Shayla Rules Shiny in Every Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shiny nodded. "Sure, anything they can't see, she can wear."

"Yippee!" Shayla shouted enthusiastically, "That means we can pierce her where-ever we want to!"

Shiny nodded. Pet's eyes went wide. She protested, "But Shiny doesn't have piercings! You never pierced Shiny!"

Shayla looked at her, wagging a finger at her, "Uh uh, Pet. My rules, whatever I want, whenever I want. You said it when you said your name. So, for one thing, I didn't say you could talk. For another, what I do to Shiny has nothing to do with what I do with you. I'll do whatever I want to you. You got that?"

Pet nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

"Okay then, but first, in with the plug!" With that, she went to her cabinet and came back with a small teardrop-shaped device, lubed up the little butt plug and inserted it into the girl's asshole, enjoying her squeal. When it was settled in, she turned the girl around. "All in good then?"

She nodded, "Yes, Mistress."

"Okay, well, that's enough for now," Shayla said. She went to the linen cupboard and pulled out pillows and blankets and set them at the foot of the bed. She piled up everything into a nice little nest, and pointed to it, looking at Pet. "Shiny and I were napping when you showed up. When Pet isn't being sexed with, or doing our chores and shite, Pet sleeps here at the foot of the bed. See? Cuz that's where pets sleep! Oh, and Pet can only take out the butt plug to go to the bathroom." Shayla paused a bit, thinking, then she looked at Shiny. "Shiny will show Pet how to do enemas. Shiny does them twice a day. Keeps that little sweet hole super yummy. Pet will do that too. A clean butt is a yummy butt! Okay, Pet ... to your bed!"

Pet went over to the nest of pillows and blankets, and she laid down in them. Shayla and Shiny went back to bed, spooned, and closed their eyes to resume their post-sex nap.

* * *

When they'd gotten up, cleaned up and dressed (all except Pet), the three of them had brunch, Shayla letting Pet sit at the table with them. She was naked, and plug-stuffed, but she was clearly delighted to be allowed to eat with them. Shayla had told her that like any pet, she might be given special gifts like being able to eat with them, but that she might also often be eating on the floor out of a bowl.

"I'll arrange to have that secret passage closed today," Shiny said over her eggs and toast.

"Yes, yes," Shayla nodded. "One Pet is enough."

Shiny laughed. "Not what I meant, I was talking about our security, but yes, that too."

Shayla just nodded and shrugged at that, smiling at Shiny. "Shiny's job," Shayla said, and resumed eating.

When they were done eating, Shayla shouted, "Shopping time! Pet, get dressed. You're coming with us to get the fun things!"

They went out. On the occasions they felt it appropriate, they introduced their new handmaiden (though not by name). They most notably met with the best seamstress in town, getting several thick steel needles. Then onto the jeweler, where they bought one large inch-wide steel ear-ring, one smaller one, and they waited while he fashioned three small barbells about an inch long, two of them medium and the last one just as thick as the thickest needle they'd bought. They got a pint of the strongest clear grain-alcohol from the pub, then some analgesic numbing herbs from the Alchemist and after attending to some professional business of The Chancellor's at the castle, they retired back to their rooms.

"Fun time now!" Shayla squealed. "Pet, always strip right away when you walk through the door. Pet is naked always indoors."

Pet did as asked.

"Come, Pet, lie on the bed on your back."

Pet did that.

"Now drink this. It's gonna be hot, but it will make you gentler," and she gave Pet a glass with about 4 shots worth of the grain alcohol. Pet choked it down, Shayla gave her some wine to chase it with. After about 15 minutes, when Pet was feeling drunk and woozy, Shayla said, "Shiny, get us the minty numb-herbs please!"

Shiny prepared a tray of the herbs mixed with water and pestled into a paste.

"Fun time!" Shayla exclaimed. All of the needles, barbells and rings were in a shallow pan of the alcohol.

Shayla numbed Pet's left nipple with the herbs, then expertly pierced it with a clipped shout from Pet. She cleaned it, inserted one of the barbells, capped it. Then she did the next one. Then she put the small ring in her belly button. Then, to a louder shout, she put the large ring into the girl's clitoral hood. It was the thickest needle and thickest ring. Using the same, cleaned and sterilized needle, she then pierced the girl's tongue and put the thickest barbell in.

Pet was moaning a little, rocking on the bed. "All done! Pet is fancy now! Pierced tongue, nipples, belly-button and clitty! And the clitty one is perfect for ..." she went to her magic drawer beside the bed, and withdrew a dog leash, which she clipped to Pet's clit ring. Shayla finished, "... this! Come, Pet! Follow!"

She stood and gently tugged on Pet's leash, the clit ring pulling out. Pet stood and followed behind as Shayla paraded her around the room. The girl looked utterly humiliated, eyes downcast. Shayla saw this, pushed Pet onto her back on the side of the bed. "Good Pet to be pierced by Mistress! When Pet is good, Pet gets a reward!"

With that, Shayla put her whole mouth on the girl's pussy, then slobbered it with kisses, and then started tonguing her clit beneath the newly installed ring. Pet started moaning, knees pulling up, her hands burying themselves in Shayla's hair. Shayla pulled up just enough to command, "Shiny! Give her your pussy to suck on!"

Shiny promptly dropped her own pants and underclothes, and then sat on the girl's face, grinding her pussy against the moist, open mouth. Pet came three times, Shiny came twice. Shayla came up from between Pet's legs. She maneuvered Shiny off of Pet's face, and then her deep-tongue kissed Pet for a good long 10 minutes. Shiny stroked both of them and kissed their necks while they made out. After the 10 minutes, Shayla pulled up from Pet, and looked at her.

"So Pet is happy now?" Shayla asked.

Pet nodded, glowing, smiling.

Shayla kissed her. "Pet is a good pet, yes?"

Pet nodded again, happy.

"Pet knows that Mistress will reward Pet ... only when Mistress wants, and only when Pet is a good Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"So Mistress can now do anything Mistress wants to Pet, and Pet won't be all sobby and downcast and shite? Pet will lovingly follow Mistress on her clitty leash. Pet will walk on all fours when ordered, will wear a Pet collar, will have her butt stuffed with everything under the sun, will get whipped and caned and paddled, will drink her Mistress' pee on command. Pet will do anything Pet is told to do, and Pet will be happy to do it?"

Pet nodded eagerly, happily. "Yes, please Mistress. Do all of those things to me Mistress, please. Pet is happy to do everything Mistress wants."

* * *

The next week went like normal, more Shiny and Shayla sex, more Pet sex. Pet was introduced quite vigorously to buggering. Shayla buttfucked her many times, widening each time very progressively. During the buttfucking sessions, Shiny's face was always positioned right above or below the penetrating, thrusting dildo, so that Shayla could take it right out of Pet's ass and put it straight into Shiny's mouth repeatedly. "Lot's of taste of heaven also! Pet's ass, heaven also!" Shayla insisted. Both Shiny and Shayla would also frequently tongue deep inside Pet's ass after the fucking stopped because Pet's little anus was gaping so wide open.

While no Re-Wedding proposal happened, nonetheless at the end of the week, Shiny came home to something very new. When she walked in the door, Shayla shouted from the kitchen, "Wait there. Let me bring our new Pony out!"

Shiny looked puzzled, wondering if Shayla had really bought them a pony ... and brought it into the house?

"Ta dah!" Shayla exclaimed, and behind her, pulled on a custom-fitted horse's bit and bridle slotted between her teeth, was Pet. Naked on her hands and knees. Nipple clamps on her breasts, heavily weighted, and swaying back and forth with every step. With a giant horsetail flowing out of her ass. "Pony Pet!" Shayla said proudly.

"Very nice," Shiny said, nodding. Shayla paraded the girl in a circle around Shiny. Pulling her 'reigns', tugging her bit and bridle gently while the girl scuttled on hands and knees, nipple clamps swaying heavily on her. Examining the girls bottom with the large flowing horsetail flowing from her anus, Shiny asked, "How do you keep the horsetail in?"

"Oohh! That's the best!" Shayla said. "I've stuffed her bottom with 4 small steel cannonballs. Each about the size of a lemon. Smaller than yours. They're drilled through the center. Look."

With that, she settled the girl down, and slowly pulled the horsetail out of her ass. One by one, with a 'plopping' sound, a string of heavy lead highly polished cannonballs emerged, small three-inch wide steel balls with the long horse hair piped through the middle and capped at the end by a knot capped with polished melted steel. The girl's anus gaped wide with the removal of the 4th ball. Shayla brought the balls up to Shiny's mouth, and Shiny took each one in her mouth, licking and sucking each one all over. Then Shayla slowly stuffed the 4 heavy steel balls, one by one, back into the Pet's ass, until her bottom was just a horse-tail again.

"Wow," Shiny said. "Amazing. 4 balls like that must go really fucking deep. And be really fucking heavy inside."

"Pet," Shayla said, "How do the cannonballs feel in your ass?" She asked the question, and then removed the bit-and-bridle from Pet's mouth.

Pet panted, "Good, Mistress."

"Tell me everything, Pet, not just that", Shayla commanded.

Gasping a little, Pet said, "I feel very, very full. Like, more full than I've ever been. And the weights, the balls, they are very heavy, so I feel a ton of weight in my ass. And they are deep. They go so far up, I can feel how heavy they are in my tummy."

"So do you like the feeling?" Shayla asked.

Pet nodded urgently, "Yes, Mistress, yes, I feel sexier now than I ever have. My pussy is going to explode. Every time you make me horse-walk, I almost cum. My asshole is filled. It's so heavy. It's so full. It makes me super butt-horny."

"Oooooh!" Shayla exclaimed. "Shiny, Shiny, Pet is super butt-horny! I can't wait to get yours inside you. Pet says you will become super butt-horny!" Shayla put Pet's bit-and-bridle back in her mouth.

Shiny's eyebrows rose. "Well, she didn't exactly say that. Also, I did hear you say that 'hers are smaller than mine'. So, I get a horse-tail too?"

Shayla shook her head vigorously, "No, no, no. No horse-tail for Shiny. We have only one Pet. Shiny is Shiny. Shiny is my wife. No horse-tail. Yours are just with a little oiled silk rope through the middle, but, yes, the balls are bigger. Each about the size of an apple, not a lemon."

Shiny's eyebrows raised even more, somewhat astonished. "An apple? Am I ... up to that?"

Shayla now shook her head in the positive, vigorously. "Yes, yes, yes. They are the same size, maybe just a teeny bit bigger, than the last dildo I used on you. You are totally ready for them." She then looked earnestly into Shiny's eyes, "You want to try them now? Pet says they make you super butt-horny."

"Again, not exactly ..." but then she just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Yes, of course, Mistress. I want to try them out now."

Shayla put Pet's reigns into Shiny's hands, then ran off to the Bonus Room. Shiny stripped naked while she was gone. When Shayla got back into the foyer, she was carrying just what she'd described. It was 4 apple-sized highly polished balls of steel with a long, thin strip of oiled silk connecting them all, capped at one end by a very small ball of melted steel, and at the other end, flowing out of the last ball about 8 inches of the oiled silk rope with a loop at the end. Shayla offered the loop up, saying, "For easy removal. See, just pull!" She made a pulling motion.

"Of course," Shiny said. "Excellent idea."

"I know!" Shayla replied happily. "Okay Shiny, Present!"

Shiny obediently got down on her knees, facing away from Shayla, then spread her knees apart, put her head down on the ground and her arms out on the floor above her head, her ass high in the air.

Shayla paused, just staring at Shiny's ass, deeply moved by the sight. "Pet," she said, "isn't that the most beautiful asshole and pussy you have ever seen?"

Pet now nodded vigorously, adding "Mmmmmph, mmmmph" from between her bit-and-bridle to add emphasis.

"Exactly," Shayla agreed.

Shayla lubed up all 4 of the polished steel balls, and also her right hand's fingers. She knelt behind Shiny, and began by first licking Shiny from the tip of her clitoris all the way up to the top of her asshole, then she repeated that several times before at last settling on that 'most beautiful asshole', sliding her tongue inside it, swirling it around, tongue fucking it for about 5 minutes. Saying, "Tastes like heaven," she sighed, then she stuck first 2, then 3, then 4 lubed fingers into Shiny's ass, pressing until everything was in Shiny but her thumb. She rotated her fingers right and left, like turning a crank on a winch, widening the opening. Moaning, Shiny's back arched down to bring her ass up even farther and more into Shayla's half-fist.

"Plenty ready," Shayla said. And she slowly inserted the first apple-sized steel ball.

Shiny's anus did resist some, but Shayla just kept pressing in to the resistance point, then letting it out, then back in again, then back out again. Until at last, the first cannonball slipped entirely inside Shiny's ass, sucked up completely with a 'plop'.

Shiny yelped when it went in, and then started panting heavily. She kept panting for a couple of minutes until her breath slowed, and she started breathing normally. Then she started sighing, just faintly. But she sighed. Not once, not twice, but several times.

Shayla proceeded with the next ball, this one going in much more easily, not an instant thing to be sure, but just a couple of presses and the second ball slid into her. With that, Shiny's sighs turned into a full moan.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh," Shiny groaned, trying in any way possible to get her ass up higher, her face and chest down lower.

The next ball was the same, but even easier. It went in with no complaints from Shiny's anus, but when the ball slipped inside Shiny's head came up off the floor she shouted "Oooooo", and she squirmed, and then panted.

The last ball took more convincing. It wasn't a matter of width anymore, Shayla knew, now it was a matter of depth. But she worked it, the fourth ball, in, then out, then in, then out, slowly, over a matter of five minutes. At last, Shiny's ass took the last ball and Shiny made a sound like Shayla had never heard before, a crazy sort of growl, and Shiny spontaneously came up from the floor, her stomach arching downward now, a reverse arch, and she shouted the word "Yesssssssss!"

Shiny kept pulsing her butt and back up and down, taking the 4 cannonballs deeper inside her with each thrust just by gravity and muscle-movement. The oiled silk rope slid up more, and more, as Shiny kept squeezing her asshole then expanding it. She kept it up for 10 minutes, until she finished with panting only and the oiled rope had only three inches outside her ass, the cannonballs way deep in her, well up into her colon.

"Shiny is full, yes?" Shayla asked.

Shiny replied at first in gibberish, still panting, just saying "Uhhmmph" and "Ummmm." Then she got control of herself, and spoke more clearly, "Full. Yes. Mistress. I'm so fucking full. It's so heavy. Fuck. Fuck. It feels so good. I feel so fucking full. It's so fucking ... steel."

"Then time to take Shiny on a walk," Shayla said. "If you stand up, the weight will back up against your butt, so, you have to walk like Pet. You are not Pet, not a Horsey, but you need to walk with Pet, so you can feel it in your asshole. Feel it deep, thick and heavy. Kneel, Shiny, and then walk like Pet with me. On your hands and knees. Shiny is not a pony. But Shiny is my slave-girl, and walking on hands and knees is making her perfect."

Shiny obeyed, on hands and knees, still panting. But before they walked forward, Shayla said, "Wait. Best those breasts are tortured." She disappeared again into the Bonus Room, and came out with alligator clamps which she attached to Shiny's nipples, and then she applied several serious weights, so that the nipples were dragged down toward the floor, heavily weighted. She added a few more to Pet's nipple clamps, though she also added some weights to Pet's clit-piercing, so that everything swayed as she walked.

At Shayla's motioning, Shiny began kneel-walking alongside Shayla, swaying her hips and moaning, her nipple-weights swaying in reverse to the sway of her hips. Pet was on Shayla's other side, making a kind of purring noise herself through her bit-and-bridle, her own clamps swaying from both clit and nipples. Shayla walked them, each to her side, around the whole of the apartments, walking in long circles for almost twenty minutes. Shiny's sounds became mewlings, a cross between a moan and a whine.

Shayla asked, "What are you feeling, Shiny?"

No pause. Shiny gasped, "Butt-horny. A lot."

"Then I think," Shayla said, "it's time."

Shiny looked up at her, and without breaking eye contact, she said, "Yes, Mistress. Please."

Shayla walked the two of them to the Bonus Room, and then carefully, gently directed Shiny to the reverse-arched chair, that before had held her facing up. Shayla led her to this item, but had her lay face down, so that she was now the top half of a crescent moon, leaning in a gentle, stretched out upside down U shape, her back arched, her bottom exposed. She bound Shiny's wrists and ankles to the padded shackles, then lovingly put the ball gag in Shiny's mouth. Pet was made to kneel beside, hands on knees, but on her heels, just to watch.

Shayla whispered, but loud enough to hear, "This won't hurt you Shiny. This is what we have been building toward. And it's only a little wider, and a little longer. Just a little. But you will love every minute of it."

Going to the Cabinet, Shayla found, and strapped on the enormous 'horse-cock sized dildo'. It was a slight exaggeration to be sure, neither quite as thick nor quite as long as a real horse's genitals, but it was a staggering sight. It was very long, and very thick. Just as Shayla had said, thicker than the apple-sized steel balls currently inside Shiny, and longer, because it would go deep into Shiny's bottom, through her rectum and well into her colon. The steel balls were only half in her colon now. The giant flexible leather dildo was crafted by a master, made of incredibly supple leather, worked and reworked so that it bent and flexed.

Shiny, her mouth gagged, looked at the gigantic thing, then looked into the eyes of her Mistress, her own eyes full of both love and profound lust, and she nodded.

Pet's eyes stared at the gigantic thing as if it hypnotized her. She could not take her eyes off the thing as Shayla massaged great amounts of lubricant into the entire structure of it until it was absolutely slick. Then Shayla massaged a near equal amount into Shiny's ass, not just the surface or the near insides, but deep inside her.

Shiny was arched; face down, crescent moon style, ankles and wrists shackled, a ball gag in her mouth, naked and open. Shayla slowly withdrew the steel cannonballs, pulling, until one after the other left Shiny's ass, and when the last came free, she grabbed Pet's head, released her mouth from the bit-and-bridle, and gave her Shiny's ass-balls. Pet slobbered and slavered over them, sucking and licking every square inch, not just once, but four or five times before she panted, "Shiny's ass tastes like heaven."