She Forces Me into Cuckoldry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've worked out her game, I thought triumphantly. I've been such a good subby boyfriend, doing as I'm told, cleaning up the house etc. All those massages, foot rubs. I've been locked up in chastity for many weeks, this would be my reward. I'll play along. I'm going to get my hand on that fantastic body, of which is oozing sex appeal. I'm going to fill up that pussy with my hot cum, heck, I bet she'll even let me ejaculate in her mouth. I could imagine my cum running down her lips and her savoring every drop. She's dressed like a dirty little whore, I'll treat her like one!

"He's going to love you in this hot outfit." I exclaimed.

"He certainly is." She responded, giving me a wink and a coy smile.

I knew it! So obviously referring to me. She's very clever at feeding into my internet fantasies. She's a clever minx, my girlfriend.

"He's going to be a very lucky man." I said in character.

"No, I will the lucky one. Finally getting a real man to fuck me."

I am going to be that man!

Chapter Three

She gestured over to the mirror. "I'm going to doll myself up before I see him. But first I need something to sit on." She looked at me with a cheeky grin.

She told me to kneel on the floor, it was hard against my joints but I was to intoxicated to care. She instructed me to stick my face up in the air. I did I was told, she walked over and began to lower herself on top of me, slowly dropped her ass over my face. I felt a definitive sense of submission as she smothered me with her perky ass.

"Lick me clean bitch, ready for my date to come over."

I began to lick carefully around her ass. She's certainly done her research! I was so excited about this role play, I lapped her areas with intensity and dedication.

"Worship that ass," she explained, swaying her cheeks against my nose.

She moaned in pleasure. "You're so lucky I even let you lick my ass... it's quite the privilege for a cuckold to even touch me."

I was so close to her pussy, how I yearned to be licking that instead, inhaling it's a sweet, musky scene. I imagined that as I encircled her ass, digging my tongue deeper every-time I heard her moan with pleasure. She tensed up her ass cheeks, almost capturing my mouth and tongue completely. I could the click of lipstick.

After licking for what seemed like an eternity, she told me to stop, and admire her face. She stood up in her heels, her beauty towering above me. She wore strong, vibrant red lipstick, creating a sultry femme fetale look. She completed the look with eyeshadow, and she looked incredible.

"How do I look?"

"Like a goddess"

"Just like a?"

"Sorry, you are a goddess."

"Do you reckon he will want to fuck me?" She purred.

"Oh yes." I looked her up and down, marveling her new appearance. I began to feed our role play with some dirty talk. "He will want to fuck you so deep, so hard, and fill that beautiful pussy with his hard, black cock. He will use you as his little white slut."

Suddenly a sharp hand connected with my face. She had slapped me hard and my cheek burned in pain.

"A simple yes would have sufficed. You are not allowed to talk about me like that, like one of those dirty whores you are desperate to jack off too!"

My eyes looked sullen and hurt, I thought I was just trying to play her game. I felt the burn in my cheek after the strike. She takes the dominant hotwife character very far, I felt like a naughty boy.

She looked at the clock. "Almost time to meet him. Right, I want you to sit on the desk chair, Sissy."

I felt the skirt flay against my legs. I clip-clopped over and sat down in obedience.

"Now I don't want you looking through my underwear drawers while I go to meet him. You are staying here where I want you." She disappeared off to get her coat.

I was too curious to find out what else she had in those drawers. I needed to see if she had more sexy lingerie in there. More corset tops, panties, stockings, suspenders... I had to find out. I probably don't have long to stealthily rummage around. In order for this cuckold role play to work, she'll probably be out for 15 minutes to find this 'black date.'

Mistress came back, her underwear hidden underneath her long brown coat. I hope she doesn't go to far outside I don't want strangers to leer at her in case something happens to said coat. She pulled two sets of black strappy cuffs outside her coat pocket. Each cuff was attached via a small chain.

What is she doing! I thought feverishly.

"I don't trust you sissy. Last week, one of my favorite bra's was abruptly too stretched for me to wear."

"What are you talking about?" I pretended. I wanted to hide away in embarrassment.

"YOU KNOW. AND I COULD SEE THE CUM STAINS IN MY SHORTS!

I know you're locked up, but you are a vile animal. You can't be trusted to be alone here any more, particularly around my new sets of lingerie, which I have especially bought for my lover's visits."

"Wh-what?"

Again, she knelt before me. This time she slid her hand up my sissy dress and wrapped a hand around my balls.

"Admit you're a pervert." She squeezed hard with vigor.

"Or these beautiful heels might connect with those encased balls of yours."

I shuddered with fright. Holy shit, I thought.

"I'm a pervert," I whimpered, almost in a whisper

"Didn't quite catch that, sissy."

"I'M A PERVERT!" I yelled.

"Good." She softly said, as she attached one of the wrists to a cuff, then looped it around the chair and attached my other wrist to its connected cuff. She did the same to my ankles. I was now immobilized on the chair, trapped as a desperate, horny sissy boy.

"I'll be back soon. I've arranged to meet him around the corner, and when we come back, you can watch me get fucked by a real man."

"Yes Mistress. My cock is too useless to satisfy. I cannot wait to watch you fucked by a true alpha male." I responded with a wink.

"Exactly," she said simply. She turned left and I was sat there, waiting for her to return.

I tried to tug at my restraints, but to avail. I was so excited about being let out of my chastity belt today. It's going to feel so wonderful inside her pussy, especially when she's dressed up for me to fuck her. This role play has been so intense so far, I almost felt like I was part of one of those hot movies. Some of it had been a bit too realistic, I pondered. I'm not a pervert.

I sat there, it seemed like I was waiting for ages. I was getting annoyed and frustrated now.

Stupid slut, I'm going to teach her what for. Maybe I'll give her a colossal spanking, that will teach her! Or maybe I'll get to choke on my cock like the whore she really is.

I heard the door open a few moments later.

My wife strode in looking a little flushed, she ran a hand through her hair. She was alone as I had expected, though a little tense. Phew, I thought. There was a chance she really met up with this black guy! I let out a sigh of relief. Let's get this started!

"You seem a bit out of breath, babe."

"I was getting a bit excited along the way, thinking about what's about to happen!" She said, still panting slightly.

"I know, you're quite the actress. Could you help me then?"

"Um, with what?"

I gave her a satisfied smile. "Can you help untie me, I can't wait to get started on you." I said, biting my lower lip in anticipation. "You've really worked that hotwife magic on me!" She is so going to get it!

"Why untie you Subby? I don't need you?"

I shot her a confused, glazed expression. "I'm that real man whose going to fuck you!" I declared with triumph.

She grimaced. "Your penis isn't going anywhere near this pussy!

I felt lightheaded and very confused. I scrunched my face up. "I don't understand, I thought-"

"Jerome!" My girlfriend called towards the door.

In walked a well-built, strong black man. He wore a shirt that celebrated his muscular body. He was tall, slow and majestic. I quivered in insecurity.

Jerome strode over and wrapped his arm around my girlfriend's waist. She looked tiny next to him.

My heart raced, pounded at a rapid rate. I felt a wave of nausea, and my body freefalled into an ocean of anxiety. My skin flickered with fire and I felt a feverish panic.

He bellowed a laugh at my expense. He spoke with a deep, masculine voice. I felt he would hit me if I said anything out of line.

"You look so pathetic. You must be the Sissy little bitch. I heard your shrieking from downstairs."

I couldn't speak. My mouth was coarse and dry.

"By the way Cuck, you ain't touching her hot body..." Jerome announced, checking out my girlfriend with satisfaction. She giggled.

"Ever again."

She ran a hand over his body, circling his broad chest.

"I'm going to fuck your girlfriend.

And there's nothing you can do about it!"

THE END.

12