All Comments on 'She-Devil In Church'

by bricklayer77

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sassysasha89sassysasha89about 13 years ago
Deliver more sinful fucking!

Please continue this story. I want to see what happens to Sopfia and and the other members involved. In the beginning, it was the narrator's POV and how he came to cheat on his wife with Isabel. What about Isabel's daughters? Please oh please continue!

bighank100bighank100over 12 years ago
best story ever

this has been one of the hottest taboo stories i have read here so far. the thought of a she devil in church. a sexy she devil fucking and controlling a church is so fucking hot. had my black cock so fucking hard. would love to see what happens to the married women that hates the slut whore. hope she is forced to kneel at the feet of the hot sexy superior she devil. kiss her feet and work her way up to her just fucked cum filled pussy of lots of men including her own husband. made to eat the cum out of the women that she calls a whore. made to lick her sexy slutty ass and beg to be her church slave for life. made to pray to and worship only isabel the rest of her slutty life.

this is one hot story. hard to beleave it came from a women. a women with a kinky mind like this is a prize and men and women should kneel and kiss your feet your ass or what ever you want. i loved the story hope you continue it. also hope you hit me back with your comment.

my address is hank1047z@live.com

thanks for a great kinky taboo extra hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous