Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered her car and revved the engine. The purr of 5000cc of horsepower revitalised her, clearing her mind a little to think of what she could say to the libtard in her son's college. She'd already mentioned that free speech was allowed, but what else could she say to boost her son's scores in not giving a shit? That would take some thinking. She was sure she could handle it, though.

She rolled up outside Shawn's college within ten minutes, giving the brick red building a once-over. There was nothing new in visiting it, sadly, since she had been here a few times in the year already to defend him from the various deans. Those retards could never form one coherent argument. They usually jumped all around the place metaphorically, since even elephants could jump higher. They never followed a logical or consistent train of thought, so it shouldn't be too hard to dismember their ideas. She couldn't think of an off-the-cuff response to shut them down instantly, but they generally outed themselves on their own.

She walked inside, nodding to the guard as he bowed to the ground on seeing this mature hottie once more. He admired her discreetly as she walked down the lane to the dean's office, storing them in his head for yet another wank in case he had a long, lonely night. He watched her tits bounce around in that tight blouse, half of her breasts exposed to anyone looking.

The guard focused his attention to her ass as she walked past him. He admired the twin globes of her buttocks as they wiggled around, constrained by the tight fabric of her leggings. She had one of the most perfect asses he had seen in his entire life. Of course, it was a given because he spent his time admiring the whale asses of the feminists who elephantined back and forth from classes to the grounds, and then out of the gate when college was over. This woman's body was a masterpiece which he couldnt tire of, as he saw her once or twice a year.

Anastasia walked to the dean's office, her large assets swaying hypnotically for everyone's viewing pleasure. Or in the case of the bloated girls in the college who had been trained to imbibe 'feminist pride' in their teachings, envy and undisguised jealousy. The few girls who were taking a walk in the grounds because they needed 'fresh air' stopped dead and stared at her body all the way through to the office. They had never seen a woman like this, and it intimidated them beyond reason. Anastasia could tell from the whispers that followed her as she moved her perfect body the way her mother and grandmother had taught her, smiling scornfully as the murmurings carried past her ears.

'Who is that?'

'Doesn't she know it's a crime being beautiful?'

'What business does she have getting huge tits and an ass that kissable? She's making the rest of us look fat and ugly!'

'That's not true, Jeanne! We all know all bodies are beautiful the way they are!'

'Well, if that's the case, she's taking beautiful to a whole new level called sexy! Why didn't out mothers tell us this?'

'Don't talk nonsense! We all know BBWs are the only way to go, and soon it'll be SSBBWs like our mothers!'

'And GILFs will rule the roost! I know I'm going to have sexy wrinkles when I'm 80!'

'I'll have the hottest grey mane any young man has ever seen!'

'And I'll have all those cubs begging to grab my sagging old butt!'

Anastasia moved her arms and legs slowly, channelling her sensuality into their gestures as her body swayed to a stop outside the dean's office. She smiled as she heard the senseless banter of the unloved girls. They would never learn as long they swallowed feminist doctrines instead of warm cream from a man they liked.

She was here to ensure at least some of them might get on the path of recovery she was going to suggest.

She looked to her left and gasped as she stepped back, a hand over her chest. Her son was pacing up and down, clearly agitated. He turned and started walking back towards her in the corridor, then stopped and gave the same start she had.

'Shawn?'

'Mum?'

'Oh, my darling boy. Don't worry, Mama is here.'

She stepped forwards and held out her arms. Shawn stepped back, panicky and worried about her reaction. He raised his arms as if expecting a hit, but his mother swept him up in her arms. She hugged him close, her cheek pressing against his.

'I'm not angry with you however much trouble you're in, Shawny,' she whispered, kissing him as her arms tightened around his waist. 'You'll be free before long. Mommy guarantees it.'

Shawn held his mother close to himself, the one person who was familiar to him and didn't hate him for being male. She put him down, and he stepped back to see what she looked like. Her outfit nearly gave him another shock and increased his heart rate dramatically.

'Mum', he said, his eyes as wide as saucers,'what are you wearing?'

Anastasia giggled. 'Do you like it, Shawny?' she asked, doing a little spin for him and ensuring she wiggled her buttocks in his direction when she did a 180° spin, facing away from him. She slapped her own ass and turned back around, bending at the knees and pushing her tits out in his face. He was lost in thoughts of burying his face between those sweet puppies and sucking on them until kingdom come before his mother snapped her fingers in front of his face. 'Pay attention, dear. I was just saying that I'm here and the dean doesn't stand a chance of suspending or expelling you at all. I don't know what she'll be saying, but I'll poke her arguments so full of holes it'll look like her underwear. So keep your chin up and watch Mommy work her magic, okay?'

Shawn nodded, swallowing as he took in his mother's clothes. She always dressed sexy, even if it was a little red bra and thong in the house, but this was killing him. He wanted to get on his knees and bury his face so deep in her ass it would never come out. He itched to have her sitting on his face or pushing it into her ass cheeks, making him kiss every inch of it and rub his face all over her to gather her scent and sweat. He wanted to stick his tongue out and lick his mother's ass wherever she directed him, gathering her pheromones and savouring them for his next meal. Nothing beat his mother's ass, feet, or breasts as a starter, main course, or dessert.

'How do I look, Shawny?' said Anastasia, striking a pose near the office door with her hands on hips and her waist facing away. She placed her hands behind her head and bunched up her hair with both hands, her face taking on such a seductive, erotic look that Shawn almost creamed his pants instantly. His mother was no doubt the hottest supermodel he'd ever seen.

'Good enough to eat, mommy,' he said in a slightly shamed whisper, wishing they were in private.

Anastasia winked at him, turning around and giving her ass a final wiggle as she walked into the office. The door closed behind her.

***************

'... and so I expect the feminist squad to be online at all times! Why do I employ you?'

'To ensure men are shamed and cowed down?'

'That's right, make sure they're always with their heads bowed and ready to acknowledge their crimes of being male when any superior, morally uprighteous, and perfect female who does abortions and initiates no-fault divorce whenever she believes the time is right! Is t — oh!'

The last exclamation was because Anastasia had flung the door open and entered.

'Oh, hello, Dean Assfit,' she said.

'Dean Asstight!'

'I'm sorry, Dean Tightass. Although I believe there's no tightness in it with no squats and lots of bonbons.'

'Every body is beautiful in —'

Anastasia sat down, crossing her legs with one over the other and her hands steepled, her gaze sexy yet dangerous. 'Please don't talk about beauty until you know what it is, Dean Asshole.'

The dean was silent. No one had challenged her views or interrupted her as they should, and this steamroller of a woman was doing both. Apart from her sexiness, there was a dangerous aura around her, the one which said that if you messed with her you should bury yourself six feet under before she did it for you, and she also was capable of getting things done. Unlike herself, who had spent her life checking the number of calories in whatever she picked up before eating all of it, can and wrappers and all. The mispronunciation of her name to an insult didn't even register in the face of those two facts.

'I have a very serious issue with your son, you see.'

'Oh? And what would that be?'

'He called a girl ugly.'

'Is that right? Let me see a picture.'

The dean rummaged through her drawers for five minutes before finally getting the photo out from her cluttered desk, hidden under a pile of biscuit wrappers.

Anastasia took it and looked at it for a while. 'My son is rather observant. He's right.'

The dean wouldn't have seen that coming in a hundred years.

'Excuse me?'

'I said he's right. He should've chosen a better college and a better girl. This college is stifling his natural desires and talents.'

'I assure you, Ms Anastasia, our students are held to the highest standards are are regularly trained in combating the patriarchy. We teach them to demand help from the nearest man whenever we're in trouble because we deserve better treatment, and then call them pigs and dogs when we don't need them to repair our sinks.'

Anastasia took a deep breath. This dean and her fucked up morals, along with her logic, would kill everyone.

'Miss Assface —'

'Miss Asstight!'

'Miss Assright, my son has normal desires and behaviour. Feeding him oestrogen is not going to help you or me.'

'Of course it will! I told you how peaceful the world will be —'

Anastasia Googled a search result on her iPhone and shoved it in the dean's face. 'Here's something which shows violence by proxy, the effects of social rejection on people, and violent college girl fights. Does that open up your ass a little?'

'I told you, Ms Anastasia, facts are oppression!'

Anastasia had nearly reached the end of her rope. She pulled out the college rulebook, a tiny pocket sized book which contained the college's feminist code. It was mostly about a different punishment every male had to carry out in the college every day. Sometimes it was running, sometimes massages, sometimes holding up a fork and clawing an imaginary person's eyes out when the girls went swimming in size 25 swuimsuits. To be fair, the boys would've preferred that to looking.

'I could point out some discrepancies. Enough to take down the college. You've written here that everyone should have a right to free speech.'

Asstight nodded.

'The clause also includes a specification that no one should be excluded at all, no matter who they are.'

Asstight nodded again, then paled at the thought. She grabbed the book and started writing a clause which stated that no man was free and had any statutory rights in her college.

Just as she added the last full stop to the clause, Anastasia grabbed it and tore it down the middle. She tossed the two halves in different directions.

'I won't stand for this, Miss Assfit,' she said coldly. 'You can't change the rules for every person you meet when you think it'll suit you. And that clause was added by the Board of Education, it's not meant to be changed at all.'

The dean swallowed and nodded. She forgot to mention the mangling of her name this time, since Anastasia was glowering down at her with enough intensity to scorch her instantly if her eyes had lasers. This woman would probably tear her down the middle like she had the book.

'And if you get Shawn in trouble for some frivolous reason or change rules to land him in controversy, I'll be suing the college for damages,' she finished.

Asstight gulped as Anastasia stared her down. She really didn't know what to do in this case. She decided to swallow her pride and capitulate to whatever this gorgeous bitch wanted. She admitted Anastasia was better-looking than anyone else in the college, but she was still a bitch for daring to keep herself in shape. No woman had an obligation to look good for men, since women of all sizes were hot. It was men who had to grow six packs for every occasion to make their women look good as a trophy man.

Anastasia grabbed a bonbon off the desk, biting into it. 'Also, don't even think of getting back at me for this through Shawn.' She slammed a roll of paper on the desk and turned around, walking out with her ass wiggling all the way.

Asstight picked up the piece of paper gingerly as if it was a bomb and opened it, smoothing it out flat to read it. She fainted instantly.

The paper was an official declaration letting anyone criticise or debate about feminism without having to take whatever a feminist said as the gospel truth. Her heart was already overloaded with clogged arteries, and she couldn't take this mockery of her beloved feminist cult. She would probably wake up and try to reverse this law and then pass another one which allowed castration and decimation of anyone who criticised feminists.

She was definitely out of it for now.

*******************

Anastasia walked out of the office and saw Shawn pacing up and down in the corridor, a worried look on his face.

She waited until he was walking away from her, then sneaked up on him and grabbed him from behind. He leaped a foot in the air before she cuddled him close to her soft breasts.

'It's okay, Shawn,' she whispered, licking the inside of his ear. Her face pressed against his neck, biting it gently to suck on his skin. 'I dealt with that fat bitch, and she won't bother you again. I promise.'

She carried her son towards the gate, giving the fat girls passing them in the corridors withering glances. Her son was far too good for them, totally out of their league. She didn't see why they should look at him, and if he was thinking of making out with these SSBBWs, she would drag him home and smother him with her fat ass for days before he realised that a curvy, mature woman's ass and pussy were the places to be under for the rest of his life. A cute young boy like him was born to serve a MILF's ass, not get smothered to death under the rolls of fat which formed a feminist's hairy, pungent booty, if you could call those enormous cake slices an ass. More like a blow-up doll stuffed with lard.

'Let's go to a fetish boutique, son,' she whispered, bundling him in her Lexus and getting into the driver's seat. She strapped him into the car with the seatbelt. 'Mommy has some needs only you can fulfil. I think I need my delicious ass worshipped today. Are you up for it?'

Shawn couldn't respond, because his mother was fondling his cock through his jeans with one hand as the other started the ignition of the car. She revved the engine and rode off in the direction of the boutique, smiling at her son and winking at him as she squeezed his hardness. Keeping one hand on the steering wheel, she used the other to skilfully pull down his zipper and unbutton his jeans. She pulled them apart to let his cock flop out, half hard already from her teasing.

Shawn swallowed. 'Mommy? What are you —'

She silenced him by squeezing his cock and winking again. 'Shhhhh, dear. Mommy wants to see how hard your cock is for her. This is to make sure that cunt will never enter your thoughts again. Your dean doesn't deserve any space in your mind, she's too big to fit anyway.'

Anastasia turned a corner, her hand gently stroking Shawn's cock up and down. She looked left and right to see that no one was watching, then sped up on the freeway, jerking her son more vigorously than the gentle strokes she used earlier. She slowed down as she sensed him close to cumming. She stopped at a red light, smiling as she watched him push his hips up. She gave his cock two quick pumps to test his limits, giggling when he whimpered and tried to fuck the air further.

'Please, Mommy,' he whispered. 'I need to cum.'

She released the steering wheel, leaning down to kiss the tip of his cock. Her tongue stroked his base, moving up the shaft and wrapping around the glans. She gave his cock a couple of quick sucks, allowing her lips to withdraw from his head with a soft, sloppy kiss. The smacking sound resounded through the car as her lips left his shaft. 'Not yet, dear. Mommy wants you to hump her ass covered in sexy leather and then stain it with cum. And don't ever think of those fat bitches in your college or the liberally retarded turd who's your dean. You don't let them occupy your mind, do you? Only mommy should be there, though I suppose my tits and ass are so fat only one of them would fit there.'

'No, mommy,' said Shawn, groaning as her hand found his cock again. 'I don't think of or want those fat twats, I only want your huge, sexy booty in my face or being squished against your titties. I can't think of a better fate.'

His mother gave him a devilish grin, beginning to jerk his cock again as the signal turned green. She fondled and caressed it as they drove along the freeway again before stopping at another red light. She cooed as she saw her son desperately trying to fuck her hand which was now still on his cock, holding it around the middle. To Shawn's frustration, she simply kept her hand on his cock and didn't move it at all while they were driving to the boutique. The GPS put it at a couple of kilometres from the signal, so poor Shawn had to struggle to fuck her hand as it remained on his cock for the last part of the journey.

By the time they pulled into the mall parking lot, Shawn's cock was dribbling precum all over his jeans, his face twisted in frustration. He wanted nothing more than to have his mother jerk him off with her soft hands, enhanced with lube, so hard that he showered her and the room with spunk. It was clearly not forthcoming.

His mother killed the engine and looked at him sympathetically as he struggled to hump her fist closed around his cock. She cooed to him again, caressing his face as he gave her a pleading look, his face a mass of frustration. She leaned down and brought her face close to his cock, staring at it. Shawn hoped she would open her mouth and swallow his aching, needy cock, but she simply brought her lips towards his dripping tip and gave it a soft, tender, loving kiss. His cock cried out for the release which didn't come.

'Awwwww, is my baby boy desperate to cum?' she asked, giving his cock another kiss right on the middle of his shaft. 'Do you want me to give you a nice buttjob and blow your hot load in the air so it covers my leather-clad ass, baby?'

'Yes, mommy, please,' groaned Shawn, now humping the air without any concern for how strange it looked. 'I can't take this teasing anymore, you're too sexy to look at and I want to jump you right now. My balls are aching so much, mommy, please let your baby boy cum. I'm your baby boy, I love being under your spell, and I want to cum just for you and only you. Please, Mommy. I promise I won't think about those fat cunts anymore.'

Anastasia blinked a tear or two from her eye, then leaned down to cover his cock head with a big kiss. She took it into her mouth, giving it a few strong sucks. Shawn cried out in pleasure. His cock was throbbing and huge, ready to blow streams of cum everywhere at the slightest provocation.

'Okay, baby,' she said, exiting the car and turning to the boutique's sign. 'Follow Mommy to the changing room so you can hump my leather ass.'

Shawn whimpered as his mother began walking to the boutique, her leather-clad ass swaying hypnotically. It was so huge and perfect, like his boner sticking straight up. He would've dropped to his knees to kiss and lick it all over if this wasn't a public place. He stuffed his cock back in his jeans, zipped and buttoned himself up, and followed his mother to the humping destination.