All Comments on 'Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 02'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this story is so hot. I love dominant mommy's. please keep writing

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: anonymous

Thank you! The mommy domination is a dream I've also had for a very long time. This is a story with quite a few chapters, so don't worry about running out of fapping content.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: Anonymous

Thank you! This story is a multi-part series and there are quite a few more chapters in the making, so keep reading and I hope you like it. Don't worry about running out of content to fap to, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interesting

I find your story interesting, but I would go easy on the politics, you had just the right amount in the first chapter, here it became distracting, which is not good thing in erotica :)

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: Anon

Thank you, you're right. This was meant to mock politics, but I suppose I went overboard. This was a specially requested story from someone who wanted me to make it satirical, but I guess I must have taken away the content of erotica from a story which was supposed to be sensual. Still, I don't have anything to say apart from the fact that the first few pages of the story were supposed to be a parody of what politics is like today by the person who commissioned me for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES