All Comments on 'She Forces Me into Cuckoldry'

by hismasterdivine

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I might write a follow up

One word. DON'T!!. Post this crap to a more appropriate category. Only regret there are no negative stars for this POS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Total crap

Title says all. Guess how many 'stars'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh for fucks sake another fucking baboon! DON'T write a follow up! Only wish Lit would allow us to give minus scores! This site really is going down hill!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another sick tale by a certifiable sicko

Author, take your sick fantasy and go far away (maybe Iran).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it rough when the put a pistol to your head and say you will do this or I will blow your brains out

that is the meaning of forced and that only works as long as the pistol is in their hand and directly pointed at your brain, other things are mostly voluntary, as in I am to stupid to say no and walk out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i'm sure your

mother and father wished they had aborted

hansbwlhansbwlabout 9 years ago
Please explain,

Why post this in LV category? There is supposed to be loving included, here it is absolutely absent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

We want to hear about how much you like sucking the bbc to get it ready. The of course you ate the cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it please continue. If others don't like it they don't have to read it

Love this story and the French maids outfit made me hard as a rock. Ignore the haters and give us cuck more. We love the hulimation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

A new baboon..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
These two deserve each other

I was a bit confused when the girlfriend suddenly became the wife. Why any man would accept this crap from a girlfriend is amazing, but why any girlfriend would want a boyfriend (other than money) like this guy (gal? pussy?) is unbelievable. I agree with the comment that this is the "Loving Wives" category. There is neither in this story. One suggestion--if you are going to write for publication you should learn the difference between to (a direction or movement) and too (also).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear annony!! Your wife left you after she had a man just like this bull

you sat home jerking your little cock and bitching as you read these stories!!!Fuck you in the heart annony you fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NOT a cuckold story.

They aren't married, he isn't a cuckold. Learn to use a dictionary and understand what you're writing. This is simply a story about a slut girlfriend and her idiot boyfriend. Certainly doesn't belong in Loving Wives section. You're about to get bombed. This isn't even Erotic Couplings. The good thing about girlfriends? They are SO easy to dump and it costs you nothing. Lacking any type of clever or interesting writing this should end here and now. Save yourself some grief. Don't continue this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is a fetish and you would do much better posting in the correct category where people enjoy this kind of stuff.

hismasterdivinehismasterdivineabout 9 years agoAuthor
The New Baboon Speaks

Thankyou for the responses everyone.

Yes it is my first story, and maybe it was a mistake putting it in 'loving wives.' I might not be an expert author, but this clearly isn't the place to start when mainly bitchy flaming. Sticks and stones.

Actually providing decent criticism seems to be a rarity, and most people here appear to jump on the name-calling bandwagon. Particularly 'I'm sure your

mother and father wished they had aborted' and calling someone a baboon just goes to show certain readers aren't as clever as they think they are.

And if you don't like cuckolding themed stories, why read?

William smythWilliam smythabout 9 years ago
I'll never understand

why a person can't read a story and either enjoy it and vote accordingly or ignore it.

What is the point of complaining about the category in which the story appeared and why insult the author only because you don't agree with the lifestyle of the characters she rwrites about?

This is fiction; pornographic fiction. Read it as such and if it is well written give it a good rating--as I have done and if the subject of cuckoldry turns you off, why read a story about it and then complain ?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
Why do they bother to read these stories?

You ask a good question, but the answer is actually pretty simple. Stories like yours, these guys secretly love them. They jack off to them, but it makes them feel guilty. Probably because they remember how some woman left them in the past for being the kind of loser who spends all his time online jerking off to cuckold porn and then ranting and calling the author names and threatening to kill them. So that just makes them angrier. I don't think that the average anon reader here can actually cum until he's told an author to kill themselves or sent an e-mail to them calling them a worthless faggot or using a few racial slurs.

It;s why they should just disable anonymous comments by default here, you can do it in your profile for the record, but this site shouldn't allow them. And until they do that and fix the Loving Wives section to properly define where the non-erotic revenge stories and stories of rape and murder and spousal abuse go, this section will remain toxic and not worth trying to fix.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@hismasterdivine I didn't read it and didn't vote

I appreciate you being straightforward about content and subject matter. I am responding only because I read your comments about other commenters.

The problem with Loving Wives is that it is an overly eclectic mix and some of us read to find stories about wives who actually love their husbands) wives who would not think of marriage as only as a power struggle or who get off on humiliating the man that they decided to marry and then apparently decided to hate) or to find some satisfaction in the outcome of cheating wives stories. This doesn't always mean BTB stories, which I find offensive. It's therapy for many of us who have indeed suffered and use the reading as a way of dealing with the pain of betrayal. Once again BTB is not the answer.

I avoid reading cuckoldry stories as I find all of the characters unsympathetic and when an author such as yourself is honest about theme and content I appreciate it. It is my opinion, and only my opinion, that cuckoldry stories are as misogynous as rape stories. They cast women in roles that are not sustainable and put women in a false light. Those who are willing cuckolds are beyond my comprehension and those who want to be humiliated trouble me. It can't be healthy long term. I do know that the mental health community considers both to be fetishes (paraphilias) and sexual and/or personality disorders.

Thank you again for your honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First Story

You were open with your readers by providing the cuck alert in the title. So to counter at least one unfair reader, I'll vote your story a 5 because if was well written. I have only one complaint: the last line in the your story states that the BF cannot do anything--although true then, he certainly can tell himself to develop a plan.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
5 for a story

that made so many reply!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
# 1 Wrong category

Should be in fetish or gay twink . Just to faggy for my taste. Gave you a # 1 for effort, as poor as it might be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author

Why put this in a.category where even you know it does not belong.Im not going to flame you like the other mental midgets including frontlinecaater who has no clue about anything.I learned never to read you in the future.Pretty simple.Right? Lastly I thought cuckolds where.generally married.Hence there is no.consequence for.the boyfriend bailing on this humliation

ryu77ryu77about 9 years ago
The story you wrote

should belong in fetish or BDSM. That is the main point in your story. I want to read about cheating wives in LW, not wives who domiante, humiliate or emasculate their husbands.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The black lover...

The black lover said: ""By the way Cuck, you ain't touching her hot body...Ever again." And what was the probblem with that? The lover could turn her in his street whore...She was only his girlfriend...No LW story...He could try this with a whore girlfriend and then choose a faithful wife...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And if you don't like cuckolding themed stories, why read?

Because sometime, very very rarely, the author comes up with some cleaver twist instead of the same basic BORING theme that's been repeated a zillion times in these stories. So your story fails on that count. So how would we know how it ended without reading it? And yes usually it is some form of BTB or the guy at least growing a pair that is interesting. As to this story is the woman just a girlfriend or a wife? So the cuck in this story is just a total loser wimp. So whats next for this loser? More degradation or does he move on, find some new pussy or just repeat being degraded, humiliated and tortured by his "loving" girlfriend/wife? How anyone could see her actions as "loving" is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: And if you don't like cuckolding themed stories, why read?

So, by that logic only those predisposed to liking a story are allowed to have an opinion on it. Tricky way of making sure the story gets a high rating. By that logic, Uwe Boll movies should be at the top of the IMDB ratings. By that logic, having to actually read a story to know what's really in it is not necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Divorce

So the Divorce is next, pretty straight forward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author lacks any semblance of talent

A limp, unintentionally humorous blurb.

BJayCoolBJayCoolabout 9 years ago
Every thing was clear from the title and sub title

I cannot comprehend why then people read it and bitch about it.

The story was OK for a start but you need to improve as an interesting storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

IT'S A FREE SIDE AND FEEL FREE TO READ AND GIVE SO MANY STARS I WANT FOR WHAT I LIKE OR DISLIKE. BASTA.

AND FOR SURE THIS I DISLIKED - 1*

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

Since the average anon commenter here is the mental equivalent of a mentally challenged elementary school student, I will try to explain this as plainly as it can be.

I don't like rape stories.

I actually find them extremely distasteful and disgusting.

It's because it happened to someone close to me when she was younger, and I've seen the effect it has on her to this day, how it strained our relationship at times and the way it fucked with her head. So I find rape fantasies, especially the 'girl starts to like it towards the end' kind, impossible to find erotic.

If I'm reading a novel, and suddenly out of nowhere there's a rape scene, I tend to try to skip past it. If I'm reading that same novel and the rape scene is played as sexy or thrilling, I tend to stop reading that novel. I simply don't like it, and it poisons a story for me, and I can't help but let it influence my view of the author.

Yet, if I wandered into the rape section on this site, and let's not all pretend that's not what 'non-consent' means, and I read a story titled 'He rapes me', with the subtitle 'He abducted me and forced me to fall for him', I could tell you exactly what reaction I would have to that story without reading it. And if I still read it, then got upset and angry, do you know whose fault that would be?

Mine.

No one else, not the author, not the other readers, not the site. None of them made me read a story I knew I would hate, that I knew I would react emotionally to and that would make me angry. That would be on me. And if I went into the comments there and started calling everyone who enjoyed that story monsters and declaring them to be sick and then telling them to kill themselves or threatening to do it myself, I would rightly be viewed as a fucking asshole. No one would take me seriously, and everyone would rightly tell me just to leave that section.

So why is it okay to come into the section that says explicitly it's for cheating stories, click on a story called 'She forces me into cuckoldry' and has a subtitle that could not be more self explanatory what it is about, and then still act like a petulant little child when /GASP/ that story offends me? You knew exactly what you were reading, you knew exactly why you were reading it (because you enjoy being a spoiled, entitled little shit and being angry at people on the internet) and it is NO ONE'S fault but yours.

So please, every one of you, kindly shut your fucking mouths, leave the authors in this section alone, and go to literally anywhere else on the site to read whatever it is you actually enjoy reading. And those of you who are not brain dead anons, stop defending them and their right to be here. They have no more right to be here and to harass or threaten authors than I would if I went over to the rape stories, or a rabid homophobe would have to go over to gay males and act the same way. They are bullies, cowards, entitled, and if not physically children then definitely mentally and emotionally, and they should be banned from commenting if they can't learn to behave and sign up for an account so they can be held accountable for their shit. These people are what is wrong with Loving Wives, what is wrong with Literotica, what is wrong with the internet as a whole frankly, and the entire world will be a better place when sites stop giving them a voice.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I agree with @frontlinecaster...

Rape stories are always bad but when no action is taken to punish the rapists, they are disgusting and sad...And in this category there are a lot of stories like that...Not this one...This one is a silly one that seems written in a bad day...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

Would like to see how the boyfriend reacts to becoming a cuckold and now not only must serve his Goddess but her dominate lover. It didn't sound like he was sold on this lifestyle and wonder if he will make some changes or just go along with the program. Unless he wants this he is in for a ton of humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
says the man that rides the little yellow bus

frontlinehossier, would you please just shut the fuck up! You remind me of a retarded crackhead. Every time you leave a comment, it makes me sad that the best parts of you ran down the crack of your mother ass and left a stain on mattress. So stick your head back up your ass and go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong category

1 Star. I don't know which is funnier. This gay ass-holes story, or the comments by Bonnytaylor2 and Frontlinecaster.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
Impo_60

You could not have missed my point harder if you'd been blindfolded and aiming the other direction.

My point isn't that rape stories are bad. Everyone has a right to their fetish and their fantasies, I simply have a personal reaction to them. It isn't anyone's responsibility to cater their stories to me or worry about how I feel about them or my moral judgements. The point is that I know better then to go into the rape category, read the clearly marked rape stories, then bitch and whine like an entitled little shit about how angry I am that I just made myself read that story.

That is a skill that somehow evades the worthless anonymous little cowards who infest Loving Wives though. So my point is that they, and the commenters who defend them, should please kindly just shut the fuck up and leave the authors in this section alone.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Ok, so he's not going to havecsex with her or touch her again?

Makes sense since that is what happens when you break up. And it's clear that's what happening, so when he gets out, let him pack his crap and start a new chapter in his life, one where he gets to find someone who loves him for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Come on folks; let's just fess up that this story is trash.

As are most LW tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Without epilog

If there is not marriage, no any common house and no any DNA relative kids so Author should have written the boyfriend looked for a new apartman and after rent it he went to drink a champange in a bar and he paid more champange in the bar for the more strangers with this speech: "Dear friends please drink for getting rid of a cheating cunt!"

If the consequence of the cheating and humiliation is only to get rid of a cheating cunt that will be a source of the happiness when the guy finds a better woman............

Lack of epilog to show the ex boyfriend finds a better woman = 1*

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 9 years ago
Many comments may be the best this story has to offer

I prefer not to discourage new writers, but honest criticism needs to be faced if one is to improve. Firstly, I agree with other comments that this was in the wrong category. It belongs in BDSM, Interracial, or better yet, Fetish. Cross-dressing, bondage, spanking, ball torture, domination, enormous, black cocks, and promised cream pies seem to be important elements of this story and really fit those other categories better than Loving Wives, especially since the two were not even married, just dating.

Secondly, the story should be labelled "Ch. 01," since it leaves the reader hanging and is obviously unfinished. Some readers don't like to read a story unless all parts are published. Otherwise, one can forget the character details if there are long gaps between episodes. It's just more polite to properly label a story's title.

Thirdly, there is nothing new or original in this story. Anyone can write a rehash of the same-old, same-old, but it takes a good author to portray even old themes in a unique, creative way. Originality counts for a lot in these stories and gets the reader's attention.

And finally, I thoroughly disagree, as do others, with the premise that one should not read a story if one does not like the theme or outcome. I read whatever is new, looking for innovation and hoping there will be some sort of redemption, punishment for evil-doers, and what have you.

The only way to know what happens is to at least read the submission through, give the author the benefit of the doubt, and then write a comment analyzing the story. If one wants only glowing praise, read the liberal press's stories and spin about the leading democratic presidential candidate. LW always generates controversy and I think that's healthy.

Stacey_DressedStacey_Dressedabout 9 years ago
High score to counter unfair (IMHO) 1 stars

Hey Anon commenters: If your want your words to be taken seriously in your comments, post them with your name. If you do not have the courage of your convictions, they are greatly diminished by metaphorically wearing your Guy Fawkes masks so you can rant and rave with no real commitment/consequences. How cowardly and annoying! You are like anonymous phone callers who make prank calls (only with adult words) from your Momma's basements!

The store was okay - not exactly what I like, but okay. I do agree with others that the whole girlfriend/boyfried genre precludes it from LW as there was little loving shown into the story and there was no wife. However, as a first submission, I'd say continue and keep attention to detail as well as to the character's thoughts.

Zed56Zed56about 9 years ago
Stacy Dressed

I see.that must be the name on your birth certicate.Hypocrite.I noticed.on your bio fetishes include crossdressing and humiliation..I see why you liked this mess.Wrong category Not LWs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey bonnietaylor2 and frontlinecaster

the two trolls of Lit, the only one missing now is swingerjoe. I'm sure he'll be along shortly to put his two cents worth in. Oh, wait we got a new one now, stacey dresser troll number four. Bonnie as always you post anonymous, bitch like always about the anons, give a shit story your usual five and think you have accomplished something. Well like always I will counter your five with a one, standard procedure for this type of dung. What would you four trolls do without us anons to amuse you? Glad to be of help. Maybe just maybe these trash authors will get the message and start putting their fetish trash where it belongs. After all this site does have a category for fetish stories, or maybe you assholes haven't heard of it yet. 1* for a pile of dung, which I will never read. How's that bonnie dear for meaningless and worthless scoring.

HubbyRebeccaHubbyRebeccaabout 9 years ago
Keep writing

Don't be discouraged. Just change your category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No one

can force anyone else to be a cuckold, You tell her NO. Then you leave her. If there is any love from her she will stop. If no love you keep on moving on away.

This concept is innept at best.

kuk4yookuk4yooabout 9 years ago
excellant

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rubbish

You should go back to school and learn how to right cuckolding is not a fetish, best described by a psychiatrist is it is a sexual mental illness. Any man who put up with this bitch for a girlfriend is brain dead anyway girlfriends are dime a dozen. Also y no safe sex warning? No wonder we have so many stds and worse of all HIV or aids cheating promiscuous fukers r the cause of it, I actually hope she gets chlamydia, no kids and fuked up insides and if I was boyfriend been cuckolded I'd piss myself laughing at the bitch

TamLin01TamLin01about 9 years ago

Oh, just ignore these people. They need to lighten the hell up.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

GOD! When will these cuckold authors learn! No one likes their stories! Except for the people who favorite them, or write comments about liking them, or who clearly vote them highly to offset the flood of anons spoofing their IPs to vote over and over without reading the story. I mean, there must be at least one five star vote for every one star anon vote on this story, but NO ONE likes them! The loudest, most abusive voices in this category must be the right ones!!! That's how the internet works!

Keep writing, keep putting them in whatever the fuck category you want. Just turn off anon voting and take the pathetic little shits' soap boxes away please. Not a single anon commenter ever has anything useful to contribute to this site or to any discussion, and Lit won't get better (in this category or any other) until Laurel turns off anon comments and votes by default.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Without marriage certificate!

No marriage so the boyfriend can stop the "love" story at once. No court, no lawiers and no kids...........

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ Anonymous "Rubbish"....... Actually...

DSM 5 from the American Psychiatric Association includes cuckoldry, humiliation, sexual masochism, voyeurism, exhibitionism, sadism in the fetish section of Sexual Disorders. This is a small change from DSM 4.

Most of the psychiatric professionals that I know (and I know a lot of them) rarely use the term "mental illness" in that it is too general a term to be useful in diagnosis and treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Silly, boring, a waste of time....

....I won't waste time with stories that attempt to be campy.....and fail miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One more for the litter bin. Click!

Stupid and boring. Reading about the sexual exploits of the mentally ill is not exciting nor interesting, except for others equally sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I got a better idea.

Why not turn off frontlinecaster, bonnietaylor2 and swingerjoe, the three trolls of loving wives. Get rid of them and things will settle down. Now that's an idea worth considering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Me and my wife enjoy these kinky stories - but check this ...

Here's a tip for all you haters who hate this type of story : DON'T READ THEM. It's that simple. I don't like skiing, so i don't ski. If that was you, you'd ski, 'hate' it then tell everyone how 'bad' it is. Do something else then, morons.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
It's a cuck story!!

It says it right in the title, sheesh! I liked it, well written. Love the facade of role play to the subbie. Very original and hot!

flospringflospringabout 9 years ago
You have to finish it!

I rate your story with only one star because I'm so frustrated because of the end!

It's really crual from you to stop the story like that!

I really love what you wrote and your imagination, and I hope to soon read a follow up, and it will be a real pleasure to give you the maximum rating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
improper use of adjectives

That one had just graced my balls. The pain was sharp followed by a longer, dull ache. I felt tears running down my eyes. Each spank felt more powerful, more i

SHOULD BE grazed MY BALLS

lots of adjectives improperly used throughout

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
another English professor annony! God this fool has no life! All he does

is grade stories on here!! Why not just read them and masturbate asshole of LIT!? Annony you really do need a life. gave it a 5 for bad grammar but good masturbation!

msbishop702msbishop702about 8 years ago
God lucky dude

What a sexy and powerful Wife/Girlfriend so hot so Sexy wish mine was like her.. more Please more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Very Poor Writer

As a writer you are bound by every single word you put on the page. You might say you are locked to them. So, when you write 'graced' when you mean 'grazed' or 'to' when the correct word is 'too', or 'and' and 'an' are misused, or 'their' instead of 'they're', it soon becomes obvious that writing is not your strong point. Then, of course, there is the story itself. It falls short at the end; or, should I say, lack of an ending. I find this story extremely lacking on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A man wrote this!

Obvisousily written by a wanking man for other losers! She abused their one thing trust once thay's gone one can't trust them at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not bad but needs finishing.

Ok there are always your typical bitchy hater comments on here. Just ignore them they are nothing more than sad trolls.

Pretty good effort for a first go at a story I think the anticipation and build up was good.

I do agree with some comments though in that it cuts a bit dead at the end!

The story needs completing! Good start though

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happens next

Did the black bull fuck his wife in front of him to fulfill his fantasy? Did he suck the bull to? Was he fucked by the bull? Give us closure to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Does his girlfriend put makeup on him and make him suck the bull and did she make her former boyfriend dress as a female on a regular basis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

don't be a wimp get the hell out leave the bitch nothing holding you there at least you haven't married the whore yet RUN

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very interesting story

Enjoyed it very much. Then there’s the inverse story that comes to mind, in which the guy is absolutely convinced that his wife’s preparations are for cuckolding him, something he’s very fearful of, yet is somewhat attracted by, and then she completely surprises him by making HIM the awesome lover! J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous