Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite awkward getting there. There weren't many people, but Shawn was carrying a sizeable boner from the parking lot to the boutique. He saw some people coming from the right and hurried up, placing his hands in front of him so hopefully no one would see the huge bulge in his jeans. He thought some of the women who were coming towards them might have seen the protrusion emerging from there anyway, but maybe they hadn't really seen anything. If they had, he prayed they weren't feminists too.

His mother reached the counter, Shawn following behind. He covered his boner at all times to make sure the shop assistant didn't see it either. She was a sexy blonde in a knee-length skirt and black blouse, and he decided he'd been laughed at enough in college.

'I'd like some leather pants to try on, please,' said his mother, her arms resting on the counter.

The shop assistant turned around and took down five or six leather pants from the shelves, sorting through them. One was pink and shiny, one black and gleaming, a third was brown and soft, and other varieties were also in the pile. Shawn licked his dry lips at the thought of his mother trying out the whole set of sexy leather pants. It would be something his cock would beg to have eyes to see.

'Will these do?' asked the assistant.

'For a start, yes,' responded Anastasia, taking the pants and walking to the changing rooms already pointed out by the assistant. Shawn stood there and stared longingly at her large bubble butt as she walked there, wiggling her ass to both sides. He was so horny and out of his mind now he might have grabbed his mother's ass and made out with it in front of the assistant and her friend behind the other counter, then perhaps invited them to drop their skirts so he could tongue their assholes too. Nothing would be off-limits this time ... if he could be that bold at this point. He felt his cock stretching his underwear, staining it a little.

Anastasia beckoned Shawn towards the room. He hurried towards it, trying to hide his embarrassing boner from the assistant, although he was quite sure she had noticed it already. He could hear her giggling softly as he scampered to the fitting room, his face redder than a beetroot.

'Come in, darling,' whispered Anastasia, pulling her son inside and closing the door. 'I trust you don't mind being in here with mommy, do you?'

'N-no,' gasped Shawn, looking up at his mother hopefully.

'Take down your jeans and briefs, dear,' said his mother, turning around with her enormous ass in his face.

Shawn pulled his zipper down and let his jeans fall around his ankles. His briefs followed next, hitting the hem of his jeans with a barely audible thump. What followed next was a sight no one could've prepared him for.

Anastasia started pulling her tight leather pants over her huge, gravity-defying ass. She pulled one side down over her large right buttock, then wiggled and pulled until her whole ass stuck out over the hem of the pants. She began pulling it down her legs, bending over to let her ass stick out ever so close to her son's face. She was only wearing a small, blue thong, her delicious buttocks bared for everyone to see. He gulped and stared at it as his cock swelled to a painfully stiff erection. Her pants came down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. She chose the shiny pink, glittering leather pants and put her feet inside them. She tugged them up her legs until her ass prevented them from going further. She started to pull it over her ass, looking around at her son with a sly wink.

'Ohhhh, baby, mommy's ass is too big for this leather to hold in,' she said suggestively. 'Could my darling son kiss his mother's ass cheeks and help pull them up her hips? I would love that.'

Unhesitatingly, Shawn bent down to plant a loving kiss on both his mother's bare buttocks before helping her tug her pants over her massive ass. Both of them pulled, tugged and heaved until the pants covered half of her buttocks, then pulled the hem repeatedly until the pants slid over that fat ass up to her hips. Anastasia's big ass was now covered with pink leather, which was so tight the mouthwatering shape of those buttocks was clearly visible to anyone who saw her walking or bending over. Shawn's cock twitched as he saw his mother's ass jiggling in front of him.

'I think my little boy needs a longer taste of my ass, doesn't he?' said Anastasia sensually, bending down at the waist to push her ass out further. She used both hands to slap her ass alternately, looking over both her shoulders at him after each one. 'Go on, my little boy. Use those lips and tongue to give my ass some loving the way only you can. Worship my leather booty like a good boy.'

Shawn was already kneeling from pulling her pants over her ass, so it was easy for him to lean forwards and peck the pink leather covering her buttocks. It felt sexy as fuck, and his hard cock told him to take whatever liberties he could with his mother's butt. He let out a loud moan and plunged his face between her ass cheeks. He sniffed the leather from her taint to the top of her ass crack, placing a few kisses on the cheeks and middle covering that expensive leather. He licked the glittering material, wishing her ass was bare or in a thong only so he could taste the sweat from her divine ass. He buried his nose and face in different parts of her butt, sniffing and kissing wherever he could, his mind a haze of lust. He began pushing his face into her ass and shaking it around as if he wanted it buried inside, his hips pumping away at the air as he dreamed of fucking his mother's tight asshole one day. He prayed it wasn't too far.

Anastasia enjoyed the feeling of Shawn's face stuck in her ass. She never wanted it to get out of there at all. She itched to sit on his face and have him lick her ass, make out with her asshole and get his tongue inside it to rim her properly, sucking on her wrinkled pucker. She wished the changing room was bigger so she could've given him a good facesitting right away and trained him to lick ass like a pro. That would have to wait for home, though. She placed her hands on her knees and started twerking, her fat ass shaking like jelly on her son's face.

'That's it, baby, love my ass,' she whispered, jiggling her booty. 'Stand up and dry hump my leather ass before you cover it with your hot, white semen. Fuck my buns and glaze them, darling. I want to feel your hard cock between my buttocks now, so don't disappoint me.'

Shawn stood up and pressed his cock into her cleft. Her ass cheeks gripped him through the tight leather, enclosing his cock the way he liked it. He had been aching for release for a few hours now, and he couldn't wait to cover his mother's buttocks with his white cum. She didn't stop twerking all over his cock, so his throbbing shaft kept hitting different parts of her ass. He was dry humping her left and right buttocks at certain moments as well before getting it in her crack again.

'Are you close, Shawny?' whispered Anastasia, now bending over further and shaking her huge ass up and down with longer movements than normal.

'Y-yes!' gasped Shawn, struggling not to cum before his mother told him to.

'Are you ready to condition my expensive leather with your warm cum, darling?'

'I can't wait, mommy,' panted Shawn, placing his hands on her hips and humping her ass crack faster. 'Please let me cover your leather with my hot seed!'

'Promise to give me a nice big load all over my ass, Shawny darling?' said Anastasia, reaching around to grab his cock and give it three long, nice strokes.

'YES, mommy, please!' said Shawn, fucking her buttocks faster with sweat dripping off his brow. 'My balls are bursting with cum, you've teased me so much, and I'm so hard for you I could cum buckets all over your hot, tasty leather ass before going for another hundred rounds! I want to cum all over your tight ass, mommy!'

'Then what are you waiting for? Cum for Mommy! Blow your hot load all over Mommy's plump, leather-covered ass! Push your cock between my tight buttocks and let that whiteness cover my ass cheeks, honey! Hump my ass as hard as you can with your cock and feel your hardness explode all over me! Cum for your Mommy! Cum hard and don't hold back!'

The dirty, sensual talk from his mother was too much for Shawn to handle. He thrust as hard as possible between those full buttocks, moaning as if in pain. He held her slim waist as he pounded away between her ass cheeks, fucking his mother's butt crack like a pussy. To be honest, any part of his mother felt as soft and pliable as a pussy. He thrust away at her while slapping her ass randomly, before he let out a cry of pleasure.

Thick, white ropes of cum shot out of his cumslit, painting his mother's ass with strands of spunk. He pushed his cock further between her buns, letting them close around his shaft. Her huge ass cheeks nearly hid his whole cock from view, allowing his base and the tip to peek out. She kept twerking on his ass while he pumped away and ejaculated all the boiling cum in his balls over the pink leather covering his mother's butt. His eyes nearly rolled back in his head with the pleasure. Nothing could beat the experience of having latex or leather on his mother's ass and her jerking him off with those muscular buns. He wanted to have more of this, even if he had to beg her to do it while kissing her shiny latex heels or licking them all over.

As Shawn finished pumping his cock all over his mother's glazed buns, he slowed down and then stopped, panting as if he had run miles. He removed his cock from between those soft ass cheeks and leaned on his mother's back, trying to catch his breath and recover. However, as he stood upright and prepared to leave the room, his mother turned around and caught him around the waist. She kneeled in front of him and shoved his cock in her mouth. Stuffing her cheeks and face full of his knob, she slobbered and polished it with her tongue and lips until he felt it rising again, although it hurt a little. He looked at his mother in surprise.

'M-mommy?' he asked. 'I just came all over your sexy ass with the biggest load I could produce. I don't think I can go for a while, please let me rest.'

His mother held up the rest of the leather pants, her eyes gleaming with lust. She popped her mouth off his cock and shook them in his face.

'No, Shawny darling, I don't think so,' she said, placing a lingering kiss on the tip of his cock. 'Mommy has several other pairs of pants she wants you to condition with your cum. You won't be getting any breaks until you've glazed the ass of these pants white. Don't worry, I'll buying all of them to ensure the memories remain and they don't smell semen on these. Now get to work producing and storing more cum in your cute little balls, darling.'

She cupped his balls lightly, squeezing them gently as she lowered her mouth to his cock and pushed it back in. She deepthroated him expertly, using her hand to move up and down his base to keep him hard.

Poor Shawn whimpered and begged his mother to stop torturing him post-orgasm non-verbally, his eyes begging for mercy. It wasn't forthcoming. His mother was quite serious about having the seat of all her pants painted in her favourite food, her son's cum.

He closed his eyes as she coaxed him back to full erection in her mouth, his cock aching slightly at the stimulation so soon after cumming. This was going to be one long changing session.