She Accepts the Deposit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumbrella must have looked quite a disgusting picture. Her beautifully made up face was now a wreck. Her bright shiny lipstick was now smeared across her mouth; in fact some of it was probably all over the slave girl's ass. Her mascara had run down her cheeks like she had been crying and her hair was matted with cum. Across her forehead you could just make out the word 'deposit' written in lipstick earlier and slightly distorted by the cum all over her face. All around her head were small pools of sperm.

Next to Cumbrella's right ear was a considerable sperm lake and the slave girl stepped in it with her left foot. She bathed her toes in the gooey liquid and began to circle the ball of her foot around in it. Knowing that she had her back to the web camera she looked Cumbrella straight in the eye and gave her a wink. Then for the first time that evening she dropped her nonchalant expression and broke into a smile. "The fucking bitch is improvising now" Cumbrella thought. She then lifted her foot and dragged her toes downwards across Cumbrella's lips. As her toes passed her lower lip it curled back and the sperm from her toes seeped onto her teeth and gums and into her mouth. Cumbrella was incredulous and convinced this wasn't part of her master's instruction. "How dare she go off script and take advantage of me this way", she thought. This wasn't the preserve of a slave. Cumbrella's look said it all and it let the raven haired slave girl know of her displeasure. She would one day pay for this Cumbrella thought as the slave stepped away, set down the smartphone and quietly left the room.

Once again Cumbrella was all alone and she was quietly seething. Why the hell had she been subjected to such a degrading act administered by a fellow slave of lesser status? She had lost count of the number of master's cocks she had blown to completion, the number of mistresses pussy's she had devoured and the number of asses she had rimmed. She had on many occasions eaten a cream pie from the sodden pussy of a mistress but never from an ass. This was a first; but from a slave? Now come on! Cumbrella was incensed that the whole episode had taken place in private. She had been made to perform a duty she had never done before to an empty room. There was no appreciating audience to play to and no delighted reactions to her performance. God was she pissed!

Suddenly Cumbrella became aware of the device strapped to her pussy. It started to buzz again. This time the vibrations were much gentler than before and were just enough to cause a tingling sensation in her vagina. "What the fuck now" Cumbrella thought to herself.

The door to the bathroom opened once again. This time it was Steven that stood in the doorway. He walked over to her and surveyed the damage. "My, my" he said, "it looks like someone has made a full withdrawal from our sperm bank". Steven pointed his finger towards the web camera. So they had been watching the performance after all. "I guess you are wondering why I nominated you to accept the withdrawal", Steven continued. This was a cue for Cumbrella to speak but Steven raised his hand to signal he didn't want an answer. "The management have decided that you have become far too comfortable in your role as a slave. You appear to be having too good a time of it. You're walking a fine line between the position of an obedient slut slave and the position of a master which is reserved only for people like me. You are not a domme but a fucking cum depository Cumbrella and we felt you needed reminding of this fact. Your mouth is where we can dump all our filthy cum currency when and how we chose. Problem is I don't think you've really learned your lesson tonight". Steven began unzipping his trousers and fished out his cock. "At last" thought Cumbrella, "I'm going to be rewarded for the humiliating depravity I've just suffered".

Splatter, pitter patter! The liquid hit Cumbrella's face hard and without let up. Startled, she traced the torrent up and along its arc to the tip of Steven's penis. It was then she realised he was pissing on her face. Cumbrella clamped her mouth tightly shut and screwed up her eyes. She thrashed her head around to try and escape the relentless stream of piss that was falling on her head as if from the end of a faucet. "This ought to clean up your disgusting face", Steven hissed as he tried to aim his pee towards her lips and into her mouth. Cumbrella was having none of it. Steven had never done this kind of thing before and she was through with new adventures for tonight. Drinking Steven's piss was certainly not on her agenda. As the stream of piss weakened the arc swiftly shortened and the remaining pee traced a line down from Cumbrella's face, over her boobs and down her right leg. Steven gave his manhood a good shake and put it back into his trousers. He picked up the smartphone and put it in his pocket. "Another pic for my new business card", he quipped. Steven then took out the remote control for the device gently purring away on Cumbrella's pussy and without warning ramped it up quickly to maximum. The device immediately bounced around her labia and the rapid vibrations began hammering at Cumbrella's clit. Steven tossed the remote control to the floor by the side of Cumbrella's head and turned to leave the room. He looked back as he reached the door. "I changed the batteries only this morning" he said with a wry smile. "FUCKER!" Cumbrella cried out.

"Fuck HER" Steven replied, "I may just do that". He turned and left the room closing the door behind him.

12