Shayla Rules Shiny in Every Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shayla said, "Mistress. Say, 'Please fuck my ass, Mistress'. And some enthusiasm please."

"Oh," Shiny said. "Some Master and Slave play! That's fun. I like it!"

Shayla said, "Yes, yes. Now say it!"

Shiny said, "Please fuck my ass, Mistress," Shiny said with some real enthusiasm.

Shayla squealed. "Oh my god, my clitty just buzzed like a beehive when you said that. I totally want you to be my sexy slave girl. You want that don't you, little slave girl?"

Shiny nodded, said, "Yes, Mistress. I want to be your little slave girl."

Clapping happily, Shayla said, "Good good good! Ok, now first, from now on when I'm buggering you seriously like this, we gotta shut off your pussy so you can focus just on your ass. To do that, we use these," she said, leaning over again and pulling a small sack out of the table drawer. She produced a handful of very sturdy, wide clothespins which she put near Shiny's face. "Ta da!"

Shiny looked at the thick clothespins, then furrowed her brows and looked over at the bedside table. "What else do you have in that drawer?"

Giggling, Shayla said, "Oh, in time you'll find out. It's a magic drawer. It's got everything you'll ever need in it. Now though, for these," she shook the clothespins in front of Shiny's face, "they are industrial clothespin clamps, from the castle's military laundry. See? They're stronger, wider and with a tighter springy-thing than normal clothespins. These go on your pussy, see. That way, it'll hurt your pussy, make it throb and so the pleasure you get in your ass will be the thing you focus on, to take your mind off your pussy. It works. It's really fun!"

Shiny swallowed hard, and then smiled. "If you say so."

"I do, I do," Shayla nodded, pulling back. "Here we go!" She pulled Shiny's little pussy lips out, and set the first clamp on, clamping the lips together at the base farthest from her clit.

"Uhhmm...ouch," Shiny said, squirming a little.

"You'll get used to it," Shayla said matter-of-factly. She kept putting the clamps on until Shiny's whole pussy was sealed up by the clamps. She finished it off with a clamp on the skin over her clitoral hood. "Ta da! Again! See!"

"Uhhhmmm...ouch," was all Shiny said.

"Yep, I agree," Shayla said, nodding vigorously. "It's working already!"

Then she started with fingers into Shiny's ass. Just one, then two then three then four. Until Shiny was ready. Shayla lubed the dildo up with thick oil and then she pushed it slowly in, then out, then in, then out, into Shiny's perfect little asshole.

Shiny moaned, almost growled, and said huskily, "Yes, Mistress. Yes."

Once she got her dildo all the way in, then Shayla started seriously fucking that perfect little ass, hands on Shiny's hips, thrusting into her butt furiously while Shiny howled and bucked back against her.

While pounding Shiny's ass, Shayla said seriously, "See, what's great about a dildo, instead of a real cock, is my dildo never gets limp. A real cock goes limp after it cums. My dildo stays hard, so I can fuck you for as long as I want. Isn't that great?"

"Uhhhhmmmmmhhhhhhh," was Shiny's response as the dildo continued to slide rapidly in and out of her asshole relentlessly. For over twenty minutes.

At about ten minutes, Shiny had her first orgasm. This excited Shayla so much, she sped up rather than slowed down, shouting, "Shiny came anally! Shiny came anally!"

After just a little more than 10 additional minutes of the pounding, Shiny came again, screaming like a banshee. This was followed by more even louder shouting, "Shiny came anally! Twice! Shiny came anally! Twice!"

After the second orgasm, when Shiny started slipping down to her stomach, exhausted, laying flat on the bed, Shayla followed her, stopping her thrusts, until she was just settled quietly on top of Shiny's back, dildo still buried all the way inside her. Shayla was kissing her ears and neck, whispering, "I love my Shiny. I love my Shiny," over and over again. She wormed her hand down between Shiny's legs, and keeping the dildo in, she slowly pulled each clamp gently off Shiny's pussy, Shiny making an "ooomph" sound with each one removed. After about 10 minutes, she slid the dildo out, unstrapped it. She inspected it, nodded, and then licked it thoroughly. "Tastes like fucking heaven," she said. She brought it over to Shiny's lips. "Taste it. Tastes like fucking heaven." Shiny opened her mouth, and Shayla slipped it into her mouth for her to suck on, then pulled it out and said, "Lick it clean. It's fucking heaven, baby." Shiny dutifully licked up and down every square inch of the dildo, Shayla guiding the length and width of it all around her mouth, letting her tongue and lips and mouth scour it, the taste of Shiny's ass filling her mouth and throat.

"Whass it taste like, baby?" Shayla asked.

"Like fucking heaven," Shiny sighed, eyes closed, exhausted, satisfied, spent.

* * *

The next day started out normal, they dressed, ate, and went about the day's business. While Shiny attended to her High Chancellor duties, Shayla went out on her own special business. When Shiny was done toward the end of the day, she got a message that said, "I'm waiting for you at home, Shiny. Come as soon as you are ready."

When she got home, Shayla caught Shiny at the door and placed a blindfold on her. She led Shiny by the hand into the suite's private dining room.

She said into Shiny's ear, "I've done some remodeling. I hope you like it! After all, we always eat in the kitchen, so we never use this room anyway."

Shayla took the blindfold off.

Shiny gasped.

There was no dining table anymore, or anything resembling one. The windows were covered over with thick red drapes. In the center of the room, there were fur-padded ankle shackles bolted to pins in the floor, there was a lever system hooked to the ceiling beams, and there were double-padded wrist shackles hanging from the rope tied to the pulley system. On the north side of that was a carpenter's sawhorse, padded heavily in the center and widened with a plank, with padded shackles on the base of all four legs. On the south side was a padded bench like a leaned-back angled chair, but with leggings and stirrups pointing up from the base. On the west side, there was a big, wide velvet covered ottoman, great thick leather straps anchored around the center. On the east side a long, spare day-bed with padded shackles tied on all four corners. Along the walls were pegs that held a wide variety of whips, paddles and canes. There was an armoire in one corner, open, its drawers wide. They held velvet linings with all kinds of accoutrements made of steel and leather and wood.

"This is now the Bonus Room!" Shayla exclaimed.

"Holy shite," Shiny said, staring at it all.

"The door locks," Shayla said, nodding her head toward it. "I improved the lock about 1000 percent. It can't be picked. Only you and I will have the key. Safe enough for you, Shiny?"

Shiny kept gaping around the room. She nodded. Then she asked, "You did this all in a day?"

Shayla kissed Shiny on the lips. And stared into her eyes. "Actually, I've been planning this since I met you. I started all the real work on it almost a month before I asked you to marry me. I had everything already made by then. I just had all the installation done today. None of the workmen will talk. They're all outsiders. They're all my Guild buddies."

Shiny was still just staring in amazement, but she said, shaking her head, "Whatever. I'm glad you made it that secret, but I don't care. You're my wife. If anyone finds out, I don't care. It's none of their fucking business what we do in our sex life."

Clutching her in a bear hug, Shayla deep tongue-kissed Shiny for 15 straight minutes, Shiny's pussy growing wetter and wetter all the time. When Shayla pulled back, she said, "Every word out of your mouth is why I married you. I did all that covert shit to protect you from being embarrassed about me. And yet you couldn't give a shite what anyone thinks about me or what we do!"

"If I may say so," Shiny said, staring back into her eyes, "it's because I fucking love you."

"Yep," Shayla said, filling Shiny's mouth with her tongue again.

When they finished their soul-kiss, Shiny said, "Well ... I mean ... fuck. I'm going to be ... I mean, I don't even know what I'm going to be. I'm sure you know what all of this stuff is for?"

Shayla nodded eagerly, "Yes, yes! You will too, soon. We won't use it all right away, that'd be crazy. We'll just use as much as we can as soon as we can ... and keep using more and more and more!"

Shiny was still staring into her eyes. "I told you before. Whatever you want, whenever you want it. I'm yours. The thing is ... this is the best present you could ever give me. You did all of this ... for me. You dreamed up every weird and crazy thing that you could possibly do to me, and you did it for me. This whole fucking room, this is a dream you dreamed just for me. About me. For me. I ... can't even tell you how much I love you for that, because any and everything you do to me in here ... it's all a fucking love poem of your own to me. And I am utterly blessed to receive it."

Shayla's head bounced up and down again eagerly, and she said, "I know, I know, I know! You get it, you get it! It's all for you! I have the best Shiny in the whole universe! I have the best ... fucking ... wife ... ever."

Shiny replied, "No. I have the best ...you. I have the best you ever."

"Yeah, you do," Shayla said. She said it flippantly at first, then once again looked deep into Shiny's eyes and was serious. "Yes, you really do," Shayla said, and she kissed Shiny as deeply as her tongue and her soul could.

"We're going to start now," Shayla whispered. "With that whole fucking love poem to you. It's going to be hard. You see this room and you see the poem. But when you live it, it will be really, really hard."

"Yes," Shiny whispered back, smiling deeply. "If it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be your poem."

"Uh huh, uh huh," Shayla replied with her vigorous nod. She grabbed Shiny by the hand and led her over to the ottoman. First she stripped Shiny naked, having her lie stomach-down on it, putting her legs and arms through the straps, so she was basically doggy-style, but supported by the cushion of the ottoman. Shayla tightened the straps so Shiny couldn't move.

"Okay, okay, so what I really, really want to see on you is a bit of color," Shayla said.

"A bit of color?" Shiny asked.

"Mmmm hmmm. Color. Rosy red from paddles or spanking, and especially some nice red zebra stripes from canes or whips."

Shiny laughed. "Well, with all of this equipment, I certainly expected some of that."

"Yeah, yeah, but what you don't understand," Shayla went on, "is that it doesn't just turn me on to do those things to you. It turns me on 10 times more to see the COLOR on your skin. To see that rosy red or the stripes. It's the perfect gift that keeps on giving, and even get's better after. Might make me cum just to just fucking look at you."

"Whoa," Shiny said, "again, if I'd known that from the beginning I would have gotten whipped earlier. By all means, give me some color!"

"Two things," Shayla said. "I told you this would be hard, and I mean, you know, this is the hard part about it. Getting color hurts. Like, sometimes, a whole lot. So, again, so, you know, I want to be sure..."

"I want it Mistress," Shiny said. "I want it. Color me."

Shayla made a strange sound, almost like a cough, but mixed with a moan. "I think I just came a little." She giggled. "Okay, second thing. Uhhm, mostly, when people do this kind of crazy stuff that hurts, there's a word or something you can do to make me stop if I'm going too far. So, we can do that, but then I can't use this ball gag..." she said, indicating it in her hand.

"It's ok," Shiny said. "I trust you."

"Yeah, yeah, but, I can get really crazy," Shayla said. "But I can, I can, I can tell. You can show me if I do too much. I guess, shake your whole head back and forth, like, you know, saying 'no'."

Shiny nodded. "I can make myself clear if I need to. But I don't think I'll need to. I have a high tolerance for pain. And I have an even higher trust in you."

"But you'll, you know, be maybe really, really colored. And like, it'll still hurt after it's done. It will, you know, linger."

Shiny laughed. "See. It's the gift that keeps on giving."

Shayla made that strange noise again. Then gasped, "Another little cum. I fucking love you!"

"Right back at you," Shiny said, settling into the cushion for what she knew would be a long night.

And the long night started.

Shayla, now all business, tied the stiffened deerskin ball-gag into her mouth, holes drilled through it so Shiny could breathe easily. Shayla went to her wall of implements, and chose a wide paddle with holes drilled in it.

"First, the rosy cheeks," Shayla said. And she spanked Shiny hard with it on her exposed bottom, a medium-hard spank.

Shiny flinched, made a muffled shout into the gag.

"Sound is appreciated," Shayla said. "Don't hold back. Don't exaggerate either. I hate that. But don't think I'll be impressed if you just stoically take everything. That's bullshit. We're not about bullshit. When it fucking hurts, say it."

"And so," Shayla continued, "you didn't say much on that one. And your bottom isn't colored much other than a tiny little pink." Her voice got hoarse with sexuality, deep, throaty, then she said, "I want real color, baby. Get ready. It's coming now."

Shayla slammed the paddle hard into Shiny's ass and Shiny screamed fully into her ball-gag. Shiny did not move her head, she just moaned and moaned after that, but her head didn't move, her mouth restrained by the ball-gag.

Standing back, Shayla waited. And the Color started to show. At first, it was a paddle-shaped mark, just light, and then it deepened, and then deepened more, until it was bright red with little purple marks speckled through the red.

Shayla waited, as the color deepened, then, she started crying. It was just the tiniest of tears at first, but then she really started crying. Shayla cried.

Shiny heard, but couldn't do anything. She was bound and gagged.

Still crying, Shayla said, "I'm looking at your butt right now. It's crazy. You would ... I fucking love you. And I am now going to color you bad. I am going to color you so bad. I am going to color you so fucking bad."

And she did. Shayla slapped Shiny's ass hard with the paddle, but then she went to the cat-o-9-tails. And she swatted the 9-tails all over Shiny's butt, thighs and back. And lots of color surfaced. Stripes across her back, her butt and her thighs. And Shiny's response to all of that were groans, shouts and grunts into her ball gag.

Shayla didn't stop, she hit Shiny harder and harder, until Shiny's voice wasn't just "oomph" it was a scream. Then Shayla hit her more like that, and Shiny screamed into her ball-gag more. But Shiny didn't ever shake her head. Shiny shouted, her eyes watered, but she didn't shake her head back and forth.

"I'm coloring you bad, baby," Shayla said, and she whipped the cat-o-9-tails hard against Shiny's back. Shiny shouted again, but never moved her head side to side.

"Fucking Shiny," Shayla said, and she went to the wall, and took up a cane. "Fucking Shiny," she said again.

Then she started hitting Shiny's butt and thighs with the cane. Strapping it across them. And red welts came right up, and Shiny yelled each time into her ball-gag. But Shiny's head never moved.

So Shayla canvassed Shiny's back, butt and thighs with the cane. Whacking it harder and harder. It was striking color everywhere it went, raising up big red welts. And Shiny was yelling with each hit through her ball gag. And the more it went on, the more Shiny started collapsing, her shouts descending into uncontrollable sobs. And then Shiny had an orgasm. Rapture amongst her tears. She convulsed and spasmed and let out huge gasping cries of both pain and pleasure, shuddering and thrashing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Shiny!" Shayla screamed in concert with Shiny's noises into the ball-gag. Shayla didn't stop at all, she went on with the cane, raising more welts as Shiny came and came.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck!" Shayla screamed and she fingered her clit to an earth-shattering orgasm.

Shayla convulsed herself, shuddering and staggering, and she dropped the cane and just tackled Shiny on her ottoman, and Shayla came and came. The rapture in her orgasm was all engulfing, like Shiny's. She wrapped her arms under Shiny, and just shuddered and came like she'd never come before, a soul-stunning heart-engulfing torrent...

Shayla lay panting on top of Shiny, sobbing. She was crying like she'd never cried before, crying like a baby, gasping and trying to just catch her breath.

Shiny lay beneath her. Shiny said "Mmmmmmph," into her ball-gag.

After several more minutes of sobbing, Shayla unhooked the ball-gag.

Shiny said, whispering gently, "This isn't just hard for me. It's hard for you."

Shayla, already sobbing, collapsed as much more as she could into Shiny's back.

Shiny said, "I love you more than life itself. You cannot harm me. And I can and will help you. Every day. In every way. I am your support. And you are my life."

And Shayla cried herself to sleep, clutching the back of the still strapped and bound Shiny. They slept together, Shayla atop Shiny, both clasped together in unison.

* * *

Their exhaustion was so complete that, despite the odd position, they didn't wake up until it was almost dawn. Shayla undid the straps tying Shiny to the ottoman, and then rolled her over on her back, Shiny wincing a little as her welts first lost contact with Shayla's skin, then again as her back pressed against the fabric. Shayla still lay on top of her.

Shayla kissed her tenderly at first, then pulled up and stared deep into Shiny's eyes. "I'm supposed to be your dominant Mistress," Shayla said, "and here I spent the last part of the night sobbing into your hair."

"You are my Mistress," Shiny agreed, "but you are also my wife. As my Mistress, you can love me in certain ways. You told me you loved me in that way with The Color. Which, you gave me, beyond my imagination. And I loved it because precisely it was your imagination. As my wife, you are just as bound to love me in other ways. And that very specifically includes when you are vulnerable."

"See, because you are Shiny," Shayla replied, "I knew you'd say something like that. Because, like, it really doesn't bother you. If, sometimes, maybe, I'm not always the strong one."

"Whenever you are strong, I am your submissive little sex slave," Shiny said. "Whenever you are weak, I am your strength."

Shayla giggled. "Not laughing like that's funny. Laughing like, I married a girl who is both the world's most fucking romantic poet in just her regular fucking way of talking, and at the same time, let's me bugger her with dildos and whip the shite out of her. Crazy. I mean, if you were in competition for world's best treasure, well, you know, there's no fucking competition. Shiny always wins."

"Shiny won Shayla. Shayla wins Shiny," Shiny said.

"Yep, yep! That's the truth! Okay, okay ... gotta get salve into your backside. That shite has got to hurt, plus, we need it to keep you all soft and smooth and velvety."

"Yes," Shiny agreed, "some salve sounds really quite nice right now."

Shayla got them up, brought Shiny out of the Bonus Room and into the bedroom. Shayla mixed the numbing herbs with the salve herbs, and applied them to all of Shiny's back, every stripe or welt or red spot.

"So, these things," Shayla said, "here's the deal. They'll make it stop hurting, they'll make your skin all perfect and sexy-like and they'll start healing your welts right away."