Shaving Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Author's Note

I know that I will get messages that will tell me that Scott must be stupid, and he will get Summer pregnant. Well, this is a true story, and Summer (not her real name) doesn't get knocked up. I don't recommend that anyone else try this out for themselves on a first date, even if she is a church girl. 19 year olds really don't know shit about timing their cycles, especially if they haven't had much sex. I had been a conscientious user of condoms before I got married, but I had a hard time going back to using them. Advice from me, if you aren't married, wear a condom.

My wife Elle suggested that I tell this particular story because it ends up being so damned funny; and no Elle probably won't read this. I did indeed have the exact Porsche 944 that Jack had in 3 is a Magic Number. In 2015 I was driving around a blind curve way too fast, and found a deer standing in the road. It wasn't pleasant for deer or my fabulous piece of German engineering. It was a second car, and I have never replaced it.

If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment. Feel free to send me any questions or comments. I try to reply quickly, but it all depends on my work schedule.

Scott~

12