Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want to kiss it all over every day because it's such a beautiful ass. I want to be down on my knees kissing it every time you come in through the door. I want to taste your ass cheeks when you wear just a tiny little thong and nothing else. You can snap your fingers for my attention so I have to crawl over to you and kiss your ass with the reverence it deserves. I would love to be below your divine ass, worshipping it with my mouth and tongue as you sit on my face and use me as a stool. I want to be your seat for as long as you like, you are a goddess to me. I love you, mommy. Please use me as your butt-sniffing, ass-kissing slave. I love being used by a sexy, confident dominatrix like you.'

His mother was rubbing her pussy so hard she might have gotten carpet burn. She gasped as she raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked them, even though she had no juices leaking through the latex. She sniffed her fingers and then gave them to her son to check. He leaned in and breathed deeply. His cock grew more as the smell of sexy latex pervaded his senses. He gave a dopey smile as he took her fingers in his mouth and sucked them, trying to clean the scent of her pussy and latex from it. He sucked away at her fingers for a minute or two before his mommy took them out of his mouth and began to rub her aching pussy again.

'What else, son?' she whispered. 'Do you also want to be licking my boots?'

'Yes, mommy,' whimpered Shawn again, grabbing his mother's hand to hump it. She gave him an amused look, but he didn't care. His cock was aching for release. 'I love how you boots taste and smell. The scent of leather is one I've always wanted in my nose while kissing a domina's boots. I want to be down on my hands and knees, sucking on your heel and kissing every inch of those boots. I want you to make me clean every part of them with my unworthy tongue, licking them until my mouth is dry and my spit covers them. I love being made to do that.

'If I'm good, I want you to pat my head and take them off so I can get access to your bare feet and toes. I'd love nothing more than to sniff the inside of your boots before I have to kiss, lick and sniff your sexy bare feet and toes for hours. Please, mommy. Please let me suck on your toes forever.'

His mother was almost humping the bed without realising it. Her son's confessions were so dirty and humiliating she wanted to tear her clothes off and let him suck her toes, lick her soles, and perhaps hump her feet. She wanted to stroke his cock until it was raw and he had shot litres of semen all over her feet.

Those soft feet in her son's mouth as he sucked half of them inside ... or the idea of him kissing every inch of them, made her want to force him to worship her straightaway. She wondered what it would be like to stroke his cock with her soles before he exploded all over them, then make him lick them up. There would be nothing quite like it. She decided to ask him one last thing.

'Do you also want to fuck my feet and ass, son?' she asked. 'Tell me how much they turn you on.'

'I love your ass and feet, mommy,' gasped Shawn, precum flowing all over his mother's hand. 'I want to have you with your ass in the air like this while you tell me to rub my cock all over your latex ass, or maybe naked or a thong.'

His cock almost exploded right there at the thought. 'I want to be humping your big, beautiful ass and cumming all over it everyday. If I've been naughty or bad, I want you to spank me until I cry and make me cum hard all over your feet before pushing them in my mouth so I can clean them as part of my duty. I want to be behind you, pushing my cock between your gorgeous legs, or holding your soft, sexy feet in my hands when you have your legs up behind you. I'll hump your feet for hours without cumming, and you can punish me by making me clean your asshole thoroughly for an hour or more if I cum. Cleaning my feet will anyway be part of what I must do, so I'll have to clean any premature ejaculate as well. After that you deserve the sweat to be licked off your ass and swallowed so you're not comfortable. You can pull your leggings down in a public alley and force me to my knees so I can have my face in your ass. I'll lick it clean any time you want me to, mommy. Please say yes. Please take me as your slave, I can't bear it anymore. I beg you.'

His mother was turned on enough to grab her son's hand and make him rub her wet cunt. She pushed her latex muff at him, willing him to rub harder. He responded and started moving his hand all over her snatch, pressing the right spots on her throbbing, aching pussy to turn her on. She sighed and dropped her ass back down on the bed. She sat up and lifted her knees, crossing her legs in front of her. She smiled at her son as she snapped her fingers and pointed at her boots.

'You can get up now, darling,' she said, blowing him a kiss. 'Your dirty talk is really sexy, and I can't take any more. It might be too late to do anything now since your daddy will be here, but he'll be out of town next week.' She rubbed her boots together. 'You've earned the right to kiss and lick my boots for a while, son. Go on and do it before daddy gets here.'

Shawn blinked and stared at her boots. Was he really going to do this? He couldn't believe it. It had been so long, but his dream was finally going to come true. He would be kissing his mother's boots. He wondered how many lucky people had their lips there, and felt a twinge of jealousy. He would fight to keep his mommy's boots to himself if he must.

'Go ahead and kiss my boots, my darling ass-kisser,' said his mother. He looked up, and she was grinning at him. 'Daddy could be back at any time.'

That realisation triggered Shawn into obeying his mother. He stood up on all fours and crawled to his mother's boots. He leaned down and kissed both of them once, showing his reverence to her superior feet and boots. He stuck out his tongue and licked a trail of spit from the toe of her boot to the top part on her calf, then did the same for the other. He looked up into his mother's eyes. When she smiled and nodded, he leaned down again and pressed his lips to the middle of one boot.

He moved his mouth to another part and kissed it again. He felt his cock throb as he smelt the soft leather. He pressed his mouth to another part of the boot and began kissing, moving his mouth a little upwards each time. When he reached the calf, he kissed it all the way back down, the soft leather against his lips making his cock hurt with how hard it was.

He reached his hand down and started rubbing his cock as he humbly kissed his own mother's boots, the forbidden nature of the thrill and the humiliation triggering his lust. He started kissing her boots harder, pressing his lips into them hard enough to leave temporary depression in them. He kissed all over the ankles of one and put his lips to the back of them, then moved back to the toe. He watched her lift her boot up and show him the sole. He pressed his lips under her toes, then moved down to the heel. He kissed every part of it, the instep, sole, and then the heel.

He spent some time worshipping the heel with his lips and moved back up again. After that, he put out his tongue and applied it to the top of her boot, starting with the toes. He moved his tongue to her calf, then ankle, and began licking a trail on the sides. He put his head between her feet to lick the back and came back up again. He licked the underside of her boots, lapping the soles and focusing on the hell. The humiliation was clearly turning him on, since his cock was throbbing in his hand and the head was purple. He wouldn't last too long, that was clear. He finished licking her right boot and moved to the other.

He began the same routine, kissing every inch of the boot before applying his tongue to it. He licked and kissed along the soles, pouring every bit of heartfelt worship into his actions. His mother was rubbing her pussy really hard through the latex, desire clearly written on her face. She could hardly take it any more than he could. It was just a matter of time.

Just as he licked her heel and kissed it all over, there was a sound in the driveway. Both of them jolted upright. His dad was home.

'I think your father's home, darling,' said his mother, sitting up and rummaging in the drawer to her right. She pulled out a pink thong and handed it to him.

Shawn stared at it. 'What is it, mommy?'

'Call it a keepsake, darling,' said his mother, giving him that motherly smile to show she cared. 'You'll have to finish masturbating, I know, so use this thong and do it in your room. I'll have to stay here and take care of my poor, swollen pussy.' She patted it through the latex. 'We can't risk being caught. When he's out of here next week, I promise we'll play lots. Now go on before your father gets in here and asks why I'm cheating. We'll talk about this later, maybe at dinner. Hurry, darling.'

Shawn heard the front door open and close, and his father call out that he was home. He leaped out of the bed and ran to the door, grabbing his clothes. He slipped out of the door and sneaked to his room, checking for anyone else around the corners. He slipped into his room and closed the door. He tossed his clothes on the bed and slipped under the covers. He took his mother's thong in his hand and slipped it over his cock, the soft silky feel of it getting him hard again.

He heard muffled moans in the distance, and knew his mother was rubbing her wet twat to today's occurrences. He could hardly wait to repeat the encounter. He knew nothing would be suspicious, since his mother could pretend to be waiting for his father and order him to kiss her boots too for coming in so late. His father would have quite a shock when he opened the door and heard the sexy sounds coming from there, but it would work out. His mother was definitely in charge of the relationship and his father's cock.

He heard a small exclamation from his parent's room, then giggling and what sounded like some orders being given. He knew his father must have seen the sexy sight. Smiling to himself, Shawn placed the panties on his cock and wrapped the silky material around it. He started using it to stroke his shaft up and down, up and down until he got the hang of it. This was amazing. Her panties had less material being a thong, but they felt really good around his cock. Why didn't more men masturbate with their wives', girlfriends' or even mother's panties when they found them? It was better than lube or spit for him.

He heard some grunting from their room, and grinned. Tonight would be a long one. His hand rubbed the silky panties all over his cock, getting it harder than steel. He wrapped the strings around his balls, then brought his hand to under his glans. He rubbed his cock harder, letting precum stain the panties.

He kept listening to the grunts and squeals from his parents' room. He heard the scream of someone climaxing, and he knew his mother had masturbated to orgasm or his father had eaten her out to one. He moaned and jerked harder, wanting to cum too. He was already so hard that it didn't take long. He gave a final jerk, a gasp, and starting cumming in his mother's panties. Thick ropes of cum flew out of the end of his cock and stained them. It took several pumps and perhaps ten spurts of hot, white cum before he was done dirtying his mother's panties.

He gasped as he took it out of the sheets and stared at the huge stain on the front. His semen had covered a good portion of her panties, leaving very little left. He supposed it would be fine as long as it dried well. He wondered if he should make his mother wear these stained panties or just give them to her to sniff.

Shawn brought the panties to his face and started licking the stained bit, enjoying the salty, musky scent of it. He began drifting off to sleep, the day's events and teasing lulling him to sleep. He could hear more grunts coming from their room. Perhaps his mother was using a strapon on his dad. He smiled and felt his cock twitch at the thought of his vulnerable ass being penetrated by a huge cock attached to her. He couldn't wait.

Life had taken a very different turn for him now. He had gone looking for a companion, but he had found one right under his roof. His sexy, seductive domina of a mother. She would soon dominate him, break him, and train him to be a better slave than anyone else she had had or even his father. He smiled to himself as his eyes closed, drifting off to sleep.

He couldn't wait to be behind his mother's latex ass, humping it like they decided, or even better, being enslaved to her ass, having to kiss, lick, and clean sweat from it. Maybe if he was good, he could eat his dinner off it. The thought of having to eat bread from the crack of his mother's ass made his cock grow again. Or chicken. She would just be his plate. He might even have ice cream spread across her beautiful ass cheeks and have to lick it clean. He wouldn't be allowed to sleep until her ass was shining with spit and his stomach was full. The thought almost made him cum without touching himself.

He pushed his hard cock down and readjusted himself to be more comfortable. He had to talk to his mother at dinner to decided how they would go about this discreetly. He wanted to worship his mother very badly after all she did for him, but of course they couldn't get caught. They had to watch their step every inch of the way.

He couldn't wait to have his mother whispering into his ear at dinner, 'Are you ready, son? I think my ass is sweaty from fucking your dad and making dinner, and I've sat so long at this table. Could you accompany me to the bathroom and lick my ass clean? I've got some ice cream to put on it if you don't like the sweat there.'

He loved the sweat. Whether on his mother's round ass cheeks or in that sexy crack of hers. He would dive into it and lick it so thoroughly that his tongue would taste of ass and hers would be sparkling clean. Nothing could stop him from idolising the ass he and his cock wanted so badly.

The End