All Comments on 'She Didn't Say No'

by zigdig

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just we.ll see from a woman

is enough to set any mans fantasy mind racing into overdrive. this story is absolutely wonderful ly written well paced with another couple to add a little steam. a woman would do well to read this story over again to learn the secrets of keeping her man happy :) we.ll see iis all about the power of the lady to entice the males fantasy now then there is that little black dress in the closet but we.ll see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

fetish, fetish, fetish. just another cuck fetish story. wanting his wife to flash so other men could see. that's all we get here. cuck fetish. we've had it and we want put with anymore of this. the site had better listen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Be Careful What You Wish For.

You sound stupid enough to fuck up a good marriage, but if you do another man will be very thankful, good luck, dummy.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Dangerous

Exciting as the game seems at this stage, your protagonists are playing with fire. It's one thing to act this way on your home turf, among friends, quite another in a foreign country where matters could get very seriously out of hand extremely quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Don't Understand

Let's see. He was sitting to the RIGHT of his wife, she used her LEFT foot to massage his dick. Then she opened her RIGHT leg to flash him, but wouldn't that be covered by her LEFT leg? Also just how large was the table they were using? I really don't think it was possible for him to see her thong.

The story was interesting, needed just a little tuning to make it better, but still good.

If he has her flash in Mexico, if the wrong people are around, goodbye wife. Off she'll go and may never be seen again. But then again, this is only a story so it could turn out OK. Keep writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Waste of a birthday present

A cheap present to provide, an odd present to request. If Hubby wanted Sweetie to get her panties all gooey by being exposed in a socially tolerable way, that is one thing. If he was getting his jollies by watching reactions of the other guys, that is another (and scarier) thing! I think there were better was to accomplish the first objective!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wave a red flag

and find a bull. While titillating, this type of behavior is just asking for trouble and doesn't make for a very interesting story as told.

KateJacksonKateJacksonover 8 years ago
LOVE

I loved your story!

mrheem777mrheem777over 5 years ago
Hot

Cant wait to hear how this progresses!!!

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

7 YEARS and no follow up stories??? Guess your bio was way off, as it referred to your liking to write STORIES about you wife. HAHA so much for that !!

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

NEI not TMI !!! Why???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzigdig@zigdig
8 Followers
I am a 58 year old married man. I enjoy writing about my sexy 57 y/o wife. I love dressing her up hot and taking her out dancing. I love seeing men stare at her. I have one story that is a true story about taking her out when she is dressed sexy.