All Comments on 'She Enjoys Him Better Than Me'

by bbarrett

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
You need to become a man

I would suggest you look into becoming a man. You will have to get a new girlfriend as woman look for men they can respect and you have taught this one that you are not to be respected. Baring that I suggest celebrity or suicide. Seek professional help if you can't do it on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

Would make you write something like this? If this turns you on you have a serious problem, good luck you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You say this was your 'girlfriend'

so where is the 'loving wife' bit? Any silly story and if you really allow a partner to have sex with someone else and they tell you the lover is better it really is time to move on. Not just for her but for you as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love these

real fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Get a life folks!

Jesus, people. It's a story. Take it on its own terms. Like it, dislike it, but don't assume it's a reflection of the author's own attitude toward open relationships. He wrote something to titilate. Maybe he failed. Give him points for trying and forget about being Dear Abby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

You catch all the mystery of really not knowing yet really knowing when you connect the dots.

My only suggestion is to keep refining this theme and focus more on all the sexual details and feelings that swirl around in your head and in the clues you pick up on. Including her testimonials and their inconsistancies. Lead the read there, but let them draw the final conclusions. You are on to a powerful style with a great theme. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Embarrassing 4 You Cuckster

Even as a stroke this sucked.<P>

Someday little boys like you will understand that when you seriously degrade a man it makes you look like a weak sick fool - none of which is arousing or entertaining except for the very few sick self male humiliators like your self.

The rest of us semi-normal people feel angry and sad for the absurdity of your minds childish subhuman path. <P>

Its alright to be different within a reasonable confine of human convention but when you trash self respect looking for and needing male humiliation then expect it to be well received - you just show us your lack of maturity and low level of sick addiction to the worst fetish possible in any male / female human relationship.<P>

In short grow up and seek help to regain some self worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The only people who will like this story

Are cucks and wimps. So I assume the two poeple who liked this story are cucks and wimps. As for the story itself? Rubbish no other word for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Truth time, she isnt your girl anymore.

You have been relegated to the position of a girlfriend that she talks about her relationships with that has occassionaly benefits. How does it really feel to know: (1) you cant satisfy your girlfriend; (2) she prefers sex with him to sex with you; (3) you have taken the position of her girlfriend with whom she discusses her current sexual affiars; (4) she has emasculated you in both emotional and mental issues and is beginning to do so in the physical sense. By accepting what is going on you have to realize she cannot and does not any longer respect you as a male or as a boyfriend. And that you have no self respect or self esteem. She a counselor you need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why Read This Story

It amazes me how many people read the story but they don't like these types of stories? If you like this type of arrangement, you'd like the story. Go find a type of story you'd like. Maybe a guy having sex with a girl face to face. And everyday when he comes home she has the dishes done and the kids in bed. Insecurity can be a bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You got to be a swinger to love this

It's nice but I like more romance than just what you said

What turns me on most is not only allowing my spouse to make love to someone else & tell me later about it but hear the details of how it all started & the touching & teasing & the flushed faces & little kisses followed by deep kissing & tongue to tounge touching & passing the hands down & discrption of clothes comming off slowly ...etc all the way to the end

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 14 years ago
Loved it!

This was a hot story, but I do agree with the previous commenter. My wife doesn't have to tell me what she is doing, but it is extremely exciting when she comes home later than usual, with no warning, and tells me with a mischievious grin that she had just fucked somebody, then gives me all the details. She has done this on a couple of occasions, once with a co-worker of mine, who met her at her work at closing time. She followed him to his place where they ended up fucking for like two hours. Getting me horny just thinking back on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
possessive pronoun?

How can he say she is his when she's ..whatever his names. She can play and he ...does not? A simple fact of attraction and the choice to be made from the obvious. WHy stay with her ?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Edit, Edit then Edit

Although being a willing cuck is not my preference, some of those tales are very hot! Bbarrett's story is NOT for several reasons! First, it is hard to read. There are words MISSING. There are words used exactly opposite to what is clearly intended. There are gross misspellings, and poor grammatical usage.

Second, the most erotic portion is her telephone call to her Cuck, where Sweetie is describing her getting-warmed-up experience with her new Bull. Most of the sexual action is conjecture on Cuck's part, and it is clear that Sweetie has under-reported some portions and possibly confabulated others!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The bad news? You're in the wrong category.

They aren't married. She's his girlfriend. Why are you posting in the LOVING WIVES category? The good news? Because the slut is just his girlfriend it costs him nothing to dump her before she can pass along some of the std's that are infesting her pussy. Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get an editor

Get an editor! For English not being your primary language, it wasn’t bad. But a person fluent in English can make your stories readable.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Stop

Stop beating your dick and learn to write before you try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put this garbage in the right category and then find a new girlfriend. Can you be THAT stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sharing my wife with my big cock friend was the greatest time of our lives. He was bigger and way better than me which fueled my cuckold desires. I love being small and knowing that I can't get the job done and need a real man with a real cock to satisfy my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous