She Calls Me Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she feels me she jumps and tries to turn around. I hold her there. No, no turning back.

I push aside her black mane of hairs and softly kiss on her neck. I kiss along the beautiful shoulder and I feel her sigh, "feels good, baby?"

She nods, leaning in a little. She barely reaches up to my chest. I turn down the flame and pull her up in my arms. She yelps in surprise and then giggles.

I put her naked butts on the kitchen cabinet and kiss her mouth. I can have that conversation later. I will have the conversation when my baby wants me to. As for now, she needs to be loved.

It's her birthday!

This morning I have kissed her but there have been other burning desires. But now I can devour her mouth thoroughly. I gently suck her lower lips and pull her in. She opens her mouth a little and grazes her tongue along with mine. Ohh! With every touch I want her more and more. I suck on her tongue and graze with mine. Our roughness intertwines.

She places both her hands on my neck and I put mine on her waist. She spreads her legs and I get in between them. She hugs me deeply. Her hands go inside my hairs, pulling them a little. One thing I love about womanly touches is that they are so arousing yet so gentle at the same time. We, men are not like that. You have to decide; either softer, gentler or arousing, demanding. No in between.

I keep sucking her lips as my hands travel freely along her back. I have been running for two hours, my adrenaline burns high now; touches grow demanding. I untie the apron and it falls on the cabinet. I push it aside and look deeply in my baby's eyes. The soft icy blue has become so much darker.

She draws me closer with a firm grip on my gym t-shirt. She doesn't tear her gaze as she lifts that off my head. If I am searching for signs of her consent she has just given me.

I waste no time as I take my baby girl in my arms again and take her to the shower. I want to feel her as the dirt and sweat leave my body. She breathes in deeply my smell, "Daddy, you smell good".

I put my baby girl just underneath the shower and turn the faucet on. Warm cascade of water travel through her soft skin, making her irresistible. I bend down kiss her mouth again, my hands taking care of her boobs. I can't get enough of her boobs. They are so amazing.

She reaches towards my undies and drops it down. She timidly takes the thick shaft in her hand and holds it. She leans and whispers, "Daddy, I want it inside me."

My eyes go wide twice its size at the confession that my baby makes. I cup her face and say, "baby, you need some time before you can take it. It's too thick for you."

She pouts, "But I saved myself for you!"

"You did what?" I can't believe my ears.

"Yes daddy, ever since my friends told me about their sexual experience I have always wanted it with you. I didn't let anyone do that to me. I sucked my ex boyfriend's dick but never let him touch my pussy." My Anna grips the ever growing shaft tighter, "I want it, daddy. You will take care of me. I know."

"Then why didn't you tell me before? After Santa Monica, why did you avoid me?"

"I was scared, daddy. I thought youu resented me for what I had done on the beach. I was scared you would rebuke me."

I hug me baby close. It is my dream coming true.

"Never be scared of me. Never question your want for me."

I push her back against the wall and lift her up in my arms again. Her legs wrap around my waist and I steady us against the wall. She's so small, she is so light. She's is like this cute little doll for me. I can do her anything and everything she asks me to. I can do her all day, all night, all my life. I never wanna stop.

I kiss along her boobs, taking her nipples in my mouth. She moans again. I bet she loves my mouth on her tits as much as I love sucking them. My man needs no encouragement as it has already grown into full size. I kiss her mouth for a minute and then ask, "Are you sure baby?"

She bits her lip and nods. I spit a little in my left hand and rub that spit on the shaft and just a little bit of the head enter Anna's pussy.

I can die at the warmth that welcomes me. My baby in arms tightens a little. I look at her, seeking permission for more. After a little while Anna adjusts herself at the stretch and nods. I pull out a little then move in deeper.

"Aaahh..." Anna calls out, her nails digging my back. I silence her putting my mouth in her. If she needs to feel her father, she must go through it bravely. I let go a little and position my Anna right in the middle. I guide the dick with one hand and hold Anna at her neck. She is holding onto me with desperation. I can feel her legs have let go. Her full body weight is on me and I am penetrating her deeper.

Oh! I am penetrating my own daughter. My own blood. I gave birth to her. I have nurtured for so long. She's so beautiful now. She's so sexy. She's so ripe for the taking.

I insert my dick's full length inside her and look at her. Her eyes are forced shut.

"Baby, open your eyes. Tell me, is it paining?"

She timidly flutters her eyes open. She licks her lips nervously, "no, it doesn't pain daddy. It feels... Weird."

"Weird bad or weird good?"

She kisses my mouth, "good. Very, very good actually."

I suck on to her lips as I establish a rhythm of thrusts. With each stroke I feel her pussy muscles going wider. She is accommodating me nicely. I watch my cock disappear in her pussy and grow thicker. I claim her mine. She's mine. Her pussy is mine.

I feel her legs are getting tired and in silent plea she wants me to put her down. I am about to pull my dick out when she stops me and says, "No. Don't. Let it stay there, Daddy. Let's dry off and get to bed."

I laugh out loud. My baby is so kinky. I like it.

I turn the shower off. She dries me off with towels as I keep licking her boobs. Then she puts the towel on her wet hair and says, "Take me to bed."

So I take her to bed, joined like that. My 6" shaft is engrossed deeply into her sleek wetness. As we move conjoined like that the newfound intimacy lit all the candles of passion.

I put her down roughly on bed. Pulling her thighs I draw her closer. Both of my hands go for the ripe, well rounded boobs and I torture them. Passion burns deeply within us. Anna can't stop moaning and so am I.

I trust her deeper and harder. Her pussy is so wet by now. I kiss her boobs, kiss her neck, and kiss her ears. Then I roll her around. My dick still remains inside her pussy as I roll her. She gets on her knees and hands and I thrust against her frantically.

I slap on her well rounded butts, pulling the muscle, groping them all along. She has intoxication. She's making me crazy with want. So much want.

I keep on slamming against her. Her petite form shakes with desperate thrusts. Her tits sway side to side, her hips buckled. I grip her waist a little too deeply and push my whole length in one swift motion. I feel her mewling with plea, "say louder" I command.

"Harder daddy.." comes a feeble reply.

With every bit of energy I have I thrust in. Once and then again. I feel orgasm coming in tsunami waves. I try to pull out. But Anna stops me. She grips my thighs and shakes her head, "no... Don't.. stay there.."

I cum inside my daughter's pussy. I drain it all. White thick cum drenches my baby's pussy. Some drips downwards along the thighs. I keep thrusting her as aftershocks of orgasm drenches me. My cock goes limp and it stays there covered with my own cum, covered with my daughter's cum. It is so sexy. I can't imagine things are happening like this.

Anna pushes backwards and nudges against my chest. I hug her. My hands softly lay on her belly, slowly tracing the belly button. She kisses my cheeks and then on my lips and say, "waffles are waiting for us, daddy."

I smile and kiss her mouth before slowly moving out my dick from her pussy. With soft pop it comes out eliciting a giggle from my baby. I bet she's enjoying this as much as I am. I wash myself and take another shower and come to kitchen to find she has already served two plates and waiting for me to join her.

"You didn't wash yourself, baby girl?"

"No" she pouted," I want your cum to stay there for a while. I like the moistening feeling it has."

"But baby, aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?"

"I don't know, daddy. But I don't want your cum anywhere else except in me." she leans in and kisses my mouth, "from now on I don't want you to masturbate and waste any bit of your cum. I want it in me. All the time."

If I say I am delighted, that will be understatement. If my baby wants to carry a child of my own, it is her decision to make. I will support her matters not what.

We dig in food and casually chat for a while. I have made a reservation at the restaurant for a seafood lunch. But Anna feels like staying at home. So we cancel the reservation and order for home delivery. The only time we wear clothes today is the moment when delivery guy comes. Anna's phone keeps on ringing as people start wishing her. I hear her cancel so many plans with friends. She even rejects Meghan's offer.

As she is facecalling with Meghan I retire to living room and start watching some TV. Sun is about to set. I realize Anna still hasn't made any wish yet. She will when she feels like, I think in my mind. I have been watching baseball quite engrossed when I feel Anna come into the living room. This girl is so comfortable with her nakedness now. But yesterday things were different. I offer a smile and then my attention is back on TV again.

Somewhere in the middle I hear a soft, 'would you buy ... for me?'. I haven't catch what my baby wants me to buy her but I nod and say, "yes, baby I would."

Suddenly she mutes the TV and straddles me. I haven't wore anything either and our bare skin run electricity through veins.

"Baby, I was watching the game." I mildly protest.

She puts both her hand on my shoulder and say, "daddy, you haven't even listened what I want you to buy."

"What baby?"

"I want you to buy me a vibrator."

"A what?"

She smirks and says, "Yes, I want a vibrator. I want it to be inside me all day long. It must buzz inside me all day long. I can't imagine being empty like this. I can't have you all day in me, right? So I want a vibrator for the time you are away."

I laugh out loud, "Baby, are you becoming addicted to that?"

She turns and unmutes the TV and says. "I have always been addicted. Now I am desperate."

And she goes down, takes my sleeping man in her hand, softly massaging it. I try to focus on baseball again but her touch is like electricity. It buzzes through me in new intensity. She cups the balls in one hand and slowly starts rubbing the shaft. The prick is no more sleeping, it has been awakened and it's growing bigger.

She spits on the bulbous head and smiles cheekily at me. In my living room I am getting a handjob from my extremely curious baby girl. She has let me be her first. She has given her virginity to me. She is even willing to bear my child. I am living in paradise, friends!

She licks the long shaft along its length and settles on the balls. She takes each one in her mouth and sucks vigorously. She fondles with them, licking and sucking and massaging all the way. Then she kisses on my abs and comes towards my mouth. I take her in hungrily; her hands still rubs the thick shaft. She whispers in my mouth, "Daddy, your nipples are so cute" and puts her mouth on them. Never have I ever been kissed on my nipples before. I didn't know it had so much eroticism in it. As she sucks and turns and rolls them with her tongue, I reach the point of extreme ecstasy.

I have been fucking all day. I am not old, but 45 years reduce your pace a bit. My daughter realizes that and slows down her hand.

"Is it paining daddy?" she says, concerned.

"Nah, just a little sore."

She smiles and takes the thick dick inside her mouth.

Aahh... the warmth of her mouth feels so good. She deep throats me. I push aside her hairs and hold it in a bun. She keeps gagging herself with the enormous dick. I can't believe she takes in such a great length inside her pussy as well as in her mouth so easily. I am so lucky to have a daughter like her.

A little bit of saliva drips down her throat and then falls on her breasts. I splatter that saliva on her boob and make small circles around her pink nipple. They feel so great in my palm.

Suddenly my baby girl gets up, taking my hand along with her. She lays down on the floor and ushers me to follow. I put both my knees on floor beside her and she gathers up her breasts and says, "Would you fuck my boobies, daddy?"

I smile wickedly and take the already huge dick in my hand. I sway her hands away and take both breasts in firm grip. She yelps in pain a little. I keep on holding them and put my dick in between the soft globes. She must have seen such things in porns. And no doubt, it is a great idea. As I keep thrusting again and again the bulbous head reaches her chin. She pulls out her tongue every time trying to lick it. She's so greedy. She can't get enough. But neither can I.

I keep the trusts going and feel my knees a falling asleep a little. I gather my baby in my arms and take her to bedroom. I am becoming addicted to our love making. She's just so great. I am about to penetrate her when she says, "no, save it for later. I want my night to end with another course."

"But baby, i.." I try protest but get silenced with a kiss.

"I want you to do me in the back." And with that she flies away.

Such a tease!

I have no other choice and Anna isn't coming out from her room. I try going back to watch the baseball again. But it's boring now. So I prepare dinner for us. My baby girl Anna loves chicken parmesan with fajita pasta. So I begin preparing them.

I haven't realized how much time has passed when I am suddenly hugged from the behind by my sweet daughter.

"I missed you, daddy. Are you angry that I refused that time?" my baby girl pouts.

I smack a little bit of gravy on her lips and say, "you can refuse me anytime. You can want me anytime. I am all yours for the serving, princess." And dramatically bow down.

She giggles happily and I suck the gravy from her lips. Dinner is almost ready. Anna sets the table and I serve our food.

She can't stop moaning. With every bite she generously thanks me for such a tasty meal. I have been insisting her to take pasta some more but she says she's already full.

"Oh, you better save some space there, baby girl, because I have specially made this red velvet cake for you. With so much choco cream on it."

Her face lit up with huge smile first and then it becomes wicked. She bits her lip and says, "I have a better idea."

She gets up from her chair and hugs me from behind. She keeps kissing on my neck and throat and her hands travel all along the muscled frame. She keeps licking my ears as she says, "take the cake with you, daddy."

I get up from my chair as well and pin her with an excruciating kiss. She has teased me once. I am not letting her go now. I take the cake in one hand and her palm in other and head towards the bedroom. She is in trouble. She doesn't even know.

I lay her down on bed and she stops me.

"Daddy, I want you to lick all the chocolate off me." as soon as she says so she take a large amount of chocolate icing and pour it on her breasts.

"Such an imp you are!" I say throatily as she keeps on sprawling the icing all over her body. She rolls down on bed, prompts her butts towards me and jiggles them, "why don't you join, daddy?"

I put the cake down on night stand and jump right into her. Her titties taste awesome with all the icing on them. I lick them thoroughly, smacking off as much as chocolate I can with each lick. I bite them down with desperation. I can't take enough of her boobs. I need more. So I switch to her other boob and grope it vigorously. My daughter keeps on mewling in pleasure and pain. Her soft little frame becomes more and more demanding. She spreads her legs and intertwines them around my waist. My dick lies on her stomach and she tries to cup the shaft. I sway her hand away. Oh no no! We are playing by my rule now. I keep on sucking her tits and reach downwards. She is creaming like crazy by now. I took two of my fingers inside and curl them and then pull out. I watch her eyes go rolling backwards. I put the cum on my dick and thoroughly massage it; so much that it becomes glistening. Then with one swift motion I roll her onto her stomach. She falls on bed with her face first. She yelps in surprise and joy. To tease me even more she jiggles her butts again. I take the two mounds in a firm grip and pull them towards me.

"Put it in the ass you said, right?" I laugh as I maneuver the thick shaft in my hand, "you are gonna get it in the ass, bitch."

With a loud slap on her right butt I push all the length inside her tight hole. If her pussy was warm her butt hole is warmer. She curls in pain, begging, "No daddy."

I bend down to her ears, "you asked for it, baby."

And I keep on thrusting. But a little slow. She needs to accommodate first. As the time passes she feels her pain subside and arousal return. She grips the duvet and takes on the journey she has chosen to follow. She turns her head and looks directly in my eyes, "I want you to call me bitch again. And also slap on my butts, daddy."

I thrust a lot deeper this time, and the whole thing vanish inside her butthole. I lean in gripping the butt in one hand and say, "you like it dirty, aren't you, bitch?"

And I slap her, and again. Then again. She keeps on moaning and moaning. My baby girl isn't a baby anymore. She has become a woman now. And I am her man. I am the one who is going to blossom her whole existence.

Huge grunts and sighs fill the room. I feel my orgasm coming once again, third time since morning. But this one is havoc compared to other two. As soon as she feels my edge is nearing she swiftly turns around. She takes my dick in her hand and pushes it inside her extremely sleek pussy.

The change of environment is very alluring and it provokes the upcoming edge even closer. My Anna takes my hand and places it on her clit. "Rub it, daddy, rub a hole in it" she pleads.

So I keep on rubbing her. She falls back and her body thrust upwards at the vigorous maneuver. This causes my dick to reach up to her cervix as well. And as soon as the contact is made I let go of all the walls I have been building. Our bodies throb with aftershocks as my dick melts in the hot lava of her pleasure.

"Oh daddy, ohh.." she mewls, her feet curl. I am almost bending at fetal position trying to shoot as much as possible with in her. We gasp for air like drowning man.

Later that night as we settle for sleep, she hugs me and puts her head on my chest. I snuggle in closer. I feel drained, but in a very satisfied way.

I feel her breathing becoming calmer. I ask, "baby, you haven't said what you want for your birthday."

"hmm?' she lifts her head sleepily and say, "I want you to love me like this for the rest of our lives. I don't want anyone. I just want you. On my 19th birthday you have taken my virginity. That is the best gift I have ever received."

I smiled and hug her closer. If she wants me like that for the rest of her life, I am all hers.

12