Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock would swell up into a hard, pulsing iron bar, jutting out from his naked body. No slave was to be dressed at all, ever, except for a leather collar on their neck with some humiliating words written on it. It could be 'slave of Goddess', 'cum licker of Goddess', 'property of Goddess', 'pussy cleaner of Goddess', 'Property of Mistress', 'Ass Kisser of Mistress', 'Bootlicker of Mistress', 'Boot Polishing Tongue', and so on.

The Goddess was not necessarily cruel or hurtful until she had slaves who secretly wanted it, and she was adept at sniffing them out. She would hurt and punish those slaves intensely, reducing them to tears and heartfelt begging not to hurt them any more at the end of each session. They were rewarded with a pat on the head and the Goddess herself leading them back to their cages or wooden horses instead of them having to go there covered in tears, sweat, and dried cum. Some of them were made to lick cum droplets which had flown out over the floor if they didn't aim their cocks at her boots, in front of all the other slaves, so it was understandable if it was humiliating.

The crying slaves were usually hugged by their Goddess gently, reassuring them that the slave's job was to suffer for Her and Her only. She dried their tears and sometimes finished them off with a gloved handjob, allowing them to cum on some other part of her body like that latex ass or in her leather gloves. They would have to eat that up too, but it was a little easier after getting some headpats. They found it easier to lick up the second cumshot and clean their Mistress's clothes or shoes completely.

As for the other submissives who were into gentler femdom, she showed them a softer side, such as stroking their hair and praising them when they kissed her boots, or telling them in a low, sensual voice exactly how to kiss her ass. They were rewarded each time a body worship session was over with a gentle, lubed handjob, but they were not allowed to cum. When they were close to orgasm, the Goddess withdrew her hand and left them humping air. They would have tears in their eyes too, begging their owner to let them cum.

She just patted her head and took her boots off, making them suck her toes and lick her sweaty soles clean. Or made them lick her asshole and rim it deep inside, not letting their faces out until they had sucked up and swallowed every last drop of divine sweat in her ass. They had to make their faces smell like her ass before being allowed to choose how to cum.

They could hump their Goddess's latex ass and cum on her leggings before licking it all up, ask her for a handjob and lick it off her gloves next, or perhaps kneel behind her to hump her boots. When they came all over her shoes, it was time for another cleanup as well. That was when they would have to go back to their cages.

'Shawn? Shawn???' said his Goddess, kneeling in front of him while shaking him by the shoulders. 'What's wrong? I've been trying to get your attention for the past ten minutes!!'

Shawn shook his head to clear it, then gave a small yelp as he saw his mother's face close to his. He tried to leap back, but she was holding him quite firmly. She held his shoulders harder and pulled him closer.

'What happened, dear?' asked his mother, leaning down to kiss his cheek. 'You were standing in the doorway, your eyes blank and completely out of it! I kept calling you, but you didn't say anything! What's wrong?'

Shawn blinked, his memory returning to him. He looked at his mother up and down, taking in the sexy leather outfit. Her leggings hugging her body. The black, high-heeled, come-fuck-me boots on her feet. They looked extremely smooth and shiny, and just begged to be cleaned by a willing tongue. He stared at them for a while until his mother pulled his chin up.

'What happened to you, dear?' she asked again, stroking his chin. 'You really seemed upset. Tell me what's wrong.'

She looked down at herself and realised what her son had been staring at. 'Oh.' She indicated the leather and latex suit with a hand. 'This is a result of your father's and my escapades. We keep having lots of fun every night. Hope we didn't keep you up.'

Shawn blinked, then blushed hotly. He didn't want to admit that he had masturbated to whatever his mother and father had been doing in the nights where they were supposed to sleep. Surely his mother wouldn't know.

One thing struck him. 'Wait, mom ... if you wear these things in the bedroom, does that mean ...'

His mother nodded, a slight smile on her face as she knelt down and lowered her face to his. She pulled him into a tight hug. 'Yes .Your dad is submissive. He loves being controlled and dominated by me. Its nothing to be ashamed of. If you have those tendencies too, you can let me know so I can train you for them. It'll all be okay.'

Shawn felt his mother's huge breasts pressing against his chest. His cock grew out slightly, and he felt it press against his mother's stomach. His mother brought her hands down to his ass and squeezed it gently. She patted his bottom, groping him.

'It's okay, darling,' she whispered tenderly, turning her head to kiss her son's neck. 'I can feel your little cock growing against my belly. It's nothing to be ashamed of. All of us have these desires. By the way, did your girl agree to come back? I hope your cookie date was good.'

Shawn's head jerked up at the memory of the afternoon. He saw his mother staring at him, an understanding smile on his face. He took a deep breath and shook his head.

'She called me a dork and refused to go out with me,' he said. 'What did I do wrong, mommy? Why wouldn't she go out with me? I just wanted to take her out so we could see if we have something in common —'

'... did you tell the girl whom you didn't want around to stop bugging you and ask someone else back here for your cookie date?' she asked, smiling at him tenderly. 'I did tell you yesterday how to be firm yet kind, did it work?'

Shawn pursed his lips as he recalled how much headaches he had to deal with in one afternoon. He groaned softly and dropped his head. He couldnt deal with this much in a day, that was for sure. He had to ensure that his mother would listen to him and deal with the biased system at his college.

'She went after my life, mommy,' he groaned, burying his face in his hands. 'I told her it was nothing personal, that I had been turned down several other times, but she wouldn't take it for an answer.' He started pacing up and down in front of her, clenching his hands into fists and pounding them against each other. 'I finally got sick of it and called her too ugly to come here.'

A small gasp from his mother, but she remained silent and let him continue. 'I said I really didn't want to "know her better" and that she could elope with some pimply-faced nerd for all I cared. She took it personally and ambled over to the principal's office, so I now have to do detention for a month and you need to attend a meeting tomorrow.' He sighed wearily. 'You already got the call, didn't you? I'm sorry about it, really, but I can't stand being trash talked for so long. I also got threats of charges being laid against me, and it was the last straw, so —'

His mother cut off his speech by grabbing him, pulling him closer into a hug, and laying a head on his shoulder. He reached up a hand to pat her on the head, but then realised she wasn't crying or anything. Her jaw pressed against his shoulder, her cheek against his. He guessed she was trying to comfort him and patted her on the back. She moved her head from his shoulder to look him in the face, and what happened next was quite unexpected.

'It's all right, darling,' she whispered, kissing his cheek. 'I'll be attending that meeting, and I'll ensure I put a cactus up your principal's fat ass.' She gave a tinkling laugh. 'That's fat as in big, fat, smelly, and covered in lard, not today's idea of a "phat" ass, with a P-H.' She turned around and smacked her own jiggly rump before spinning around to grab his body again before he could get away. 'Also, I happen to know a thing or two about the college rules, feminist or otherwise, and I'll wipe the floor with her oversized face.' She grinned widely, drawing Shawn closer to her.

She shoved his face in her tits and began pushing and pulling him into them. 'I'll let them know one thing.' Her hands squeezed Shawn's ass hard enough to make them pop, which they would have if they were silicone. 'No one messes with my son and gets away with it, and no one acts hypocritical without me giving them such a dressing down in public, they feel as ashamed as if they were told to strip off and masturbate in food stalls or supermarkets at the checkout.

'We'll win the others hearts through this ass —' she reached behind her and smacked it hard, giving the bouncy effect to her cheeks for the umpteenth time that day '— or we can make them jealous about not having the kind of ass which ends each argument once you strip off your leggings. If anyone's jealous, let them be. I can't help it if my ass was better than theirs and they can't flaunt it like it do. And I think I understand what they problem is, babe. You've fallen for me. You want your mommy. Deep down, you realise you can't be satisfied by anyone else, because when you see me in these skintight outfits, showing what I've got a teasing the world, you can't resist.'

She licked her lips sensually, looking into his eyes to see if he felt the same way. He blushed and looked down, though that was enough information to go on. 'You itch to be under mommy's ass on the bed, me grinding on your face or standing up straight and having you kneel behind me to kiss my big, beautiful ass cheeks.' She wiggled them at him. 'You want to submit to and serve mommy. Don't you agree, dear?'

He didn't answer, keeping his head down as if looking at her boobs and holding on to her ass. It was enough info for a skilled Domme anyway, so she understood enough. She smiled to herself internally as she instantly went for the next step.

She moved in and kissed her son on the lips. His eyes widened in surprise as his brain registered what she was doing. His body froze in bewilderment. He tried to move back, but she had her hands around his waist. Her hands grabbed his ass again, squeezing his cheeks. She kneaded them firmly in her hands while kissing her son.

He didn't get it. Was his mother lusting for him too? It didn't make sense. She was so sexy, so beautiful, that she could get anyone else she wanted apart from his father too. Why would she do this? He struggled to get away from her again. This time, she stopped kissing him and drew back, looking into his eyes.

'What's wrong, darling?' she asked, kissing him on the nose. 'Don't you want to lie down with mommy and tell her all about it? Just in case you didn't get it, mommy has a crush on you, too?'

Shawn's face turned red enough to fry an egg. He looked everywhere but at his mother. 'What do you mean, "too", mom? I see you wearing sexy clothes around the house, but —'

'Oh, please, Shawny,' said his mother, giving his ass a hard spank. He leaped into the air, only avoiding flying up because she was holding him. She rubbed the spot she had spanked tenderly. 'I know you're looking at me every time I walk out, hoping to see an outline of my panties or how big and firm my ass looks.

'I see you looking at my breasts instead of my eyes when I talk to you, or even when I talk to others. I know you're looking through the bedroom door at night to see if I'm naked or wearing my lingerie, and you masturbate to the thought of being made to submit to me. Your sheets are always stained in the morning when you see me naked, or topless in a thong. Why do you think I generally make sure to be somewhat naked when you look in? Admit it, darling, you lust for mommy. You don't think there's another girl who can satisfy you like me, that's why your earlier relationships ended. Isn't that right?'

Shawn was speechless. How did his mother figure all this out? It was really a problem if she knew his secret. He couldn't even move away, he knew that by now. His mother would just hold him there as she was stronger, and then lock the door. Perhaps she would force him to confess his fantasies. He grew hard again at the thought. The idea of being controlled by his mother was sexy as fuck. He just couldn't admit it.

'Oh,' said his mother, looking down at the tent in his pants. 'Speechless already? Well, I think I can get your pretty mouth to open.'

She lifted him up and carried him right to the bed. He gave a squeak of surprise as he hit the mattress. He bounced once, but before he could try and run, his mother was on top of him. She held him down on the bed and leaned in to press her mouth against his. He couldn't get away from her. Her tongue snaked into his mouth, licking around it and turning him on even further. Her hands groped his body, tugging and puling at his clothes. Within a few minutes, he felt a cool breeze tickling his body.

He looked down and saw to his shock that his clothes had gone. They weren't even on the bed. His mother had stripped him with such skill that he hadn't realised it until her leather and latex body was brushing against his soft skin. Embarrassed and yet aroused, he started squirming around under his mother. She rolled off him to lie on the other side. He jumped up and tried to flee, but she was too fast. She lunged forwards, her hand landing on his waist.

She wrapped her arm around it, then pulled him backwards. He ended up with his back and ass brushing against his mom's corset and leggings, the material pressing against his skin. She lowered her hands to his cock and grabbed it, making sure he wouldn't go anywhere. Her hands started moving up and down his shaft, jerking him off. The other one cradled his balls, running them between her fingers.

'No need to go anywhere, Shawny,' whispered his mother as she fondled her son's cock. 'Mommy is right here to make all your dreams come true. Just tell mommy everything she needs to know about you, and she'll fulfil your fantasies. Every last one of them. I'll be rubbing your cute cock while I listen all about how mommy should take control of you and your naughty habits. You just have to confess everything to me. How you've lusted after me, how you want me, and how you will want me to control you and your body forever.'

Shawn hesitated. 'Wait, mommy, this is wrong. We shouldn't do it, and, besides, they're too embarrassing.'

His mother placed a finger on his lips. 'There's nothing mommy hasn't seen, little one. Do you fantasise about these?' She raised her leather boots to her son's face, making it wiggle around in front of his eyes. His eyes followed the movement of her boots, as she knew he would. She bent forwards and kissed the back of his head.

'If you love mommy, kiss her boot,' she whispered. 'Just one little peck. That's all mommy needs to know about your fantasies. Go on.'

She dangled the boot in his face. Shawn swallowed hard, his cock swelling. He knew he'd probably be done for if he admitted something this private, but what the hell. His mother's hand stroked up and down his cock, igniting his fire. He felt himself close to cumming, but his mother's hand was quite skilled and could keep him hard without letting him cum or lose interest. She pulled him down and placed her leg over his, keeping her boot within his view at all times. He stared at it, his cock throbbing.

'Don't you want to please mommy?' she whispered, giving his cock a squeeze. He jumped. She placed the boot right in his face. 'Kiss it, little boy. Kiss it for mommy and be good.'

The smell of warm leather attacked Shawn's face. He whimpered, a slave to his desires and his mother's soothing voice. He leaned down and planted a kiss on the toe of her boot. She giggled and ruffled his hair, patting his waist to let him know she was pleased. He felt a nagging dissatisfaction in the back of his head, as if he wasn't doing a proper job of worshipping her boots. He raised his hands and took hold of her boot, then began kissing it all over, covering the toes and ankle with them.

He turned her foot around and started kissing the sole everywhere. He kissed around her heels, moving his mouth to the insteps and the back. He kissed all over her ankles and travelled along the side. He stuck out his tongue to lick the toes of her boots and heels, enjoying how humiliating it felt. His mother's sultry giggling encouraged him to continue. She stopped him as he was about to lick her soles and changed positions, placing herself on her hands and knees.

She stuck her latex-clad ass in the air, turning her face to him and resting on her right cheek. He lay on his back with his cock in her hand, the delicate stroking going nonstop. She turned her hand around so her elbow stuck out and continue rubbing his meat, smiling at him.

'Do you like this leather corset, son?' she asked, pushing her breasts into the covers. He swallowed. This show was too hot to handle. 'And my latex-covered ass?' she wiggled it in his direction. 'You've always had a leather and latex fetish, haven't you? Do you want this dream of yours to come true?'

Shawn gulped as he saw his mother's large, shiny ass in the air. He nodded. He was too aroused to resist now or stop the fantasies of having his face shoved in his mother's ass. He had already dreamed of it while he zoned out near his mother's bedroom door, and he couldn't deny it. His mother wiggled her ass to excite him further.

'You don't mind if it's sweaty or anything, son?' she asked, smiling slyly at him. 'Would you kiss and lick my ass in any form, no matter what? I might wear latex, nylon stockings, panties, or thongs, and you would still shove your face in my ass and lick it clean, wouldn't you? Tell me everything, darling. You're just nodding away and agreeing with me, but I want to see you lust for my boots, my ass, my tits, everything. I told you I wanted a confession, and I'll get one anyway. I've seen into your submissive nature, and it's mine.'

Shawn's cock was throbbing with the gentle teasing and what felt like days of orgasm denial. His mother's hand was handling his cock very well, but he was getting frustrated at the inability to cum. He decided to go for it, because it seemed the only way his mother would let him cum was when he admitted how much he wanted to kiss her ass, lick it, suck on her toes, lick her boots and ass clean, and be her obedient little boy for any kind of worship she wanted from him. He secretly wanted it anyway, he knew, so it was only a matter of time to admit it.

'Yes, mommy,' he gasped, finally giving in to his mother's fingers rubbing the underside of his cock. It was a sensitive spot, and she was exploiting it very well. Her fingers rubbed the area in circles, teasing him since they were so wet and lubed with her spit. He saw his mother's other hand was rubbing her latex-clad pussy. The sight made his cock throb again. His mother gave him another sly wink.

'Not just "yes, mommy", darling,' she said. 'Tell me more. I want to know how much you want and need my ass in your face. I want to hear from your own mouth that you'll be a slave to it, just as I know your heart wants to be. I need to hear from your own lips what you'll do for my ass, feet, and tits. I have to know how you worship them. I'll be rubbing my wet little pussy for you as you tell me all your desires. I know you have them, it'll just be a huge turn on hearing you confess it. Go on, dear.'

Shawn gave a shuddering gasp. He couldn't take anymore. He had to stop this teasing or he would explode. Most likely the wrong place.

'Yes, mommy,' he gasped, thrusting his hips up at her hand. She giggled as his cock slide between her fingers, leaving streaks of precum across them. 'I love your ass, whether it's dressed in leather, satin, silk, or nothing.