All Comments on 'She Calls Me Daddy'

by hollstein307

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
larry74403larry74403almost 6 years ago
Sorry but I couldn’t finish it.

You need to Learn English better, get an editor, or lean how people actually talk.

The poor grammar was jarring to say the least. I gave you three because you made the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I thought it was pretty good. Some errors but that's OK. Still has me wet.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
got to remember

the rule ass to pussy a no no ass to mouth a big no no pussy to mouth ok pussy to ass ok, not a bad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Meh

Another wank story, but awkwardly told. Is English your first language? If not, congratulations for your effort! But if so, shame on you! It just makes for some difficult reading, although I seldom criticize these stories for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

But needs work. I agree with the others that you're not a native American speaker. That can be dealt with. Get an editor. Smooth things out. My poinion this is a rehash of the stereotypical dad/dau incest story. Nothing new.

2 stars for the effort.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Suddenly the car pushed brake"

The atrocious ESL throughout makes this barely readable - and definitely non-erotic!

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
all those...

Extra 'S's! How many buttS does a person have? I have 1, which makes it a butt... and in the throws of passion, you don't pull someone's hairS, you pull hair. It's one of those words that can be used as a plural, as well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It could have been a great story. But all the miss spelling and improper use of words killed it.

I did love the story line though. The BUTTS SHOULD HAVEBEEN SINGULAR AS IN BUTT.

You need a spell checker bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not much, really. No story, just a lot of poorly worded sexual encounters. "hairs"? "butts". No rhythm to it, no momentum... Not much of anything entertaining. A two at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous