All Comments on 'Shaving Jane Ch. 01'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...

Just a quick question... will you be continuing the Magic Number story?

Scott_FreeScott_Freealmost 7 years agoAuthor
3 is the Magic Number

I am still going to continue the Magic Number. I have to do a bit more editing to straighten out the plot. I will have to change a few things to get the inheritance right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ha

Shit, that ain't no true story. You ain't never even been kissed. The part about the special Glock belt were funny though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Shaving Jane ??

Kinda thought this story was somehow about 'Shaving' , but still a good read, and the part about the 'Special Belt' WTF????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are you going to continue this "Shaving Jane"?

Your writing is a little jumpy but a nice read. Shaving Jane Is listed as a Ch. 1. Are you going to continue? I enjoyed it as a great start to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ALL HAIL GODKING OF THE LITEROTICA AUTHORS.

Screw every other author (though some are awesome) you have raised the bar (dammit) I thoroughly enjoyed the two stories in a row I have read of yours. I am now about to go back and read EVERYTHING you've written on Literotica. If you had books on Kindle Unlimited, I'd read EVERYTHING THERE TOO. But you would make money for the reads and the books I would buy.

Looking forward to more stories, especially Shaving Jane Chapter 02!!!

Please continue your writing as I really am tickled Pink by your work, the sex, the humor, the sex, the story, the sex and whatever else was there!

Cheers Scott_free!!

I am a registered LITEROTICA reader, I can never remember my login stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story as I all of your adventures.

Can’t wait for the next one.

3 is the magic number is still one of my all time favorites.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

Would like to see more of this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Hoping for a Shaving Jane #2 where you and Summer will awaken Mouse's (Jane) sexuality and find she's a virgin who has a really bushy pussy . . . you and Summer will reveal her potential to her and help transform her to a sexual goddess! Just a thought . . . or maybe I'll write the story . . . hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another cop out story that left us hanging 6 years ago waiting for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...