All Comments on 'Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 04'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: everyone

Thanks for reading and voting, they really help!

If you want to see more regular content, please go to my Patreon and add your support! It counts for a lot of stuff I could be writing with less effort.

https://www.patreon.com/spartan047

Please keep leaving your ideas, suggestions and comments here, they're all read and responded to ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
latexfan

great stuff, I'd love to read a follow-up. Maybe dress the wife in something tight and rubbery as well to join on the fun. Also is Anastasia wearing a two piece suit, not a bodysuit? since she took the top off

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: anon

Yeah, sorry, I think I might have made it contradictory. I actually meant that she slid the top part down and let it rest on the lower bit, as in left it hanging down. It might have been somewhat confusing.

I don't know what direction to take with this for now, I've asked others who have given suggestions for Shawn to be in bondage and slavery, or be even more focused on her lovely ass. I'll see what I can do.

latexfanlatexfanover 6 years ago
idea

I'd love to read the version where she cuckolds her helpless son who is tied up by the trainer while she fucks him in front of her horny son, of course with all the tease and latex of course :)

Perhaps add some additional level of cuckolding where she convinces the trainer to wear a matching rubber outfit that she got for him which turns him on even more

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: latexfan

Sure, why not? I got some ideas of him being sissified or forced to worship her ass all she wants, so I could combine that with your idea.

I've written a couple of cuckqueaning scenes in this one, but I've never done a cuckolding one. It's a good idea, though, something I've seen in Pornhub a couple of times, but I don't have a very good idea of it. I'd appreciate your feedback if I write such a scene, of course.

latexfanlatexfanover 6 years ago

as long as there is latex involved - the more it covers the better - then you can count on my feedback and support, I really loved the moments when you described how he was pushing the latex inside her with his cock, that was a major turn on.

More "play" with latex outfits (not taking them off) is something I enjoy reading in your stories. Hopefully a new part will come out soon :)

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: latexfan

Sure, consider it done. This story is getting quite a bit of feedback and requests for new material, so I suppose I need to keep my audience happy. :D

I really enjoyed writing this one, and I hope I can get a good idea for the fifth instalment which keeps everyone who gave their suggestions happy. Let's see what I can come up with.

latexfanlatexfanover 6 years ago
great!

I can't wait :) I'm sure it will be just as hot if not hotter than this one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckolding

I want to see the son get completely and helplessly enslaved by his mommy to the extent that he is willing to get cuckolded and humiliated before her lovers while he is locked up in chastity only being allowed to touch her feet.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
To: anon

Odd, I'm now getting a lot of cuckolding requests for Chapter 5. I'll put them into the story then with a warning and get the chastity bits with permanent foot worship done since everyone likes those so much. :P It'll take a while because of other commitments I have, but rest assured it'll be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please update this story.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 6 years agoAuthor
@anon

It's been a while, I understand. This is not a priority story for me right now because of other commission requests I'm getting, sorry. When the status of the commissions slow down a little, you can be sure I will incorporate all the ideas others have suggested. I've got entire emails about what should happen to our brave Shawny afterwards, LOL. It'll be a long and boner-inducing read for people with different fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No Cuckolding.

I don't care how kinky Anastasia is, she is Shawn's mother. To cuckold him and demean him is completely illogical and utterly unrealistic. Don't ruin the series to satisfy people who want something completely different from the series' primary context: the femdom between MOTHER & SON

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Look, I understand where your sentiment is coming from, but the 'no cuckolding' bit ruins the story for those who enjoy cuckolding. And if I put cuckolding in the next chapter, it ruins things for people not into netorare or netori. I can't write all stories to keep all readers happy, but I can write different versions of them if people wish it. And those will not be easy and could take a long time with my current occupations.

The ultimate decision will be up to me and the people who have given the BEST suggestions. Sorry if it offends anyone, but it's impossible to keep everyone happy with any story. Plenty of my stories have offended several other anon commenters whose comments I've removed. I have no desire to offend my readers, but that only applies in situations where offence should be taken, such as religion, gender, and so on.

Any 'offence' taken by someone on a particular fetish or piece of writing, whether cuckolding, femdom, sissification, and so on, isn't offence at all, it is simply frustration on part of the reader who wanted the story to end their way and not in a way which everyone wanted. That cannot be helped, and no author is responsible for such feelings or creating such material.

I have started to plan different versions of the next chapter, perhaps even one with cuckqueaning like I've already done in this chapter. I'm surprised at the little to no mention it received, though at least the tags warn you about it. I don't think cuckqueaning is offensive or demeaning to couples who really want it practiced, and even to couples who were 'accidentally' or purposefully introduced to it and started to practice and like it. If a woman starts to watch her husband or boyfriend fuck a cuckcake and enjoys it in the end, she is responsible for what she is allowing and what she practices. She will slowly progress through different levels of cuckqueaning, such as cleaning creampies from her husband's girlfriend or watching him impregnate her and humiliate her for being less sexy or desirable. She becomes his bitch and his fucktoy or pleasure toy.

This is no different from cuckolding. It takes place in the wild and has occurred among humans since the beginning of time, as did cuckqueaning. Sometimes it was inevitable such as when there were shortages of men or women, and sometimes people want to have their cake and eat it too, along with other pussies, LOL. A man who tolerates it or enjoys it had or has the option to stop it, but enjoys it too much too. I write about subjects I may not practice or want to do so IRL, and I do my best to write them in a way where the practitioner of such a fetish can easily visualise what he or she wants while they read or fap.

There were those who disliked my hellhound story and the continual references to abs. The person who requested the story loved it and told me to write a sequel because I wrote the story from his perspective and as similar to his ideas as possible, which I found on the MGE Wiki. If Shawn Worships Mommy takes on a cuckolding theme, or chastity, humiliation, and even watersports, I will let my readers know through the tags so they can skip them. Please don't take it as a change of heart from me or the desire to make someone else interested in a certain fetish: it will be written for someone who already has the desire to be treated in such a way and would like to experience the fetish through my written words. I'll do my best to cater to every fetish I know of and I hope the people who enjoy such ideas will leave their feedback for improvement or additional suggestions.

Thanks for reading and have a good fap ... er, day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES