed his shaft ready to aim it in her hole.

Michael was delirious. All his reservations were forgotten and all he wanted at this point was to be inside his incredibly sexy young daughter. It was obvious, just by looking, that her pussy was dripping wet. He wished that he could have a feast on her pussy right now, tasting and swallowing her juices, but it would have to wait. He knew he would get the chance to do it eventually. Kate lowered herself and the tip of his penis made contact with her pale pink lips. She moved it back and forth along her pussy and he felt her shiver when it rubbed on her clit. She was drenched and now her juices were covering the head of his cock. Finally, she placed it right at her entrance and slowly lowered herself farther with a groan. Michael felt the walls of her pussy gradually envelop his pulsing cock. "God, she's tight!" he thought.

Kate knew that this was definitely the thicker cock she had ever put inside her. She let it slide slowly, giving time for her pussy to stretch enough to accommodate it. Thankfully, her natural juices provided all the lubrication she would ever need. Pretty soon, her lips rested on the base of his cock. She took a moment to reflect on the fact that the fat cock that was shoved to the hilt inside her pussy belonged to her father. The thought alone was able to give her goose bumps of pleasure.

Michael's thoughts were pretty much in the same vain. This was probably the tightest pussy he had ever felt, but even so, his pleasure increased tenfold by the fact that it was his nineteen year old daughter in front of him moaning in ecstasy. The moment he entered her fully, he realized once again how much he enjoyed the totally shaved look as her wet lips rested on his bare skin around his cock, a unique feeling that he was deprived of all this years.

"Dad, your cock is so big. It feels amazing!"

"Oh my god, Katie..."

She placed her hands on his hairy chest and lifted her hips until only his tip remained inside her and then lowered back down. She gradually picked up the pace and pretty soon she was riding her dad's cock in a good tempo. Not too fast, not too slow. She wanted to relish the feeling.

Michael couldn't believe how wet she was. He could feel her pussy lips sliding along his shaft and her juices run down his balls, it was driving him crazy. He looked at Kate's face and found her looking straight at him, her eyes filled with pleasure and lust. He'd placed his hands on her thighs and he slowly ran them along her beautifully toned legs. He found her hips and reached around to cup her firm buttocks, his palms easily covering both. He squeezed really hard, spreading them, and pushed Kate's hips helping her drive his cock inside her.

"Fuck! Yes, dad...ah!...I'm so close."

"You're so beautiful, baby! I want to see you cum."

Her father's words brought Kate even closer to the edge. The way he was touching her and grabbing her indicated for the first time that her dad had accepted what was happening. He was lusting after her, and they were in it together rather than him just being just a passive participant unable to resist her advances. Feeling his strong hands on her brought shivers down her spine, she felt that she was his to do as he pleased.

He stared at her beautiful young breasts, so firm they hardly jiggled by her motions. They were about a handful each and he knew he had to taste them. His hands left her ass, traced the smooth skin of her back, and brought them in front to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples. He felt her moan louder and knew he was pressing all the right buttons. He sat up to reach her chest and sucked her left breast, like he was trying to fit all of it in his mouth, while her moans continued to escalate. He switched breast and this time he focused only on her nipple sucking it and gently biting it while she was still riding his cock. And that's when it happened.

"Oh god...oh god...OH GOD!" she screamed.

First he felt her pussy muscles spasm on his hard cock and then felt her entire body convulsing. Her breathing stopped for quite a few seconds. She seemed to have lost control of her body and if he didn't know better he would've thought that she was having a seizure. He held her tightly in his arms as her peak passed and she gradually started to recover and her breathing came back to normal.

"Are you ok, sweetie?"

"Holy shit, dad! I've never had this happen to me before. So intense."

As if by miracle, Michael managed to keep himself from cumming during his daughter's powerful climax. He was still hard as ever. Kate felt him twitch inside her.

"Oh shit, dad, you have to give me a few seconds." She was still pretty sensitive.

"Don't worry Katie, take your time. You want to stop?"

"Fuck no!"

Michael smiled at his daughter. He laid back down and brought his daughter back with him is his arms. Her head resting on his chest.

"This is mind blowing..." she said under her breath.

"Oh Katie, what have you done to me, I don't think I will ever be able to stop."

"Why the hell would we ever stop, this is fantastic!" she said as she rose back up and started riding her dad's cock again in a gradually increasing pace.

"Oh Katie, you're evil..." he moaned.

Kate giggled.

"Think about it, dad. I'm all yours for the summer, imagine the things you can do to me," she said with an evil smirk while she kept riding him.

"Godammit!" he said and he abruptly grabbed her by her hips. That was the drop that spilled the glass for Michael. Kate was pretty sure that somehow she had gone too far with what she said, snapped him out of his trance, and now he was about to get her off him and put an end to this. For a moment she was terrified she had ruined her relationship with her father by being a slave to her stupid teenage hormones.

As it turned out, the exact opposite was true. The images that flooded Michael's head after hearing Kate's words removed any last shred of doubt from his mind. He wanted this. He really wanted this, and Kate had done everything in her power to convince him that this was what she wanted too. The hell with society and the hell with consequences. They would make it work. He was all in. And he was mad with lust over his sexy young daughter.

As he held her still by her hip he started to pound her from below.

"Shii-ii-ii-iit...daa-aa-aa-aad," Kate moaned, her voice breaking in time with her father's thrusts. He didn't ease up one bit and she placed again her hands on his chest to keep her balance.

"Fuck, your pussy is amazing," he said between breaths. He found the sound of their hips slapping together and his daughter's moans incredibly arousing. He picked up speed and thrust harder as he neared his climax.

Kate got there first, however. Her dad pounding her with his thick cock brought her really fast to her second orgasm. It wasn't as powerful as the first one but it was still way above average.

Michael felt her stop breathing and grabbing his chest hair and knew she was cumming. He followed only seconds later with his own orgasm. He thrust hard, in time with each contraction of his balls, pumping sperm deep inside his daughter's cunt. He felt like it lasted forever and that he filled her with gallons of cum.

Finally, both their climaxes came to an end and they rested on top of each other with Michael's cock still inside his daughter, cum escaping from her pussy and dripping down his balls. They were both silent enjoying the afterglow of their orgasms.

Eventually, Michael broke the silence, "wow, this pool chair is pretty sturdy."

Kate burst out laughing and slapped his arm playfully, happy that he wasn't expressing any regrets.

"That's was amazing, dad. I never knew it could be like this. You realize there's no way this was the last time, so don't go starting any guilt trips on yourself. You know we both enjoyed that."

"I know..." he replied and held her tightly in his arms enjoying the touch of her bare skin on his.

----------

Thanks for reading! You reached this far so I'll take that as a good sign ;) If you enjoyed this story please don't forget to vote. Also, please feel free to leave a comment, any kind of constructive criticism, suggestion, advice etc. would be greatly appreciated. This is my first attempt at writing, so go easy on me ;)

12